Like, totally, let's not talk about WEINER's connection to the CLINTONS

Shall we teach them about Streisand?

cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/anthony-weiner-arrested/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Cillizza
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When did it become acceptable to write the title for an article like a 15 year old girl?

They have no shame

what the fuck happened to journalism....

Since millennials reached working age

ooooooyyyyy veeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!

>this
God help us all

look at the name. It's a faggot.

Uh... that's a thing?
So, yeah... let's not.

>oy vey stop talking about this famous Jewish pedophile who is about to get a slap on the wrist and no jail time RIGHT NOW GOY

The name is Danger. Carlos Danger.

To think that earlier presidents didn't even know how to use the barcode scanner at the grocery store.

we reach this level but they don't realize it

>WE LITERALLY LIVE IN A PATRIARCHY WHERE MEN CAN SEND DICK PICS TO STRANGERS AND RAPE THEM THROUGH TEXT MESSAGES.
>H-hey, stop talking about Wiener. It's annoying.

Came here to post something to this extent. It comes off as condescending and these types of titles piss me off more than they make me want to read what the article is about. Could I have autism?

Can we like, not stop talking about Anthony Wiener? Like, forever?

lmfao who reads this shit.
Must be women and feminized males.
>This is horrifying.
Yes.

Donnie's twitter feed is my guilty pleasure

maybe that 15 yr old girl is the one that got his dick pics

>Oy Vey!!! Goyim stop paying attention to all the sexual predators that are the Clintons and their associates!!! Also, goyim, because (((Anthony Weiner))) has plead guilty sexual offenses with minors does not mean that all the other child sex predators in the Clinton camp will be charged!!! You goyim will not charge any of your pizza loving friends.... you goyim just do not understand our love for pizza!!!

What is there to talk about? A pedo was one of Hillary's associates. He's probably going to prison. Case closed.

And it's even a guy that wrote that....

This, it really revs up my ameba infused almonds.

>guy

well, nu-male.

Probably an actual fag

Good question. More supporting evidence that they are strictly propaganda.

>"""probably"""

Like, totes mcgotes never gonna do that Chrissie

Oy veyyy!
HRC and DNC are pure! PURE!

Everyone around the Clintons are pedophiles and likely child rapists. No biggie, look the other way.

bump
fuck op for not posting archive links

You can't watch the video w/an archive link.

>Like
I underestimate how bad things can get.

No fucking way. Can't they be sued for discrimination? They are all joos

This is the author. Guess he's trying to appeal to millennials and valley girls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Cillizza

i can't stand their reddit-tier fucking titles.

You're only as old as the girl your sleeping with

Fuck them. Plaster weenies face everywhere. They wanna make up shit to slander trump and act like this is no big deal? Fucking assholes.

>Shall we be even more annoying? >:D
Literally not possible.

I hate titles like this because I can't help but read them in a valley girl accent. It's a borderline violation of the NAP.

UGH CAN YOU LIKE, NOT

OH MY GOD LIKE, NO
JUST NO

>a haltering interjection in the fucking headline

This is why you are trash CNN.

Accuse him of defending or minimizing pedophillia on twitter

I see the DNC check cleared

EVERYONE GO TO BED STOP TALKING ABOUT THE CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER WHO IS MARRIED TO HILLARY'S SECOND IN COMMAND BOTH OF WHOM HAVE CONNECTIONS TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION WHICH IS DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO CHILD TRAFFICKING OUT OF HAITI AND DAVID BROCK, WHO RUNS THAT SHAREBLUE SITE YOU KEEP SEEING POSTED ALL OVER REDDIT AND FACEBOOK

2 question marks in the headline and (((they))) wonder why no one takes them seriously anymore...the news is supposed to inform the read,not ask the reader questions you twats.

Since people started thinking with their feelings and not brains

wait a second why do all women write exactly like all the SJW propaganda is written
hmmm

I live there unfortunately