College

College, what the fuck man?
>in debt yourself by tens of thousands of dollars
>4 years spent generating no income
>4 years spent surrounded by leftist decadence
All for what, a college degree? Why is it that a college degree is now an essential if you want a decent job/career?

TL;DR I'm fucked senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o&ab_channel=PragerU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_toilet)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you started yet?then you are not fucked. Here's how I did it, and what Im doing now.

>worked summers and breaks
>saved
>2 years community college
>2 years in-state uni, state discount
>commuted, saving room and board

but Im not using my business degree yet. I went to work for my dad. He's a general contractor. If you want that education, sure go to college, but do it smart and don't gamble a 60k debt against a degree where you can only earn 38-45k when you get out. RESEARCH THE JOB MARKET for your major, find out what you will likely earn with your degree and do NOT borrow more than you will earn.

But if you just want money, go into a trade. everyone needs their fucking shit fixed.

>major
I haven't started school today et, desu I don't know what the fuck I want to do

I'm living this right now. In university and it is a leftist hole. Have been here for 1 year and it gets worse and worse. They made queer and female safe space rooms below my favourite uni bar. Installed gender neutral toilets. Uni magazine is all about diversity. Older friends tell me it gets noticeably worse each year. It's true.

See, I'd almost think higher education would be worth it were it not for the leftist decadence

;_; Ur Salt is so noice. I pay 7K CAD (liek 4k USD) a YEAR.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MUH CRAP-ITALISM. AMIRITE GOYS ;D

>taking out loans to go to college

Community college bro, $3000 for a nursing degree or equivalent

I'm /comfy/ though, full ride to local uni with decent local businesses so I'm good

>i pay 7k a year amerifags BTFO
>man why is beer so expensive?

>$4k USD per year to go to college

You're getting ripped, leaf, it costs $3000 (and occasionally less) here at community college

What are you trying to be in your life, OP

My plan A is to try to win jeopardy and win to get that to pay for my college.
Plan B is to work and apply for a shit ton of scholarship money.
What are my odds. Want to become electrical engineer

I already accepted entry into a jewniversity the costs just about the same as a state school, could I transfer to s community college this late in the game?

Oh and plan C is student loans.

OP u dont need a college degree for a decent job. Thats a jew lie. I make 20/hr and work landscaping. Been doing it for years and my company paid for my certification so i could go from base wage (12/hr) to certified wage (17/hr) and i get benefits and i get a dollar raise every year. Lol shit my buddy got his company to give him in house welding school, all paid for, and now he makes 30/hr...

>Muh beer is more important than education
Typical Meri-tard; Typical... tsk tsk tsk
>community college
That's ur problem right there bud -_- ; I'm at an Ivy league tier Uni
>jewniversity
Ur not wrong desu. Lotta skypes here too

Why not get a pell grant?

I don't even fucking know.
Ideally, Id like to get into politics, but you need money to do that, so Id like a well paying job.
Then again, I might also like to work in give law enforcement, and it seems every ducking agency and most police departments now a days require a degree

why is he in an entente trench

>pill grant
Wtf is that?
>Canadian Ivy League tier
>Ivy League tier
That explains all the kikes at your school then, no joke. Fuck these slimy heebs, they infiltrate and over run OUR institutions

There are trades too. People think they are too good for that shit but there is money to be made. School on that end is generally cheaper too.

Idk, didn't make it

some advice? think about trades. HVAC and plumbers can make 100k a year and still turn work away. You'll have a lot of freedom on the job, different every day, bit of travel, men to work with and money. And if you decide you do want college later, you'll be in a better position

>not getting good grades
>not getting a job
>not getting vital experience
>not getting an actually useful degree
There's your problem, if you don't do ALL of those then you should do trade school or the military. If you can get away with not doing those then you must be rich already.

Pell grant is allowed to usa citizens look it up its good for up to about 5 grand and its a grant, so no paying back..

I just got lectured by my Tranny lunch lady about feminism. Wish I was joking. He started taking hormones this semester (Paid for by the gov with tax payer money) and now has bitch tits. He's also waxing his face to hide facial hair.

White men are so pathetic they're trying to become women. Never seen a fellow Asian do this shite here (Other than Thai-Subhumans)

I'm thinking rn, I'll go to school for at least 1 semester, see if I can make any sense of it, if not then Ill drop out with relatively low debt and get into a trade.
My one hang up with trades is that you seem to lock yourself into one income bracket, is that accurate?

Trade school is the real redpill

>over run OUR institutions
I know. It's fucking terrible. They're waging war on us like it's still WW-2 or someshit. They've weaponized tribalism and built a culture around it

You're not fucked, and here's why.

There is an element of IT for which you are exceptional. So, while you are doing just about anything to pay back loans and survive, you're lurking on forums and getting free inf via .pdf's.

