Why is abortion wrong?

Why is abortion wrong?

>useless child being killed before waste resource

I should have aborted. lmao

It's not wrong. It's also the number 1 killer of blacks. Anybody who is anti abortion is secretly a cuckold because they want more bulls running free in the wild

>HER
>ODY
>HER
>CHOICE

Its not about abortion for me
Its about the 10th amendment

She can take it up with what ever god she prays to.

if she choices to have the kid that should mean she choices to pay for it.
The guy and the state should have to pay zero alimony if they guy wanted an abortion.
Honestly in a modern world, the guy has more to win or lose from a baby then the women.

She's free to kill herself if she wishes, but her unborn offspring is not her body.

It should be morally right to smoke, drink, and do drugs while pregnant.

Her body her choice right?

whys it wrong to run over a little baby in the street and keep driving and then have 50 people not stop either

I never understood the her body her choice argument. Like you can choose whether or not you want to jump off a bridge it's still a bad choice.

I support abortion because I like the murder of children but I'm also against it because it give's women a choice.

It is wrong if you believe that life is sacred (which is bullshit).
It is also wrong if you believe that those babies should be used as spare parts.

why not have women getting pregnant only to have a abortion on repeat their whole lives immediatly getting pregnant every time they get an abortion only to do abortion again

might as well actually summon satan if ur gonna do it right

> if you believe that life is sacred (which is bullshit).

alright youre coming to my camps

youre gonna lie in your own bed

human life isnt sacred until ur the one being tortured to death

Women should be civilly liable for creating an implicit contract with their children (conception) and then breaking that contract through abortion.

It facilitates a culture where all children are unwanted.

It gives women the ability to not take the punishment for being a whore. That being said
>what race is it?

>HER
>OY
>HER
>VEY

In three weeks the baby has a heartbeats and is now a living being . If a thug murders the mother they are charged with two murders . There is NO pro choice this is Orwellian speech , it is pro death or pro abortion. Euthanasia is coming soon to a town near you disguised as Happy Trails

>HER
>ODIE
>HER
>CHOICE

>make abortion legal
>make abortion subsidized in inner cities
>less niggs on gubbmint programs for life

Whites went from populating the earth to getting replaced by immigrants after birth control.

That's something.

It seems that way from the stats, but this is wrong, because previously blacks were outbreeding whites but whites were still breeding, but now whites are killing themselves off so rapidly with birth control they're getting replaced with immigrants while blacks outbreed the shit out of them while this fucker tells them not to use birth control.

Whites are gonna become minorities in every country which makes me sad.

Got a boner from that. Is it possible to have sex with infants that young and small in perhaps Thailand or anywhere else? I can pay.

I guess its my choice if i need to pay child support for it then.

carry on

euthanasia is a voluntary decision though

abortion is involuntary for the baby

breaking the non aggression principle

>number 1 killer of blacks
1 4 8 8

Proverbs 6:16-19 King James Version (KJV)

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

God hates hands that shed innocent blood, which is what abortion is.

Why are lefties so dumb? Why can't they understand something so simple?

A much better solution is to subsidize sterilization. $7,000 cash payout for anyone over 18 willing to get sterilized. Niggs, with their legendary lack of foresight, would be nearly extinct in twenty years.

The more blacks killed by ANY means is acceptable, which obviously includes abortions.

If a white woman is having a white baby, it should not be aborted so long as the parents have good genetics. A white trash baby that will probably grow up to have an IQ of 90??? Go ahead and kill it.

No matter the case, abortion should never be funded by the government in any way shape or form. If a woman has an abortion, that shit needs to be paid for independently and tax dollars should never be used even if funneled through an enormous and convoluted means.

Honestly, from a moral standpoint, I'm pro-life and generally agree that abortion is wrong. Make a decision to have sex, face the consequences and don't rob a person of the chance to have a life. Unfortunately, the matter is more complex than that considering the current state of technology and world affairs in general. Blacks are a plague upon the Earth so the more balck women that have abortions the better it is for the whole of humanity. Other ethnicities somewhat fall into the same category but blacks are most certainly the worst.

Once technology has substantially improved and genetic manipulation is far more advanced my opinion on abortion will differ. If scarcity is essentially eradicated and medical science/technology is vastly superior to today abortion will become a very different issue.

Ask yourself why murder is wrong.

transgenderism

>her body her choice.

Not his responsibility.