My little brother just came out as a gay furry to me. What do I do Sup Forums...

My little brother just came out as a gay furry to me. What do I do Sup Forums? I love him but furries are degenerate patient 0.

Pic related, mfw he told me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GmR6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask him to yiff you.

It's not the worst that could happen. Furries at least love Trump.

how old is he? it could very well be some autistic cringy phase hes going through.

Go to another board for this shit faggot we've got work to do here

Slap him good and tell him never to talk about that kind of bullshit again

As his big brother it's your job to beat him up.

Hey, look on the bright side, at least he is not trans!

Tell him to keep it to himself and not be a fag about it.
This too

Suffocate him while it sleeps. It's the only way. End it's suffering.

Tell him hes not and just thinks he is. Say its just a phase and everyone goes through it.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/GmR6Q

Former furry, it's just a weird phase.

Tell him to apply to the CIA

Join him as another gay furry. Clearly everyone's sexual preferences are the same and if your brother is a gay furry then that must mean you and everyone else is a gay furry too!

>Little brother
>Average Sup Forums user is around 18 years old
There's your problem

Kill him tonight user. Don't think about it just do it. It's better for everyone in the long-run and inside even he knows it

Lovingly pull his foreskin back give him the best gobby of his life

Suffocate the disgusting little parasite in it's sleep, OP. Nothing can be done to save what use to be your brother.

Show him you're supportive by getting in a fursuit, standing above him when he's asleep, jizzing on his face to wake him up, and then stomping around wildly while making animal noises.

Also off topic

He's 21. No idea if it's a phase. He said he's been one for like 3 years. Going to conventions and shit

That's not half bad. I may do this.

He doesn't like Trump.