WTF is this shit? People are offended because Trump is NOT offending them?

WTF is this shit? People are offended because Trump is NOT offending them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUH5lFpRgS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Donald why are you being nice to somebody just because he's handing you a check for 110 billion dollars.

Wtf i hate trump now

betrayed by drumpf again. he should have walked in, spat on the mudslime princes shoes, told him to stop funding the terrorists then told him he was fired.

WTF why is the leader of the free world being diplomatic. It's almost like he knows that if the current Saudi government fails they would be replaced with something far worse WTF

being offended is a more important need than food, sex, sleep to a liberal

Spbp

He is being a pretty big pussy, desu famalamadingdongs
I'm really going to fucking REEEEEEEEEEEE when he kisses and humps the evil Jew wall.

Really though what the fuck are we gonna do when Saudi Arabia collapses?
They have literally nothing going for them except oil, which is maintained almost entirely by foreigners they hire. The population is complacent in their free money neet lifestyle now, but what about when that oil money runs out and they have to cut welfare programs? The Saudis have one the largest and most well equipped armies in the world that's one of the most poorly led and trained to boot. And they're buying another 100 billion dollars worth of high quality American weapon systems.

This place is gonna be straight out of a video game in the next 50 years. Complete anarchy as local warlords throw tanks and gunships and jets at each other in land grabs.

>#ArmsDeal
Yeah, and I'm sure you were really upset when this was Obongo as well?

I bet he also loves Comey now.

From what I've heard they were actually smart enough to invest into a lot of alternative industries and will be just fine.

Why didn't he say "rampant Catholic molestation" in his speech at The Vatican? Weird and I am now With Her.

>left is upset he's not saying "Islamic terrorism"
>Sup Forums is defending it and not pissed he's selling weapons to sand niggers

Am I in bizzaro Sup Forums?

Lesson of the day.

You CANNOT make liberals happy because they thrive best on self-imposed misery via their backwards logic. Stop worrying about how much they suck and focus on making yourself a better person.

You are better than them and deep down they know that, why do think they're so pissed off all the time?

what? is he going to sell 100bn in weapons to a leader that doesn't need them? he took the opportunity to make 100bn off sandniggers that are in war torn hell, he doesnt give a fuck about them.

Can you fucks please stop excusing everything trump does.

"HAHA when Trump is prez he's gonna absolutely call out islam it's gonna be amazing xDD praise kek!"

Trump: "bla bla violent extremism not real islam" (sounding just like obama and every other puppet)

"haha wow he's so based this is completely different the others said this same thing because they were dumb but trump says this because he's like smart so it's different xD praise kek!"

>People are offended because Trump is NOT offending them?

Yeah. Welcome to postmodern thought.

I'm not impressed with Trump so far. Obviously I realized he wouldn't be a perfect little angel, but this is properly disappointing.

*350bn over 10 years

So is she saying "huh" because she is genuinely stupid or does she not understand you conduct yourself according to those you are conducting yourself with?

I'm gonna say she's retarded.

The Nose Know

>Trump makes thousands of verified twitter libfags say "Radical Islamic Terrorism"
>A bad thing

Not even news, he didn't say it when the king of Jordan visited either. Big fucking deal.

252517 chess praise kek shadilay centipedes!!! xD
Now we will say moderate Islam, trunp likes uslam now so it's good wow mohammad was oretty cool after all i guess xD kek akbar!! xD

It hurts, because I legitimately believed in Trump... I actually believed he be a change on the world stage, but he turned out to be worse than Obama.

Even Obama held out on the 110 billion $ weapons deal, but good goy Trump makes his first visit to Saudi Arabia and accepts it instantly. Fuck that traitor

it'll be a few more months before people start to realize that donald trump will go down as one of the best presidents in american history

It's okay when Trump does it because he has the strength and military will to back it up. Speak softly but carry a big stick. Onigger spoke softly and carried a buttplug. Had no military will to back up his actions. The Chinese, Russians, and Saudis knew this.

I hated Obama and Clinton for not calling out the muslims and their terrorism. Trump were supposed to be based and call it what it is.
Now he bow down to the saudis and suck their dicks just like Obama and you are fine with it?
Fuck Trump, he were nothing what he promised to be, just another established neo-con.

He's like all the other puppets, he's allowing Blackstone run wepaon deals with saudis (Jacob Rothschild is on the board). Nothing has changed

Oh god, donald went full cuck.

Fuck, why did I vote for this guy??? I should have listened to all my attractive and successful liberal friends.

Oh well. I will vote for the democrat next time. Lesson learned.

You realize Russia or China will sell them weapons if we don't right? It's free money

All the kikes and boomers will defend this.

DISGUSTING

No they aren't offended. Just pointing out another broken campaign promise and hypocrisy.

donald is a mess

He made a huge stink about not saying islamic terrorism because of political correctness and now he's guilty of doing the same thing.

"Well it offends the muslims who are fighting the terrorists!" Yeah no shit, that's why Obama didn't say it.

Kill all the Saudis, quickly recover losses because now there are no Saudis to suck up money from the oil companies.

