Tell me why an alliance between USA and Saudi Arabia is bad again. Saudis seem fucking based

Tell me why an alliance between USA and Saudi Arabia is bad again. Saudis seem fucking based.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-02-02/how-do-israel-s-tech-firms-do-business-in-saudi-arabia-very-quietly
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The spread of Wahhabism isn't good for anyone. I think the Saud family is starting to realize that though.

They aren't white

Tell me why Italy shouldn't let in Syrian refugees. They're soooooooooo BASED dood!

>Despotic Theocracy with no respect for human rights.....

We actually let them in, and then they decide to go North...even then we actually get more africans than arabs.

in your lifetime you will see a French Revolution style happening in KSA. hundreds of thousands of loyalist to the King will be killed. hundreds of princes will be beheaded, same will happen to the King.

it's going to be a blood bath.

Never happened, never will.

>Human rights

Wow, you took the new bait, hook, line and sinker.

*Jew bait

My phone is jewed up

Saudis hate degeneracy, they look very redpilled to me.

Well sonny, let me tell you about a little thing called oil...

They're muslims and they work with Israel

they are actually jews pretending to be muslims

saudi has let in syrian refugees. so they have a new sand home. based

Saudis are Jews.

HE'S FAST

Uh, 9/11?

We don't give a shit about them but hey they wanna give us billions of dollars and jobs to give them shit to kill each other with good on them. And fuck the EU if they feel obligated to be bred out of existence then keep taking those niggers in as the Saudis kill their families.

They're single-handedly responsible for the spread of radical islam over the past 50-60 years.

So I've heard a lot about the Saudi Royalty actually being Jews. It makes sense to me, but does anyone have proofs? I like to know for sure

do saudis even kill so many? most of the military just sits there for defense

What is Israel for $500?

>Saudis seem "fucking based"

I'd say you seem "fucking retarded"... but you do not "seem" it.

You ARE.

They are literal bedouin nomads that were given billions of jew shekels for their oil reserves and now spread radical wahbist islam globally while their "royals" turn instagram whores into human porto-potties.

Yeah... """based"""

nigger

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-02-02/how-do-israel-s-tech-firms-do-business-in-saudi-arabia-very-quietly

Saudi Arabia = Israel

is this true?
where's the proof?
their noses do look suspicious

>their noses

this is what I thought desu

Allegedly they fund and arm groups attacking Iran and Syria. But like I said I don't care who is killing who there as long as they pay us for the weapons, the equipment is made in America with american jobs, and they don't expect obongo handout deliveries it's all good.

(((Bloomberg))) cause a Jew would name themself as a problem right?

We're allied to them because they gave us 500 billion dollars.

Next question?

Well Iran is Shia muslim if I'm not wrong, aren't Sunni and Shia islam basically enemies?

yes, some tribal war going back 1500 years

yes and they are neighbours fighting for power. for example the yemen conflict is heated by these countries. Iran and gulf countries even share access to the same oil reserve in the arab gulf, so there are many reasons for conflict

That may explain their good relations with Turkey.

the enforce sharia law. sheiks are faggy muslims. the saudis funded 9/11 according to the united states government. its in the 9/11 commission report

they have almost no oil left. we have metric shit tons on land. american oil companies lied about deposits to justify outsourcing to the middle east in the 70s. we dont even need canadas oil and we dont need the gulf oil either technically

They are killing muslims in Yemen at the moment.

they financed 9/11...

Based... Well besides the giant banana republic pictures of leaders yeah

The Saudis? As for killing Shia muslims or you mean Sunni muslims as well?

>Saudis seem fucking based.
You're either retarded or a jew shill. Can't trick is,juden!

There has always been "radical" Islam. Read the Koran

>Human rights are a spook
I weep for the future

The jews are not allowed to express their religion in Saudi Arabia, I heard christians get a better treatment as long as they respect their laws.

Of course, but they've been funding the spread of Wahhabism throughout the world, trying to make it as bad as possible

Bro... if you don't even understand the difference between Sunni and Shia Islamists... then Sup Forums is NOT the place for you to start talking about how """based""" Saudis seem.

All muslims are SHIT. That's all you need to know. Anything else is a trick.

They have no place in a civilized world

And I bet you're one of those who think traps are not gay and make threads about it.

There will more then likely be a massive war between Saud and Iran (Sunni vs Shiite). It will more then likely be a slaughter house. But it just might be the reformation Islam needs. The real hope is it's just SA vs Iran and US feeds weapons to SA and get free oil.

I can see the USA gaining about this, but yeah, something like that will soon happen.

Saudis are absolutely fucking garbage in fighting

They can't even fucking beat a bunch of literal sandniggers south of their territory

The House of Saud are wahabbi crypto-jews. They are heavily involved in the central banking bullshit,bribing politicians, setting up wahabbi schools all over the world,funding terrorists(including 9/11) and generally treating christians and others like shit.
>they treat jews poorly there
All 5 of them ? Hahahahaha! Why do jews push immigration so much to the west yet Saudi takes no refugees? They want to conquer.
I actually was an advisor to Saudi troops a few years back. They are most spoiled,useless,arrogant fucktards I've ever met. They only got their officers commission because they're part of the royal family (they have thousands of members) or other rich entitled fucks .Seriously, their officer corps is based on spoiled brats with the attitude of a whiney 13 year old girl. This is why they can't even take yemen after starving it to death. They are a useless people.
>hurrdurr but they're based hurddur

Yaaaa no, I don't want these shitskinned-glorified-bedouins anywhere near me or my people.Thhey are just lighter skinned niggers.