Later, when you realize that you are a natural, you'll get every certification necessary to build a network of people and resources; so that you can now earn $46/hour as a Linux admin.

Later is when you will make huge inroads into the automation (likely robotic) industry and revolutionize a product that has been plagued by programming issues, freeing them to take a huge market share of the semiconductor industry. Be patient.

you're welcome

learn a trade you faggots. there's a massive shortage of engineers meaning that you can choose from thousands of perfect jobs if you're able to prove yourself

this video might show you the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o&ab_channel=PragerU

>Leaf
>Chinese
Fucking strewth
Yea no, it's utterly ridiculous

If u go into welding, per se, like m u friend there are tons of opportunities for advancement. Ie: more training which leads to up to about 60/hr. Or u can get certified to become a welding inspector after some years of experience and make 3 figures

>shortage of engineers meaning that you can choose from thousands of perfect jobs

LOL I wish. over here Engineers are barely middle class because the gov rapes us with taxes.I'm heading to Murica after I graduate. Maybe go somewhere warm with no taxes like California

>got Chem e degree
>currently working with operators who have little school or no school
>their base is 85 - 106
>guy I was talking to hasn't made less than 140k in fourteen years due to salary and OT always available
>wondering what the fuck I'm doing only making 90k

Lol leaf. Go to california pls. Itll suit u

My 6 year long law career was free and even I feel cheated. My time in Sup Forums was a far more valuable to my growth than being surrounded by marxists while learning useless argie law.

I should've learned how to repair PCs instead. College is the biggest meme ever created.

>implying I can do math let alone code and program n'shiet
Nah I'm a fucking dummy when it comes to that
Noted, thank you

You don't need to go to college to have a good career.
>Me, working for CCC 1 year
> Residential center, living expenses covered, work 40 hours a week
>Got in with Cal fire
>Work during summer, make bank, during off season live cheep and go to school.

The fag has a lisp too and I'm pretty sure he's cumming in the cafeteria ice-cream. WHY THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE EMPLOYED IN INDUSTRIES THAT REQUIRE HYGIENE ???

Interesting, thanks

>Canadian Ivy League

What is that lmao, University of British Columbia? Crappy state universities in the US like U Alaska have more weight than that lmao

I would seriously do it if it wasn't so pozzed with kikery

All depends what you major in senpai. Business and STEM are hot right now and you'll get a decently paying job right out of college. Also, don't know what your major is, but have you tried just cold emailing companies? Works for me

>I pay 7K CAD (liek 4k USD) a YEAR.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLO

I am paying about 600 euro bucks per year. which induces a free train and bus ticket.

GET FUCKED

>California
>No taxes

Oh boy are you in for a surprise

U do wildland firefighting? U like it?always considered cuz it seems like work id like

>cumming in ice cream
Audible kek
>employed in positions that require hygiene you make a very good point, but that's transphobic Goy

everyone gets raped by taxes. i don't even keep 50% of what i earn but i can always work overtime. the main difference is not having to go to school for 6-8 years

for a shit tier school, sure

Regarding Well actually it might be a break considering you come from Leafland, disregard my former statement

beer is good lad. makes for good american. drink and dont be such bitch.

Meant 6 figures. Sorry the wife keeps distracting me

>Meanwhile Germans have to pay to use the bathroom (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay_toilet)

>go to community college for 2 years
>go to a university for the other 2
>get a decent degree and pay it off within a couple years

STEM fields have it too easy

taxes in CA are comparable to BC

>beer is good
Ok schlomo, beer is full of estrogen and makes you a fat bitch, I enjoy a stout every now and then but liquor is the way to go

?
You are paying for the person who keeps the toilets clean there is nothing wrong with that.

Most public toilets are free anyway so this isn't really relevant.

>paying for person who keeps the toilets clean
Wtf? I work at a local restaurant and clean the bathroom when it becomes necessary, it's a small part of my job, it ain't something I'm directly paid for, faggot

Okay, but so what?

A restaurant toilet is very different from a toilet sitting in a shopping mall, the number of people is significantly higher in the shopping mall, which means that it gets really messy very fast.

And it is always the question "are you willing to pay to sit on a clean toilet?", because with a high probability a free toilet is nearby.

I dont really get why you think that this is a problem.

Then why don't you join the military if you still don't know? 4 years of guaranteed pay to decide what you want to do for your life, free training, as well as job experiences that you can carry over to the civilian side, is a pretty good bargain. I've met too many dropouts who said the same thing you have, and they're now thousands of dollars in debt and still living with their parents or siblings.

Get a BSN

Refinery shift work, I might add. 12 hour shifts but it ends up working where you get a week off every month. Fug, lads!

That just sounds really unnecessary and autistic, but given your flag I can see why
>shopping mall
You would have mall janitors who clean the bathroom periodically as one part of their overall job

What's a BSN?