All the redditors need to close their eyes for one second so I can write this post.

Fuck. Donald. J. Trump.

But Trump and other conservatives constantly said you have to say "islamic terrorism" otherwise you are ignoring the problem. Were they wrong to say that?

SandNigger since when do you care !

God I hate "empowered" know it all Muslim women like that. I just want to kill them all, wouldn't even rape them because of how much I hate them.

Doublespeak is cool when trump does it because kek meant it that way xD SHADILAY CENTIPEDES

>fk9hERIG as ID
>fkERIG
>FuckEric

Damn, you BTFO'd both Trump and his son in the same post.

In the context of the US and American public, sure. But why would he need or even want to in Saudi Arabia? They aren't denying there is a radical Islamic terrorist problem, and it'd just simply be bad manners.

Kek, look at how cucked you've become

Do you realize how pathetic you sound? Before you know it all the based pedes will be saying "Based ISIS, they are Salafist just like our Saudi allies, terrific folks".

They are offended by him being an egregious hypocrite.

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR NOW SCRIGNALD FRUNK!

IMPEACH

He's a coward draft dodger. It's why he ended up putting tariffs on fucking Canada instead of China.

Funny how he talked shit about Mexico but couldn't raise a finger or make the Mexicans pay for the wall.

Instead he attacks targets he deems to be weaker (Trudeau), Trump is as weak as a politician can get. All bark and no bite. Now his retarded supporters have to settle with an upgraded fence instead of a wall lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BUH5lFpRgS4

Trump does literally the thing he was born to do, the art of the deal, and we're supposed to give him shit for it?

He literally went to islamic terrorism-land and came back with America's integrity that Obongo left there years ago.

WTF DID HE ONLY TAKE 1 SCOOP

DONALD YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE 2 SCOOPS

DRUMPF IS WRONG NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish this youtube faggot and his fucked up kike face would just fuck off already

>Trump tricks liberals and Muslims into saying "radical Islamic terrorism" by not saying it
3D CHESS

I'm not quite sure what you expected from him instead. When Trump says Islam is a problem, he's saying so in regards to Western society. He has never wanted to topple Saudi Arabia or Syria and establish a secular government---in fact, he campaigned against that. So, again, what would attacking Islam accomplish in Saudi Arabia where Trump isn't trying to change anything (as opposed to when he does so in the US to get people thinking a certain way).

Obviously that's not what they're saying, and you're just misrepresenting what he did say. It's so pathetic how none of you Trump supporters have even the slightest consistency of principle. You are all just emotional impulsive coward white trash failures, just like Trump and his trash family.

Without all the oil money, Saudi-Arabia would been declared as terrorist state and bombed flat looong time ago.

West is so fucking hypocrite.

Lol this is what 80 IQ white trash republicans actually believe.

>Das right Cletus, them educated Libruls hate us cuz *we're* the successful ones here in white trash, USA! A-hyuk! Ah sure do love fuckin mah sister-brother-daughter! Them coastal libruls just jellus of are super-retority!!!

SO TRUE I HATE EVERYONE TOO

IM A LIBTARD

TRUMPERS MAKE MORE MONEY THAN US

BUT WE ARE SMART

JUST TOO SMART FOR THE WORLD

DID I MENTION I HATE EVERYONE?

This is why you are poor.

No no no, you don't get it burger.

When Trump said "Radical Islam is a problem", he didn't say "Hurr radical islam is only a problem in the west", he said it's a problem, point, which indicates he's talking about radical Islam overall.

Trump has indicated that he does not completely hate Assad and had a twitter feud with some Saudi prince where he said as a president he won't be controlled by the Saudis. He turned out to be the opposite (Attacking Assad and bowing to the Saudis).

It's always about "muh librulz" with them.

rules for radicals

The Truth Sup Forumsacks need to comprehend is that we've been played big time,we should just aknowledge and stop funding these neocon kike puppets.Trump Literally didn't do shit what he promised,he thus far proven himself an Obama 2.0 or even worse,only ledditors and /ptg/ are with him
It's time we enforce our will by arms or we will be forced their will on our throats

They'll use them on the Yemenis which are their Mexicans. They use their weapons just to make Yemen a hellhole because they can. We even help them.

That's the issue doesn't it?

the only chance it's that ISIS became and even bigger problem and they were forced to use it on them.

>Trump and his trash family.

Look at that trash, being diplomatic and tactful with a foreign country and all.

Look at that trash, making sure his base stays angry at the right people here at home (The Lefty-Radical Islam apologists)

"Consistency of principle" in other words not playing the game how YOU think it should be played yet still winning.

> emotional impulsive coward

REEEEEEE

That plane is better than Air Force one and costs more than your entire family line is worth. Yet he still enjoys poor people food like the rest of us.

I'm afraid you're the trash.

Trumpet another saudi puppet, colluded with the eternal joo. feelsbadman

How does it feel ameritards, having one of your greatest military deals done with the ones responsible for your most embarrassing moment in history?

