HAPPENING: NUCLEAR WASTE AT HANFORD SITE IS LEAKING INTO COLUMBIA RIVER

HAPPENING: NUCLEAR WASTE AT HANFORD SITE IS LEAKING INTO COLUMBIA RIVER

Portlandfags: F

Other urls found in this thread:

king5.com/news/local/hanford/radioactive-contamination-found-of-clothes-of-hanford-worker/441263419
king5.com/news/local/investigations/catastrophic-event-at-hanford-prompts-emergency-response/140990679
youtube.com/watch?v=rMqHTbXm3rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumpf

king5.com/news/local/hanford/radioactive-contamination-found-of-clothes-of-hanford-worker/441263419

radcon standards have really been BTFO the past 8 years.

Big bro is this a happening?

>tank life expectancy is 20 years
>it's 40

Why is this thing still in service? This is asking for trouble.

needed mo money fo dem programs

Your on the wrong thread

Oh I'm being retarded I thought you were talking about actual tanks. God damn it

It's been leaking for 10 years now calm your train dude

no. but now that the president has delesbianized DoE and EPA, the potential is there for the press to give it the mike brown / trayvon treatment.

Article says nothing about leaking into Colombia.

Soooo there will be more habbenings?, Well nothing ever happens here it's kinda cool being so close to habbening ground 0 but not being affected

This event did not cause it to leak. It has been leaking
king5.com/news/local/investigations/catastrophic-event-at-hanford-prompts-emergency-response/140990679

Its been doing this for decades you fucking moron

Old jewclear sites need to be shut down and the waste sent to Africa. Dead useless technology with no use except for fueling nukes.

>king5.com/news/local/investigations/catastrophic-event-at-hanford-prompts-emergency-response/140990679
So this article is saying there is no danger to the environment as well. Do you think they are hiding something here? I'm interested as I'm currently working somewhere just outside of Portland and I'm looking for any excuse to move.

WOOOOAH OOH OH OH OOOHHH
I'm....
RADIOACTIVE RAAADIOACTIVE

I'll be skipping work until that shit gets handled

>Detection equipment was then used to check for contamination that might have become airborne and adhered to the workers

Goddamn no body was carrying around a CAM?

I hope they were in full plastic. Not typical hog head and coveralls shit.

Also why the fuck did this make news?

BFD. Did it breach into his personal clothing?

If it leaking into the river it's a very small amount. Those hippie rivers are tested montly

This is why we should move to our Senator's 100% renewable energy plan.

No nukes, no dams, and no fossil fuels.

HAPPENING: TOOK A MASSIVE SHIT THIS MORNING

See I can make shit happenings too

This will be good for the economy.

>100% renewable energy plan.
>no dams
Do you think before you speak nigger? hydro power is THE most fucking renewable powersource

Portland...
>and nothing of any value was lost...

REMINDER: FUKUSHIMA WILL KILL THE WHOLE EARTH AND IS ALREADY NEARLY CLOSE

>no dams

Do you realize how ridiculous this statement is?

uh.. thats much much worse

>falling for the radioactive jew

youtube.com/watch?v=rMqHTbXm3rs

Baaaaaaaaaaaka

Has been for decades. The federal government uses the population of this country as guinea pigs for their warped transhumanist experiments and no one bats an eyelash until a few rontgens start shooting out of some hippy faggots newly cornholed anus.

Oh look. It's fucking nothing.

Dams not being renewable energy?
Dams also conserve water for city usage. Please use birth control.

Great satire.

I could listen to old timers for hours.

providing gibs to the dem voting base (white trash, niggers & spics) is priority #1 with these crooked liberal fucks...

Build a proper waste repository, you cheap niggers.

tell that to our artificially elected officials, shaniqua needs fresh lobster and steak every night for her brood of niglets.... who cares if everyone who works has suck on radioactive death

F(ug) >_

Just tell them it's organic,

Way to good for normalising it.
Yea it's leaking no big deal

That guy good as dead

>Portland
Oh ffs is the universe shitting in me on purpose?
First all my backup plans goes to shit, now Oregon the place I have spent a year planning to move there and finding out where I'm going to buy my land(rent from the government really you can't legally own land anymore unless the deed is older than 1913, fuck you Woodrow Wilson) and now there's fucking nuclear waste contamination
Am I going to have to build a god damn space station to escape the world fucking my shit?

I've actually got a half Jew friend of mine who's dad is a nuclear inspector and actually went and inspected the plant
He told me point blank that "regardless of what you hear Fukushima ain't gunna do a damn thing. But you'll hear the fucking hippies say everything but for the next few years."
That was two years ago

Many of the huge liquid radioactive waste tanks at Hanford have bottomed out, and the stuff is heading for the water table. They used to bury the shit in open pits, 55 gallon drums, you name it. Back in the 50s and such nobody gave a fuck.