youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q
youtu.be/gqLrCeqc070
youtube.com/watch?v=QpIUhhn-Dww
youtu.be/dfyMAYc3XtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Super male vitality makes you impotent.

That he's playing a character and building an image to make money

Zionism is what dictates your reality

Sleep is a portal to another dimension where your will is manifested into space demon child molesters.

He's the most genuine media personality I've ever seen.

t. interdimensional energy vampire

except he already has said that

They know the agenda senpai
He says "globalists" instead of "Jews" to protect himself

This is his bitter and resentful sister who blames Alex Jones for the death of their mother.
youtube.com/watch?v=xCYolubhmbM

He was aloud to get into the Bohemian Grove. It served both parties. Alex got fans and fame, the elite had a scapegoat to keep the tinfoil community occupied for years.

Super Male Vitality is scam.

darwinism

glad he's hucking it, net benefit for society

Nice flag.

It took him 45 days to get a tan.

Didn't he say some shit on JRE that at the top there's aliens and intergalactic wars going on

This
Its the first thing I noticed because Alex is jewish, so he just replaces Jews with Globalist to get by

Jones- Interdimensional psychic pedophile vampires!

flatEarther-Is that Satan??

Jones-Thats Satan!

He knows what it smells like.

>He says "globalists" instead of "Jews" to protect himself
i dont understand this reasoning.
if i can prove in a debate or discussion that its the Jews.. why would I be afraid of saying its the Jews?

worst that happens is I face potential backlash, which gives me the opportunity to prove its the Jews and redpill a lot of people.

tell me why no one is naming the jews whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

How to go Super Saiyan

He's Jewish.

Why do I get the feeling you are half right...

that you defeat the Jew by undermining him rather than naming him directly

Maybe. I often have dreams where people tell me really smart things I couldn't have thought of myself.

>when you expose your enemies they win
toplel

because people reflexively equate criticizing Jews as a people with Nazism/anti-semitism, and until we completely take control of the churches, movies, news and universities (i.e. never), you have to dance around the issue. That's why you call them globalists and space aliens and Rothschilds instead of kikes. People still get the idea that there's a secretive cabal of globalists who try and undermine the traditional American way of life, and can take actions against them while never actually mentioning the Jew or realizing you're even fighting against them.

how new can all of you be? alex jones was found out as bullshit years ago and this place used to be wise to it. I fucking hate nu-Sup Forums so much.

Please redpill me on Jones.

>a secretive cabal of globalists who try and undermine the traditional American way of life
>never actually mentioning the Jew or realizing you're even fighting against them.

what is the strategic purpose for not naming the Jews?

I think what happens in your dreams actually happens. It doesn't happen here in our world though, perhaps in it's own dimension where our rules and time doesn't apply.

>Please redpill me on Jones.
He's a faggot. That's pretty much it.

Sponsors don't like antisemitism. he has a business to run. They're other radio hosts who do name the jew and they are all borderline homeless

The full gestalt

I name the Jew all the time, and I'm borderline homeless. I don't do radio, though.

>Sponsors don't like antisemitism. he has a business to run.

ah so his prestige and shekels are worth more than saving the Aryan race from genocide and the world from enslavement.

???

>what does he know but won't tell us?
Who ate all the pies.

stop naming the jew then.

Hey mate!
My great grandfather came from county Mayo
His last name was O'Malley
Do you know him?

a nigga gotta eat

Probably nothing. He's more entertainer than "journalist."

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c&t=124s

There are countless videos of Jones just like this. His entire purpose is to discredit higher thinking and make conspiracy theorists look like idiots.

His show is literally owned by a company and he is beholden to them, he isn't truly independent, and is a complete shill.

The best lies are those mixed with truth, sometimes he'll say something that might be true - then complete ruin it by acting like a kook. It's simple, why do you think hes been around for DECADES and yet has accomplished nothing, and nothing like FEMA camps etc, have ever happened?

NOTHING

JUST BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS

somehow only like 1% of his followers know this though

that he is a fraud

Woke up this morning my baby was dead,
Felt like a libtard had pissed in my head,
Ain't got no money,
Ain't got no home,
But I can still troll Sup Forums
On my mobile phone

"Hmm how can I stay relevant and profit off of someone's misfortune? Oh! I know!"

hes been a bullshitting faggot since the 90s

sad. very low energy.
when you are willing to forego food and luxury for the benefit of others, come follow me and we will stop all of (((them))).

Never forget: the less you suffer in life, after knowing the Truth, the more you suffer every other Aryan to the consignment death.

keep feeding niggas, imma save the world.

I don't get it. What was he saying?

He's the based American Brian Blessed.
'Hawkmen - Dive!'

that he is controlled opposition
youtube.com/watch?v=9uyIVzdvGi4
It's pretty clear by just watching him too. The way he rants and raves with hyperbole and insane sounding things, it doesn't help any sort of truth movement whatsoever. He makes it easier for the masses to stay blue pilled because anyone who espouses a lot of what he says are instantly written off. He's also for Israel, although I think that the him not naming the jew thing is blown out of proportion, he's not afraid to mention the Rothschilds or Soros, but he always stands up for (as I said, I guess) Israel.

>There are countless videos of Jones just like this.
Keep posting videos just like that please. That is the only time I have seen him do that and I have no idea who that group of people are affiliated with.

didn't I make that clear in my statement? If he calls out the Jews directly he'll be relegated to the irrelevancy pile.

