This triggers the far right retard

>this triggers the far right retard

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
fortune.com/2016/06/03/imf-neoliberalism-failing/
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-05-18/macrons-party-likely-to-win-absolute-majority-in-french-parliamentary-vote-poll
time.com/4785515/greece-debt-austerity-alexis-tsipras/
bbc.com/news/business-39933638
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No actually, it doesn't Germany is infested with roaches. The Turks there have more power than any other group. Because of political correctness. Germany is already lost.

> Globalism
> Sanity

2/10

thanks for your input, triggered cucks.

Dude, if you want a one world government, then globalism is great.

Neoliberalism sure likes the poor, they import more of them, then keep them there with welfare ceilings.

what you dont want a one Mike Pence World Government?

How about communism?

Degrowth is the only way humans' can have a future.

>This triggers the alt right

How bout a white space?

>Genecide
>peace
Lol

do you mean triggers Populists?

You forgot "losing support at record speed" under neoliberalism.

lmao keep telling yourself that, faggot

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

McDonald's? Is Ronald Homosexual? Why is
McD's a trigger

Geert and Le Pen went from being nobodies to both being the second biggest parties in their countries, and realclearpolitics also told me Hillary was going to steamroll trump. What's up with that?

>Trump
>populism

lol?

who defects to Argentina?

>not even the IMF pretends neoliberalism works anymore
>but Reddit does

fortune.com/2016/06/03/imf-neoliberalism-failing/

How is it possible for Reddit to ALWAYS be wrong?

dumb faggot, FN got BTFO in the presidential election and are poised to get BTFO again in the legislatives:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-05-18/macrons-party-likely-to-win-absolute-majority-in-french-parliamentary-vote-poll

It means they think Trump is a Nazi

just ignore all his family is jewish and his wall street kike son-in-law runs the administration now.

And it will soon become Greece 2.0 because neoliberals are just whores for international banking

Want to read my post again, my illiterate american friend? Your statement has nothing to do with my statement.

kek, how's the Golden Dawn doing lately?

FN isn't the 2nd biggest party in France, Polish retard.

The real question should be

"How is Greece" And it is dying thanks to neoliberalism. But that's ok as long as you are a banker that profits from raping the productive class.

time.com/4785515/greece-debt-austerity-alexis-tsipras/

bbc.com/news/business-39933638

>After years of austerity Greece still in recession

you do know how math works right?

Oh wait you don't you are a neolib after all.

It is by votes received.

liberals have the worst memes ever

>neoliberalism
>good
Wait till your migrants obtain/seize political power, and abandon the current government.
>whities are evil crackas. We deserves opprreshun reparations. Hmmm this country will do.
>Ban all whities and import more "refugees"
WE

Neo-Liberalism =/= Globalism
Also Germans are racemixing kikes now

no it's not retard.

wrong

neoliberalism and globalism are identical ideologies

They both support the abolition of borders, culture, race, etc while supporting the international finance as the ultimate rulers of the world over nation states.

Being made to give some troll fishing for (you)s a screenshot in 2017. I don't know why I even come here anymore.

Polish retard, you don't understand how French elections work. they haven't held the legislatives yet.

Amazing how the democrats have no leaders to the point that they outsource the job of Messiah to Hilter wearing a dress.