It's North Europe's fault if they take the refugees, and yeah their military sucks ass, they rely more on PMCs. And yes, you're right about wahhabism, that's one thing I dislike about them.

Obama hated the Saudis and Trump is trying to mend our broken ties with our once great ally.

George Bush loved the Saudis and he was a great president and great man.

Clinton hated the Saudis.

Can you see a pattern?

Liberals hate Saudis while Republicans love them, that is because Saudis help us get American pride back on track and win us the war in Afganastan.

SAUDIS ARE VERY GOOD FOR US. TRUMP IS GOOD FOR US. HE IS A DIPLOMAT AND IS GETTING US THE BEST DEAL.

Because the Saudis are Kikes and Wahhabism is a way of spreading their Kike ideology

And then we have degenerates and other kind of cuckservatives who hate Saudi Arabia but at the same time recognize trannies as sane individuals.

1/2

2/2
PDF related is a Saddam era Iraqi intelligence report that details the History of the Saudi royal family/Wahhabism and its Jewish roots
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

This is fake news you liberal. I wouldn't be surprised when the post gets reported and deleted.

9/11 YOU FAGGOTS
HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN???

>Illuminati Bloodlines

Really? sounds like conspiracy nutjobs.

This is very likely.

That was done by liberals you fucking lunatic. Saudis tried to warn us but the then liberal director of intel kept it from Bush to make him look like a fool. Saudis have always been our closest allies.

>Not knowing what the donmeh Jews are
>>>/reddit/

This

islam.

Wasn't it proven beyond a shadow of a doubt a few years ago that Saudis funded 9/11?

>I think the Saud family is starting to realize that though.
What give you that idea? Genuinely curious.

The Saudis are not a monolith. There are good and bad in the royal family and in strata below them.

Those in power know they'd be the next HD execution meme if they aren't careful, with Iran having made ground in Yemen during Obongo's reign.

Furthermore, a weak Arabia does not serve any US interest.

If Trump's flipflops make you faggots want to make peace with old enemies I'm all for your blind following

So they're more careful now about their actions, got it.

Source?

sucked dry and cast aside

saudis are the reason usa is a superpower, maybe you should be more grateful to your ayyrab overlords. lmao usa is the more cucked country in the whole fucking world, how do you manage to suck isreal cock and ayyrab cock with 1 mouth

DO THESE FACES LOOK LIKE WHITE LIBERALS TO YOU?

That was proven to be fake news. Liberals wanted the Bush administration to look foolish so they tried their best to keep intel from them. The Saudis have always has our best interest in hand.

>MRW it's Seth Rich

>9/11 body parts

this
Why are you so jealous of us? The spiteful side of you is showing
.In a way yes. Geopolitics works both ways, though.

9/11 makeshift morgue

>saudis
>based
nope, fuck no, this is where I draw the line with the ol donald, the saudis are THE WORST muslim country, literally the primary one spreading wahhabi islam, they did 9/11, they hate us and theyre butthurt that they dont have us by the balls oilwise anymore because of american shale production. for the love of god I prefer iran to the fucking saudis

This place is now just another normie conditioner distribution vector. RIP edgey fightclub

Nimbly MAGA my shit up fellow pede.
Niggers are based because Trump ate chicken with a nigger on my Faceberg one time.
Jews are based because they make Trump dance around on Jew strings.
The Saudi royal family is based because they gave Trump a gold chain in exchange for arming ISIS.
Refugees are based because I'm a refugee from Rendit le Trump.
You cunts are the fucking worst.
Fuck off.

9/11 dead firefighter

nevar forrgetty

Iran is cool too,shia are nice people, but I think KSA deserves a chance too, if they hated you guys so much, they wouldn't do such a wonderful meeting with your president.

why should I be jealous of a shithole? I'm jealous, of norway, of australia or nz. why of usa?

hey dipshits, why don't you educate yourself on saudi arabia and its *EXTREMELY* well established connections to a certain 9/11

9/11 dead jumpers

Wow another burguer who has no idea about what is happening in the ME and still feel like sharing his retarded propaganda opinion
Reddit please go

retarded faggot

or Christian

Are you a dumb liberal who can't read too? I said the liberals helped that is why they like immigration so much.

Why the fuck did the even bother to put them on mats.

You consider showing off based? What about being humble with power?

They're a nigger-rich, otherwise backwards ass shithole.

More importantly, they're an enemy of Iran. That makes them an enemy to me and most of the rest of the world because any country serious about fighting worldwide Islamic terrorism must necessarily support Iran.

9/11 jumper

Please stop spreading this liberal propaganda. The Saudis have long been our allies and Trump is trying to fix what Obama broke. Liberals love war and Trump is trying to end it while you disavow him because you are nearsited.

Liberals want to destabilize the world so they can bring their twisted idea of society.

they're caucasian and honorary aryans

There is truth to this. It appears that Trump is trying to establish KSA as the undisputed regional power so that we no longer have to be directly involved.

This seems extremely realistic