>What does he know but won't tell us?
his name is bill
youtube.com/watch?v=oOhbbQTVShE
and you're living in the Trump dimension
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

Except that Alex Jones rabidly supports Israel. Only a fool would believe someone who claims to have spent 20+ years studying what's going on yet support the Zionist entity.

here's what you are talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q

He is Bill Hicks. He is a CIA psy op.

Here's the thing, even if he is Bill Hicks, he's redpilling the masses. Even through his snake oil bullshit. I don't really see what's wrong with otherwise blupilled people getting red pilled. Plus, Bill Hicks is fuckin' hilarious

The Zionist entity
A circumcised noncey ghost?

Molech worshippers must hate him.
When you spotty bottomed tubes score a direct hit against Satans globalist minions like that I won't think (yawn blah blah) when you say big Al is 'controlled' etc

IT IS A FUCKIING
SHILL
HH
I I
L L
L L

>this just in, Alex Jones has died in a car accident

Blah
L
A
H
(Womping your chicken right now by any chance?)

-vaccines chlorine and gmo are little ufos
-beds are antenna grids
-news talks only about the daily sacrifice
english royals clinton+bush built 1000 concentration camps
-chemtrails sprayed daily just to give them up to a year time to run b4 we guess our gov sprayed us with AIDS
-vaccines can be swapped with AIDS at any time giving up to 1 hyear to run b4 we guess our govnt hit us
-feds are taliban, gues dressed in black with huge cocks, deathsquads

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he's been pilling somebody with something for along time

youtu.be/gqLrCeqc070

Heres the unedited version.

Lawks a mussy!
Not big Al.
He was too young to die
Oh Why Lordy! Take OP instead!
Fake news alert - mr jones has not died in a car crash he has just eaten a lot of pies.
A. Lot. Of. Pies.

You can make a joke if you want, but Alex Jones is exposing the massive satanic corruption in our government, and for that I respect him. Even as just a character.

We must align our self with natural law.

"Here's the deal, folks: You do a commercial, you're off the artistic roll call, forever. End of story. Okay? You're a corporate fucking shill, you're another whore at the capitalist gang-bang, and if you do a commercial, there's a price on your head, everything you say is suspect, and every word that comes out of your mouth is now like a turd falling into my drink."
youtube.com/watch?v=QpIUhhn-Dww

Bursting a blood vessel to look all macho chested.
A Real man like me would just get my massive cock out and it'd be so big it would scare away the horse.

He's a disinfo agent controlled by Israelis

shitposting aside, how about obtaining moral genius

This, honestly. You'll notice he never calls out Israel or Zionism and always goes on about "muh evil Nazis".

>I don't know if the globalist occult shit is real or not it's just what they believe maybe they're schizo or something

It's all real

If there was no advertising there would be no programmes and we'd be talking about whatever happened to that bohemian grove guy 'cos he was soooo based.
50% of this thread is cringtastic spastics doing mental face plants.
I'm going to have to get the kys's out of you all don't start being less tarded

His email password

so lets investigate his advertisers themselves...

Let's all do gangam style

youtu.be/dfyMAYc3XtY

Here he is saying the Saudi's own hollywood.

That he's a woman inside.

like gangbusters...starting with super male vitality

That he is on the CIA payroll

I think the real question is: Does he even know anything at all?
the answer is obviously no

lets disect the ingrediants

Amuse me!
You're all Mexicoons on the raid aren't you?!
"He hasn't said seig heil let's gas the joos " so he's definitely a reptilian from another dimension controlled by the Free masons from Gibraltar. Of course. No other explaination is possible.
If you're going to be a tard be more fucking amusing or I swear I will ram my fist right up my own arse!
I'll do it!

>50% of this thread is cringtastic spastics doing mental face plants.
>I'm going to have to get the kys's out of you all don't start being less tarded

Other Ingredients: USP Kosher certified organic vegetable glycerin

I'm out

This fucking post

That's right. Let's read labels.
Or we could watch a bowl of soup for an hour.
That's it. It's happening - my arm is is so far up my own arse I can tickle my brain with my thumb and you are to blame!
Ha. Now how do feel eh?

Spotted the kosher.
Was waiting for the climaxing of the label reading lark.
Phew! Edgy pol investigations go one step beyond.
Next we are going to learn all about macrame and then find some secret recipes for cooking soup the joos don't want you to know (from a book of soup recipes).
Arrrraghhh.... Kys
Good night

He shot Kennedy when he was six years old.

Technology repression. Downside to this technology is it would destroy the world economy and 90% of jobs but it would make humans live for 300 years..

My guess is they are holding this technology until china catches up to the USA and then the USA releases it so they get a leap ahead the rest of the world. '

He probaly knows Jesus was a real person and everything that happened in the bible was true as well.

>Now how do feel eh?
Are you ok, snowflake? You seem triggered. Maybe go to your (((safe space))).

>Arrrraghhh.... Kys
>Good night

I'm not here anymore. I went right up my own rectum to see what the (((echos))) were like. I felt very safe.
thank you for your postcard (((honeybunch))) it was lovely. You're always so original in your writing. It's not like reading a beta created facsimile of cut n paste pol posts more interesting people wrote long ago. Honest. If you don't believe me ask (((my mum.)))