This is for everyone on Sup Forums from a shitty poor irrelevant country that they can't get out of

This is for everyone on Sup Forums from a shitty poor irrelevant country that they can't get out of.

How do you endure knowing that you'll always be irrelevant on a global scale and that you can't even make internet friends due to language differences and that no matter what you do and how good you're at it there's always going to be a better alternative to you from a "real" country?

How do you cope with not having NEETbux and having to slave your life away eventually, for absolutely no reason at all, because your culture has been overwritten by the globalist agenda so you can't even have a nice traditional family?

If you're not in the tiny upper percentage of people who are so rich that they live like middle class does in a normal country, how can you stand being poor and ineligible purely due to socioeconomic status? When every woman who is even close to your intellectual level is from a rich family or from a rich country, so you're completely incompatible in every way due to different life experiences that built a different character?

Basically, why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

cafebabel.co.uk/society/article/eu-birth-rates-lie-back-and-think-of-poland.html
rynekpierwotny.pl/oferty/magmillon/brzeska-18-warszawa-praga-polnoc-stara-praga-5633/
rynekpierwotny.pl/oferty/?region=36957&type=1
warszawawpigulce.pl/cala-warszawa-bedzie-jednym-wielkim-mordorem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you need a friend OP?

So I ask myself this every day.

Can you actually imagine being in a country ten or twenty times smaller than your state? With every business you potentially want to start having more than a hundred times less potential customers? So few people that subcultures don't even exist anymore? The average monthly salary being less than you spend on a week's worth of groceries?

It looks pretty comfy actually. The moment your country becomes rich, it will get flooded with 3rd worlders and your government will sell out to them. The 3rd worlders will buy up all your properties and your own people will end up with reduced purchasing power.

I feel pretty comfy with my life down here desu

Every building and car in that picture looks like crap, and yet... it STILL looks clean and peaceful.

Everything, including natural goods and infrastructure, is already owned by foreigners, and people are being thrown out of their own properties for ridiculous debts (a few hundred dollars for example) that get exploited through various means through the court system until they lead to forceful repossession by the bank.

If not seeing "third worlders" around you is such a positive aspect of existence to you, we can trade places any time and you can sit and wait here until EU migrants start settling in Eastern Europe. Deal?

The Croatians I know all have a fondness and pride for their country. You hate your country. Fuck you. And frankly, I could trade places with you no problem, because I would be a rich man over there. By the time I'm 60, Canada will have about 30 million Muslims. My country is fucked long term.

>The Croatians I know all have a fondness and pride for their country.
Let me guess, they're all expats.
>because I would be a rich man over there
How? Remember, if you're born here, you don't get Canadian NEETbux.

>Let me guess, they're all expats.
They are. But they realized that it wasn't so bad over there.

>How? Remember, if you're born here, you don't get Canadian NEETbux.
I have to make a correction, I'll be 70 when Muslims are 30 million. But the reason I'd be rich, is because USD I'm worth about 250k. So I could get a nice sized home and live an easy life.

I enjoy the idea that there are other small countries just quietly going along, doing their own things without making a fuss, like the quiet neighbour who is bro-tier

Well I can't speak on their behalf, I can safely state being from a major US city I would love nothing more then to have been born in some small country like Iceland or slavbar and live a comfy life with a family. I love America but I want a low profile life.

No black people makes it pretty tolerable.

>is because USD I'm worth about 250k
You're not. We traded lives, remember? You've been born just young enough to have your entire life and family ruined by the war, but not old enough to have the fortune to die in it.

>and live a comfy life with a family.
What's comfy about working for years and years until Monsanto ruins your business because why the fuck not? And you don't get a comfy family unless you're rich, sorry, the best you get as upper middle class is a wife who will resent you for not being able to get her out of this shithole and leave you as soon as the baby can walk.

Listen, your children will have a better future. My new daughter has a grim future ahead of her. She will grow up to be a hated ethnic minority in a country where her father was part of a majority. She will be treated like a piece of meat and be afraid to walk the streets because Muslims will be leering at her. My country is demographically fucked because our government no longer looks out for us but is actively trying to replace us entirely.

>>Listen, your children will have a better future.
What children? What do you think the demographics are like in small countries? No one can afford children, and women are fucking around until 40 just like everywhere else. Do you think they don't smartphones in Ukraine or Burkina Faso or Poland?
>My country is demographically fucked because our government no longer looks out for us but is actively trying to replace us entirely.
What do you think the governments of small countries do? Their directives come right from the US embassy i.e. CIA office. Do you live under the illusion they're in any way independent? They're simply colonies of countries like yours.

I'll let you marry me for a greencard.

>What children? What do you think the demographics are like in small countries?
What is the birth rate in Croatia?

>No one can afford children
We have the same issue

>and women are fucking around until 40 just like everywhere else.
Believe me that's even worse here.

> Do you think they don't smartphones in Ukraine or Burkina Faso or Poland?
That's good they have smartphones. What's your point?

>Their directives come right from the US embassy i.e. CIA office
Don't be such a conspiracy fag

> They're simply colonies of countries like yours.

So many Americans and Western Europeans are settling in your country then?

Fertility rate is 1.61 in Canada, now compare this to Eastern Europe:

cafebabel.co.uk/society/article/eu-birth-rates-lie-back-and-think-of-poland.html

So they are comperable. So what? This means there will be more available real estate for you. Canada makes up for its birthrate by importing millions of 3rd worlders. We will be replaced. You will still get to exist. The sky doesn't fall when the population shrinks. They only tell you that to scare you.