>Be German
>Raise arm at 40 degree angle
>Get arrested

>Be German
>Destroy Europe

And I am getting called autistic here...

>be me
>be smart
>make my own money, on my own time
>take a bunch of college tests, finish a year's worth of college in a month, costs me at most $1000
>go to community college for a year, costs me around $2000
>cool we associates now
>transfer to state university, be state resident, attend for 2 years, costs me around $12,000
>Have Master's now
>Be debt-free
>mfw

CS degree here. I literally got my job out of university sitting on my ass playing video games when a recruiter called. Turns out some project I made used some company's software and they took notice. Didn't even apply anywhere.

Well...they're not wrong

ctfu yeah
i was driving around europe and i happened to be in germany, stopped at some store, went to the bathroom and didnt know what the fuck was going on

The shitty part about community college is that it's basically another two years of high school.

Just enjoy the four year, man. Go to parties, get laid, ignore the marxist bullshit.

>go to parties, get laid, rack up mountains of debt that force you to stave off settling down and having s family
Yea, nah

he's right

you'll be surrounded by kike propaganda and degeneracy but maybe you'll find a waifu, which you certainly won't do at a CC

I'm at a CC rn and yeah I'm saving money, but most the people here were just too stupid to hack it at a real college and there is no "college life" to speak of besides living with my parents and loathing my dependence

>finding a wife in college
Why not go to CC for two years, pic up welding, make bank for a few years and pick up some nice trad gfs who didn't fall for the college Jew?

>soldiers didn't take over enemy trenches back and forth for months

If done right a university puts you in connection with some good people to help you move you way up the social/economic ladder. If you waste your whole time drinking and partying (unless you're in a frat because parents have connections) you wasted your 4 years

Yea to your point, a couple of my cousins have gotten good jobs out of college, but then in my case, I just don't know

Because I don't want to wife a retard and have my conversation topics relegated to reality TV and Instagram

I've thought about welding but I'm an accounting major at a relatively esteemed school so I'm not too worried about money

>implying the women at university are any better
Hahaha, oh wow.

>There are people who go straight to college and don't complete 2 years of community college at 1/10th the cost then transfer
If you don't do this you deserve everything bad that's happening to you.

>I don't want to wife a retard and have my conversation topics relegated to reality TV and instagram
And you think that's not what's found in College let alone academia as a whole? Top Kek
>accounting
Good on you, my uncle did that and did very well for himself

>application almost finished processing for acceptance but have to prove a second time I have antibodies for hep B (lab work related) pissing off my doctor in the process at the college because it's ran by menopausal obese old women who know nothing about science
>program of interest is moved back to 2019 unless that poo in loos dropout
Just pull up my fucking bootstraps right?

Depends on how much you value your gpa. Some colleges will not factor transfer credits into your GPA which sucks if you wanted those easy A'S to be a buffer.
Albeit, a decent amount of employers care about "in major" GPA anyways.

>he didn't drop out of high school

In my experience the women are pozzed meme isn't as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be. It's certainly a terrible situation but on my campus there are many, many smart, conservative women looking for guys that also aren't pozzed

but yeah I hate accounting lel probably gonna get my MBA asap because this shit is a snooze fest

Kek, king neet is with us
Another problem with marrying a college girl is that you both would have to burden em each others debts

How do i do this?

>but on my campus there are many, many smart, virtue-signalling women looking for guys that will telegraph their likes and dislikes in order to sink their claws into them
ftfy

leftist decadence?... that makes very little sense.

also in ireland college is subsidized to the degree that each term costs about 300 euro, accommodation costs is basically also provided by the state.

PRocess tech / operations degree from a CC. Some places may not require it. Look around. At most it's 2 years if you need it. Know a few people my age who do it without a "degree" pulling 85k. You'd be at a refinery or chem plants so look for those for jobs.

Bachelor's in nursing

Lucky cunt
Our colleges cost 24k a year (all costs) and they are ducking ridiculous, it's like a ritz Carlton that teaches you Marxism. I've been to a few colleges where they have fucking spas because their students are so "stressed out"

College/Universities used to places of pure learning where people went to exchange ideas, not to get a job. Now they're essentially just degree farms where you learn things by wrote, no thinking required.

What if i have a four year in nuclear engineering and would rather work in a chemical plant than cook my balls?

War is not just the sounds and harrowing of guns and bullets. It is the eternal conflict of ideologies that separate mankind for the years of their conception.

LOL I would apply anyways then.
I've come extremely close to just doing that job instead of my bullshit even though I'm "overqualified".

War is the result of bad policies and bad leaders. Not this age old difference in opinion rhetoric.

M8, the operators at my paper mill are on 130k a year. It's shiftwork but all they do is sit on their ass and call me when something goes wrong, and I'm on 30k less than them.

>Gloating about Canadian education

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA