National Geographic determined what Americans will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful

National Geographic determined what Americans will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

So hispanics, basically.

The liberals really hate western civilisation.

oh god RESIST. RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad my dick won't work by then.

Interesting to know I would be a literal supermodel in 2050.

so everyones going to have white skin, that's going to hurt so many narritives

Can't wait for the day of the rope.

Start investing in gas chambers right now.

They’re the perfect slaves.The only case they’re able to fill when asked ”what’s are you ?” is only ”human”.
Then again, with those eyes slits, even that is debatable.

If you call this beauty i don't want to know what you call ugly

reminder that National Geographic is owned by crypto-kike Rupert Murdoch

watch as the depression sets in

t. mixed

Imagine unironically talking like this.

Radical feminists believe all white men can be sterilized by 2050, and it's beautiful

national geographic has been hijacked by sjws

it's junk now

bump for keks

>so diverse we're all the same

they look pretty coolio

There is a lot more to your post than a passing skim reveals. That's precisely it. They are stripped of any identity besides the meta identity of being a grotesque human

kek why did they think it would happen so quickly?

Notice how many of them they give green and blue eyes, which is a semi-recessive trait, according to the science I'm reading.

And all of this only assumes our immigration system stays the same, we don't seal the border, we don't crack on visa overstayers, and we don't pass the RAISE Act, or even just reform our welfare system to stop the gimmiegration.

It's just the (((system))) assuming the sale.

MUD PEOPLE!

But seriously though, even if America were 100% white and remained that way forever, our appearance would eventually change.

Does Sup Forums think the asians that crossed the bering land bridge were red/brown at that time? We've only been on this continent for a few hunred years many even less than that.

>anybody ever having non-brown eyes again

>shitskins promised pretty eyes and manageable hair
>totally agree to white genocide

subhuman filth.

this is so diverse

wow..theyre all so ugly especially the men

Hitler is love. We will never have a politician with that much love for his people.

>X did Y, and it's Z

Wouldn't.
Not one.

They all look hideous

Is this what diversity looks like? Everyone looks the same!

spooky looking future people
they don't look right, somehow

something is off

Not one Aryan included but they made sure to include a silver haired Jewess.

Human races are diverging into separate species, not mixing into one. Source: discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to

America, you know what to do.

mongoloids. great.

are women going to stop using blonde hair dye, or just purple and blue?

fucking shit level liberal writers.

Thank God I will die white, and I have two beautiful white children.

>no Whites, only abominations

Let's be honest: if there's no major crisis, we'll stay on the same path we've been on since the 1960's

they look like Shrek's spawns

This picture convinces me that the aliens people have been claiming to see over the years are not aliens at all, but fucked up inbreds from the future going back in time to get white DNA because it's the only way they can live in a world where they are all breaking down due to fucked up genetics.

>America still being a country in 2050
riiiiiight

>still 95% white
I like our odds honestly. Better that what's to become of Europe.

Me 2 I want these pieces of shit dead.

>95% white
Are you blind? None of them are of European ancestry. They're all nigger, mexican and asian mixes.

Can we meme harder please? I want to see the left die and I want these fuckers to drop dead fucking bill mare fucking Hillary god damn leftists

>what Americans will look like in 2050
they walk around everywhere with ring flashes reflecting off their eyes?
fuck u faggot OP. that's a trick to make their eyes look whitey.

The perfect goyim.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Genetic engineering can save up!

sage

Glad to see there's no blonde hair or blue eyes. Fuck them and their fucking kike ring lights.

They look like fagots.

How do we go from 3% mixed race to majority mixed race by 2050? Do they actually think blacked threads are real and not stormfags playing on everyones natural revulsion at miscegenation?

Wow so diverse. No Black people, no White people, no Asians, we're all Mexicans now lol.

>JESUS CHRIST! WHO SHIT IN THE GENE POOL?!

Nat Geo is wrong as usual. I got four White children that have no interest in shitskins, turds or yellow-fever. Resist, you faggots! There is hope!

>"America isn't becoming more diverse -- It's becoming more Mexican."

>--Ann Coulter

It's worse than I thought

race war now

holy shit third world will take down the first world

>blondes will be bred out of existence in 30 years

How?

Lol this is what nigger lovers actually believe. This looks like the stockers at Wal-Mart or some other brainless nigger job.

Dey razis

How could anyone want that slurry? Its disgusting.

not a single one of them is attractive

Planet of the APES

Remember anons those will be your chiilens

As a fellow mixed, I totally would breed with my own kind.

You...
I've seen your face

Do it, mix across or down. No whites.

hah jokes on you; i'm sterile

imagine running your fingers thru her wiry abrasive hair and kissing her pale mike tyson looking face

I'm not even being ironic when I say mixed should mix with mixed, I am attracted to them more. Especially mixed white/black, as that's what I am. We can create a new race and forge our own identity in this world. We don't have to be the nowhere children forever.

what are you huffing?
most pictured are rank ugly!

I've never seen anyone with that eye color before? Why does everyone have ugly noses?