WARNING: BLUE SKY = BLUE PILL

Dear Sup Forums, I went outside today into our wonderful multicultural paradise; the weather was nice. I was looking around at all the pajeets, sandniggers, chinks, hijabs, and the sparsely scattered white people, and I was feeling pretty good.

Can you guys send some redpills my way to restore my normal state of fear and rage?

Walk outside during the winter.

>DUDE GETTING ETHNICALLY REPLACED IS TOTALLY OK BECAUSE ITS NICE OUTSIDE LMAO

Well im sold

Try going out at midnight with money in your hand and I'm sure diversity will find you and beat you for your money .!!

>blue sky
>posts chemtrails

Chemtrails are good for you bro. Take your medication and enjoy the show.

Why do you care if you get "ethnically replaced"? You'll be long dead before (read - IF) that ever happens.

I care because I don't want my son murdered and my daughter raped.

bro you know that there are multiple kinds of clouds right?

Today was the first nice day in like 3 months, I even took my shirt off!

Tell your daughter to put on her goddamn hijab, and your son will be fine as long as he pays the jizya.

haha yeah bro :)

on

ght

n'

I don't want my son murdered

and my daughter raped.

daughter raped

son murdered

I care

Why do you care if we slaughter you to take back our country? I mean, thats what any other country would do to you, one without whites.

Youre openly advocating white genocide and the theft of white countries. I guess if the whites just brainwashed Africans into handing over all of Africa and committing suicide, that would be okay with you?

You shill like this openly, on the one place we can go without being banned for being concerned about white genocide, and you dont expect violent results? Canada isnt going to become 20% white by 2060, and America with its less than 50% white children wont drift much further, because a muslim or whatever is going to do a driveby on a Christian neighborhood, and then some whites are going to go slaughter a bunch of muslims or whatever, and then the whole country is going to turn into Lebanon, which is actually how that civil war started pretty much - and then people like you arent going to have anyone to protect you, and people like the ones who want to stop genocide are going to shoot you and your family through the head with snipers, I would guess. Thats what happened in Lebanon, and Yugoslavia.

Ok friend, I'm sure that's a completely accurate and unbiased you have there founded on nothing short of hundreds of objective, unbiased sources

You have a nice night my paranoid amigo.

Nah, you can keep your strontium

whats so funny guy

OK, just because Americans need an instruction manual for everything
>gets asked why care about being ethnically replaced
>answers question accordingly
>gets scolded by (you) because you think he's a nutter

Back to r/Europe

Read some history, maybe about Zimbabwe and South Africa. You dont even need to go backwards, just look at SA today. Zuma is taking the whites land, we know where this leads too. To whites being hacked up when the new black owners show up and the whites dont leave. They hack the whole family up with a machete, toss em in the bush, and the black police pretend it never happened.

They already want "reparations", you think they will just drop that in 20 years? You think the democratic party wont take whites property and money and give it to non-whites? You think they wont vote for communism, and a horrible brutal war wont break out in 1, and then every European country? Youre the delusional one. Youre also irrelevant, and youre posting in the wrong place. Anywhere but here, try Reddit, Tumblr, Craigslist, whatever. We care about white genocide here, and all youre doing is spitting in our face. You openly said its fine if whites have their countries taken and blacks run them. Its fine if we throw thousands of years of the most proud history there is away, to shitskins who smash our 9th century art in churches, and then burn the churches, and then slaughter us all, but not before they make us watch them rape our women. Thats the new thing among blacks, if you werent a shill, youd have seen the stories posted.

>Question gets answered accordingly
>ACCORDINGLY

Back to r/PurgeAllTheNonWhites

so true

We will deport you, and when you resist and say shoot a diplomat on the anniversary of the beer hall putsch (Kristallnacht), you will be purged. You will violently resist our peaceful methods of stopping genocide, and by doing so, fight against whites for genocide. This will mean all partisans to your cause will be guilty of genocide crimes, and validly executed under international law. It all starts with deportations, and you will be sent back.

>The small number of stories I see on the Internet and all that sweet unbiased news I get from infowars(TM) determines how I systematically categorize the criminal records of an entire race of people based on their skin tone

Ok friend, you seem a bit distressed here so I'll leave you to muttering to yourself in the corner over there

You have a nice night though

No one who promotes white genocide is my friend. You openly suggested its fine if we turn ourselves into the kurds under Turkish rule. I dont think so. I think youre losing your citizens rights, and if you want to fight a war over it, were more than prepared to risk our lives to see our race doesnt perish. You think this is a game? Your mere presence in our countries is participation in an invasion and attempted slaughter of our people, and youe even admitted it.

>Whats it matter if whites are exterminated, it wont happen in your life!

Anyone who says that is okay to be executed under international law.. and theres starting to become a lot of people who are willing to drop the blade.