This Leaf gets it
Trump was literally hated by the Scum of the world that made him more charismatic to us,because pre-election Trump Said everything that needed to be said (Not Attacking Syria,Not Sucking Saudi cock)
But now he is being loved by these scum and he fucking didn't keep one promise from the campaign
I Can't wait for Impeachment,let's hope that Pence is /ourguy/

you missed the point, they may have different energy, but when the money from oil drys up, their will be civil upheaval, no amount of solar panels will fix that, and no, they don't have a monopoly on the sun.

>When Trump said "Radical Islam is a problem", he didn't say "Hurr radical islam is only a problem in the west", he said it's a problem, point, which indicates he's talking about radical Islam overall.

He said we cannot allow radical Islamic to ideology to spread within our country and the threat of radical Islamic terrorism must be stopped. He's clearly referring to hostile countries and organizations. Anyway, I'm still not seeing the contradiction, because no one expected Trump and his admin. to nuke Saudi Arabia.

Why are liberals so racist?

Lmao, this is the so called "politically incorrect" god emperor

Americans got cucked hard, he's a shill for the NWO

>HEY LEMME LIGHT THIS EXPLOSIVE,IT SURE WON'T BLOW UP IN MY ASS LATER
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes,Just don't cry for help when Muzzies do another shit

SHILL FROM BRAZIL HERE

>LE REDDITORS

>LE BASED POL LINGOZ

TRUMP IS A FAILURE GOYZ WELL OVER 100 DAYS IN AND EVERYTHING HE PROMISED HASN'T HAPPEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will Blumpftkin capitulate?

Will Iran?

Hell has frozen over...Trump using Obamas KEY-POINT-words in a speech...baka

I have no idea what you're saying, user.

Nice pol campaign memos you got there.

I think they are pointing out he turned into a pussy in front of the King

Kek Trumpstein showing his true colors again

trump can do no wrong. anytime it seems he does something wrong it's 1488D underwater upside-down inverted backwards left-to-right naked chinese checkers.

muh-muh obama wont say radical islamic terrorism
>trump goes to Saudi Arabia and pussies out on saying it
lol ctr shareblue shills why would he say that? are you dum? hes there to make dollars bro this is great!

>YEAH GOY HE IS OUR GUY KEEP BELIEVING IN THE (((GOD EMPEROR))) HE JUST DIDN'T DO A SINGLE THING HE PROMISE BUT KEEP BELIEVING IN HIM SHEE... ER I MEAN AMERICAN CITIZEN
>Let's sell weapons to mudslimes that sure will have a great impact on the future

Remember when Antifa were complaining that the neo-nazis didnt attack them in pikeville KY?

i do.

I can't wait for us to switch to nuclear power. The (((Saudis))) can die in a fire.

MEXISHILL HERE

AH HA, I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW TO TURN THEIR LINGO UPON THEIR CREATORS.

NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS BEFORE, BY CALLING RIGHT WINGERS KEKS I WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVE MEXICO'S BEANER EXPORT ECONOMY.

OBVIOUSLY THE MOST STABLE MIDDLE EASTERN GOVERNMENT IS THE NWO. THEY ALL WANT TO ESCAPE THAT COUNTRY AND INVADE OURS LIKE THE GLOBAIST NWO WANTS. FUCK THAT COUNTRY WHICH PERFECTLY DESCRIBES SAUDI ARABIA.

I AM THE BEST AND LE SNEAKIEST LEFTIST.

At this point im not shure what or why people are ofended over in 2020 people will be trigerd by not being trigerd

Drumpf is done

Yes.

THE DONALD GOY HERE
CIVIC NATIONALISM IS THE ONLY RIGHT NATIONALISM
LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK MAN WITH THE TRUMP HAT, FUCKING BASED XD XD XD
ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY
I HATE THE COMMIES AS MUCH AS I HATE THE NAZIS
MILO IS OUR FAGGOT
ECELEBS LIKE LAUREN SOUTHERN ARE GODDESSES
>Reddit Spacing

he did it for this exact reason, to show another example of their absolute mentally retarded logic of EVERYTHING DRUMPF IS BAD

no ,its the totaly unabashed hypocrisy that annoys people.

how he seemingly has no principle and got elected based on a bunch of bullshit he sold to really stupid people.

it is nice to see the average trump voter slowly realise that they were had .

"how can he behave like this?, why did no-one mention that trump was dishonest during the campaign?"

>MUH 34252534634 GORILLION D STARCRAFT
Kill this meme already

He could do a complete 180 on every one of his policies and become a bleeding heart liberal and they'd still find a way to make him out as Hitler.

But wasn't that what he was doing for the last 5 months?

god Trump looks fake as fuck eating fast food

Pence on the other hands looks manly and comfy.

They won't be happy until they can watch him die.

but they're arabs... they "diversify" but their economy is going down big time after the oil.

TRUMP IS A LOSER

HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

BUT LOL HE TOOK 2 SCOOPS

BRB GOING TO GO KNIT MY CAT A SWEATER

And you would support him

>Playing to your audience

That bastard!