Deep.... Damn.... We're being deceived

MIKE "THE CHROME DOME" PENCE KNOWS YOUR IP NOW

GG ERIC DUBAY

Id

fish eye lens

ha ha, oooooh shit

the earth is not curved you idiot. Flat earth=FLAT earth. Stop being deceived by government lies

OP... your retardation is showing...

Ik these are joke threads but they always piss me off

radio link.
explain antenna towers of the planet is flat.

if they had 85 iq to begin with they wouldnt be flat earthers

How can you even believe this. Are you your mothers cousin? ?????

The thing that doesn't make sense is why would it be hidden from us.

Who the fuco cares what shape the Earth is?

#HealthyAtAllSizes #PlanetPositive #Sexism

at this point if you still believe in the sphere baal model of the earth you are fucking retarded

Science is not always fact. If you have a better theory than a sphere earth, go ahead, bring it up with evidence and we will believe it. Try to explain the space station orbiting around the earth, with live video on youtube. If the earth is flat, how the fuck does it around if you do not reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight. So see dipshit, your flat earth theory is retarded, or else, someone else would of came up with the evidence to prove it. Kill yourself

Because NASA and space exploration as a whole is a giant scam, they fool taxpayers to get their money. Why can't we explore space even if Earth is flat is beyond me .

And everyone who's ever rode in a Concorde is lying? Every pilot, sailor, and astronaut too? You're fucking retarded

>earth is flat
scored one point off this retard

Learn to read ameritard.

The one thing no one can answer me on with the flat Earth theory is what am I seeing in the sky when I am tracking the ISS live? Some kind of projection or Project Blue Beam? What about amateur astronomers taking photographs of the ISS transiting the moon and sun? What about the docking photos of the dragon capsule and the ISS those same amateur astronomers captured from their backyards?

>Pic related Atlantis and the ISS transiting the Sun

>plateaus are tree stumps

That's actually a pretty cool idea. Not true, obviously, but I'm using that in my next worldbuild campaign.

>lumping theism in with hairbrained conspiracies

places like devils tower too.

"buttes" and the like. silicon based life forms.

That's ridiculous. Silicon based lifeforms are impossible. The Earth is made primarily of silicon and guess what is dominant? Not silicon.

lol - the theory is the silicon based lifeforms were systematically hunted down for resources.

carbon replaced the void.

fuck - you fucking normies cant even talk about scifi without getting pissed off. worse than bible thumpers I swear to god - maybe I should just start calling you guys book thumpers....you replaced your bible with a second year geography book or something.

Yet to hear one good argument against this, though you're free to keep shilling this board

lol

those are two different pictures.

one has an "edge"
the other doesn't.

OP your a fag

inb4

Circles are two-dimensional spheres, yes

And yet no flat Earther will touch this argument.

You didnt take that photo, feel stupid yet?

while everybody is talking about flat earth nobody is talking about FLAC earth, how earth is a lossless audio file containing us, mere 128 kbps MP3's, compressed and bound to this earth by gravity.

Pull your head out of your ass please. We talk about that all the time. So much that Sup Forums decided to stop making threads on it.