What's the difference between him and Obama playing golf?

What's the difference between him and Obama playing golf?

Obama didnt play golf on several golf courses that he ACTUALLY OWNED

Trump doesnt get stopped by a valet employee when he enters a golf club

There is none. Trump is a thin-skinned hypocrite and electing him was one of Sup Forums's biggest mistakes. He's just going to be another Bush that will push a bunch of people back to the Left by the end of his Presidency.

did obama ever overtly bomb another sovereign nation while golfing? genuinely curious, 'cause i don't know.

i do mean "overtly", however

in another timeline, i'd love seeing that headline

>talk shit about the president
>become president and see what its like and have some clarity
he probably forgave obama for all those (((trips))) and sees that he was wrong before, look at his behavior after going in

trips

He's already pushed me there. I thought he was just pretending to be stupid during the campaign, trying to come off like a man of the people. But endangering Israeli intelligence agents killed by sharing intel with Russia... firing the person investigating him and believing that would take the heat off... claiming his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's... Christ Almighty, he's a thick one.

oh, nothing different at all.

I dunno, I always called out the Obama golf criticism as retarded. Obama combined business and pleasure with golf, just like Trump.

Trump uses golf to build connections and negotiate, while Obama literally just did it to relax even when his country was in a world of hurt.

Trump actually golfs with diplomats to land deals. Anyone in corporate world knows how important golf is for this. Oblama just golfed to act white.

That's true from a "What's good from the US perspective"

That's false from a "What creates the most lulz" perspective. If you want lulz, you want somebody like Dubya.

Plus that whole nuclear launch code thing, as I'm sure you're all aware.

>Trump playing Golf
Does it with world leaders, politicians and businessmen in order to secure relationships and deals. He also plays on his own courses.

He can also have complete privacy from the prying ears of the failstream media.

>Obama Playing Golf
Vacation mostly.

Haven't all his golf visits been meetings with foreign dignitaries and business leaders?

Shareblue shill detected

The Left have been a disaster handling this and it has been the most entertaining stuff of all time.

Pictures?
Evidence?

Looking forward to the midterms. Yum, delicious Conservatard tears. Slurp, slurp yum!

When Obama golfed, he just golfed. He did nothing else. When Trump goes golfing, he speaks amongst his team, makes deals on the phone, etc. Take sandy as an example of how bad Obama is. I live in a beach town, so we were struck very hard when sandy hit. And what did Obama do to help us? He went fucking golfing and didn't do jack fucking shit afterwards. This is why I still support Trump.

Yes, he's very busy making deals to fuck you over and further enrich the oligarchs. Nice.

You would have gotten that with Shillary, your point?

The fact you Leftie shills make a big deal over his fucking golfing is just pathetic. I worked at a Golf Course for well over 6-7 years and I know what members talk and do, it is almost always about business and their lives.

Oh, come on. That wretched crone would have been almost as bad, but not quite. Now we've lost net neutrality, and Sessions is gonna lock up people for smoking weed. Is this really the America you wanted? I just don't understand you people....