>Don't be such a conspiracy fag
...seriously? Is this a fact unknown to the rest of the world?

>So many Americans and Western Europeans are settling in your country then?
No, it's an economic colony, meant for exploitation of human and other resources. Think of it as a farm that generates free money and people, a sort of neo-fief where the local government is the vassal to a foreign lord.

shoulda thought of that before communism came in

>This means there will be more available real estate for you.
There are two types of real estate: that which is desperately trying to find a buyer but can't because it's worthless, and real estate meant to be sold to foreigners, which has ludicrous prices completely out of reach of even the reasonably rich locals (obviously tourist areas along the coast and such). How do you imagine any of this real estate will ever get back into the hands of the people?

Remember, we don't have a real economy, banks are perfectly content to sit on it forever or perform various financial machinations with it once it comes into their possession, it's never going to be sold cheaply, if that's what you're getting at.

Ok we could debate that back and forth forever. What matters, ultimately, is that while you may be economically poorer, in 100 years, Croatians will still be ethnically Croatians. In 100 years, Canada will be around 90% non-white. That means Canada will no longer be a safe and rich country. See South Africa as an example. The long term future for Canada is a nightmare.

if i win the lotto ill by s Sup Forumstel and u can have a room.

Zero of these issues existed in Yugoslavia.

>in 100 years, Croatians will still be ethnically Croatians.
I just don't understand why you think that the New Western Europe (likely 90% non-white by then too) will stay there for 100 years without expanding into Eastern Europe, since there's no borders between the two anymore?

>I just don't understand why you think that the New Western Europe (likely 90% non-white by then too) will stay there for 100 years without expanding into Eastern Europe, since there's no borders between the two anymore?

Eastern Europe is putting up actual resistance against the Muslim invasion. Whereas Western Europe is not. In a couple more decades, the Muslims in Western Europe will be full on attacking everyone, and hopefully the Eastern Europeans will benefit greatly for their opposition.

>>Eastern Europe is putting up actual resistance against the Muslim invasion.
Silly political posturing because no migrants want to come here at this point (no NEETbux). It will stop as soon as the conditions for it to work stop.

When they get EU citizenship, why wouldn't they collect their NEETbux in their rich country, and spend it in one of the poor countries, just like current Western Europeans do? Since it's bigger than what's considered a very good salary here and it makes perfect sense to do. They'll have the same right of free movement as everyone else.

>They'll have the same right of free movement as everyone else.
The Muslim Invasion is threatening the whole Schengen agreement. Countries will put their borders back up.

A Brzeska is still a shithole. It's slowly getting rebuilt though: rynekpierwotny.pl/oferty/magmillon/brzeska-18-warszawa-praga-polnoc-stara-praga-5633/

But yeah, it'll still take years for this shithole to look presentable.

As for the argument, I'm not sure if you're a proxyfag or what, but it's sort of grass is greener thing. There's no paradise anywhere. Remember that, if you're loser in your country, you're likely to be a loser anywhere else.

Unless you're a native born there, then you don't appreciate the things you have and start bitching about "muh niggers" and come up with a retarded idea like move to an eastern euro shithole because you can't stand the sight of blacks in a big city.

"I miss you Jew" lel

>Remember that, if you're loser in your country, you're likely to be a loser anywhere else.
Only to some extent. For example, a British NEETbux loser can go to Poland and get women purely on account of the accent and his money, which has no relation to any of his actual character merits, but only to where he was born.

>A Brzeska is still a shithole.
I like it, are they turning it into a rich hipster neighborhood?

>Only to some extent. For example, a British NEETbux loser

I meant if you were to move to another country right now as you are, to escape your shithole. You'll be a second class citizen, you'll never be like a native. And yes, obviously native Brit has all these advantages like you mentioned, with no work required. Which often they don't appreciate.

>I like it, are they turning it into a rich hipster neighborhood?
I guess, with the price like 170k $ for 90 sqm.
Warsaw is probably going to be looking nice some time in the future, there's a ton investments going on in general
rynekpierwotny.pl/oferty/?region=36957&type=1

>You'll be a second class citizen, you'll never be like a native.
Oh, of course, these magical streams of socioeconomic turbulence obviously only work in some directions.

>Warsaw is probably going to be looking nice some time in the future, there's a ton investments going on in general
Who's actually buying all that? The only thing they've been doing in my city lately is renovating some random facades, there's not much building going on in the actual centre, since rich people just live in villas above the city or in gated suburban communities and no one really gives a shit about tourism outside of the Adriatic coast.

I do not look forward to the day Chinese money laundering can no longer keep my nation's economy afloat and we end up worse than Somalia overnight.

>Who's actually buying all that?
The ones on the outskirts - all the modern looking shit - young people, forming middle class, living and working in Warsaw, with mortgages and probably some help from parents, moving out from commie blocks or other shitholes. Being good corporate goys in something that's called Mordor (center of all corporations, businesses etc.) in Warsaw: warszawawpigulce.pl/cala-warszawa-bedzie-jednym-wielkim-mordorem/

The ones that are more traditional looking in the centre probably going to be some hotels maybe, some exclusive apartments that will inevitably go up in value.

I shit in streets and pol to get over it.

Where do most Indian posters live at? Are actually posting from a stereotypical Indian slum or are you in a city?

how recent is this pic?

It's old but it's still a shithole, however look at here

Everyone on Sup Forums from 3rd world countries are just NEETs with rich parents.

Why do you think that?