OH SHIT GUYS

OH SHIT GUYS
SETH'S PARENTS ARE TOTALLY BEHIND YOUR MISSION

twitter.com/awyattman88/status/866114791856910338

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BF5GFDoljR
youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724508/Parents-slain-DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-ask-help-three-weeks-slain-DC-street.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=lUSJA-vtg_s
youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you shilling your own twitter here?

Seeing as how its Wyatt, that is a distinct possibility.

Wyatt's a pretty popular account

so the media lied again
im so surprised

bump for great justice.

You need to go to the gofundmepage for seth
/sethrich

This video was posted 1 month ago
It is not about is right now.

But the text was updated yesterday asking for help with no strings aid thathas been offered to them.

They are being silenced by the dnc.
This is still a huge deal!
Brad Bauman needs to be dealt with.

FUCK REDDIT IT WE DID IT
TY BASED PEDES
WE R LEEGUN

WE KNEW IT! FUCK THE DNC

That's an old video m8.

Fuck off you brain dead shill.
Your character assassination attempts won't work here.

The only fat fucking loser making those lame ass posts is YOU.

His name was Seth Rich

someone called the DNC operative that was trying to keep the family quiet:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BF5GFDoljR

source?

I don't trust OP or really anyone here so I would love to know when this video was made

Well that was stupid. Other than the REEEE REEEE parts.

Daily reminder the "family spokesman" is literally a dnc crisis pr manager. You cant make this shit up.

Jesus christ.
I cant believe you called this fucking mad man.

This shit is not going to end well

>the shill meme
You just outed yourself, reddit.

i didn't call him someone on the internet did

Gay fag shit. Act like an unfunny teenage twat, and expect anyone to take you serious. More damage then good with this type of Reddit level faggotry. Dorks.

Yaaaaawn
Any sweepy widdle bay bays here :3?

The slide is real. (((They))) are scared, keep digging anons.

Our investigators are the best investigators and we love them, don't we?

Truth, freedom, and happiness will come to you, but only if you respond to this post with; "His name was Seth Rich."

youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU

Daily reminder than Bernie sanders endorsed Clinton only after Clinton had seth rich killed. Exactly 1 day after, as a matter of fact.

>MFW this wasn't fake.

The parents of a man who was murdered for political reasons are asking the internet for help, directly in a video.

Meanwhile, the party that murdered him has lawyers and media shills claiming that the family wants people to butt out.

What the fuck reality are we in where this is happening in America, guys?

What do you think was said to Bernie behind closed doors anons?

There are some significant events that are going to be happening in the next few days both regarding this case and the attempt to distract from it.

DELETE

>we're gonna send you down with Weiner unless you bend the Bernknee

That's good to know. His killers have a hefty bounty on their heads.

bump for the greatest justice

Nah, people are starting to smell something rotten emanating from the Democratic party. Dems have been getting too unhinged, and Trump's victory may have pushed them beyond the tipping point as they had a damned boner for HillShill.

When that pinko commie fuck endorsed her he was literally crying. HRC threatned all of his mulato gchildreb with sexslavery and ultimste death at molochs altar

anything else to share?

Remember them firing everyone a couple months ago? They know what's coming before we do. That's why they're always ready with shillstorms.

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Either that or they just punched him in the face once and gave him a house.

Bernie doesn't seem to have much dirt to his name. If I had to guess, I'd assume some physical threats were made. That seems the obvious conclusion.

And they all work for Media Matter now...Brock. Just a diff signature on paycheck. No changes.

You mean his name was (((Seth Rich))).

Fake news.
Those are not his real parents just some conservative shills.

you're obvious

Mm been around far longer than ctr or share. That's arguably the head of the octopus.

No because I make sure to take my amphetamines twice a day like a big boy so I only need to sleep twice a week

blump

Bump

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724508/Parents-slain-DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-ask-help-three-weeks-slain-DC-street.html

Try again you subversive hooknosed demon

Holy shit. This completely nukes the lefts narrative.

this is from april in response to a gofundme

don't fall for the trap

>Heres some free shit. Fuck off.

Funny thing is, right now both him and his wife are under investigation by the FBI for some college fraud shit. His wife is probably pretty fucked. I bet you immunity was part of the deal if Clinton won.

>the stuffed panda

I actually feel bad for these Jews...what is happening? Are the Clinton's so vile that their crimes will actually make me sympathize with kikes?!

This video was posted AFTER "His Name Was Seth Rich" had been running for over 8 months. They know about us. I saw this when it came out and shared it with some of the others investigators who have been working this case since the very beginning.

God bless him... His Name Was Seth Rich.

>"The two that killed him"
Did I hear that right?

Was panda a childhood nickname, or a "power animal" or something to that effect to Seth, that his parents would be seen in a video with it?

Bumped

Bump

Anyone can sympathize with the pain of losing a child. It is the hardest thing for any person, or even some animals, to deal with.

I think he just liked Pandas. Many of his online handles had something to do with them. Which reminds me. Remember people were trying to guess his password reset answers? One had to do with pets, perhaps there's a connection? The panda is also the official of animal of the WWE.

>I think he just liked Pandas. Many of his online handles had something to do with them.
Thats what I was getting at. If it is some common thing, or related directly to online persona.

It would be a subtile way to send a message to an autistic crowdsourced type of thing.

I'm ready for Sup Forums to discover hard evidence of a vast conspiracy and then nothing to come of it.

so cringey I actually started supporting the DNC

>Source: shareblue talking points 5/20/2016

kek, this shits going on the 504ums

don't get died based Seth parents.

Friendly reminder seth was awake and conscious and talking on the scene, get the badge cam footage Sup Forums.

Friendly reminder hilary clinton called seths parents and spoke with them just DAYS BEFORE HIS MURDER, the doctor that treated SETH WAS NOT ALLOWED TO CHECK ON HIM and left seth in STABLE CONDITION.

Friendly reminder that was a LARP or something would have come of it, lurk moar

>trying to find meaning in your sons meaningless murder.

Very common.. we'd all prefer to think someone we lost died for something important rather than just being a victim of a nigger crime.

Friendly reminder the private investigator hired by seths family is being atone walled and his laptop has magically "disappeared" from custody and chain of custody protocol was absolutely not followed.

B-B-BUT BLUE SHARE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE ANGRY WE WERE TRYING TO FIND THE MURDERER!

gofundme com/sethrich
Go to previous updates. It was made in April

They really don't want to get suicided or mkultra'd, just like Bernie.

This was from the private investigator ex dc homicide detective being stinewalled you insufferable faggot shill, you guys have to try to blend in better (enter 3 letter intelligence agency).

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
F.

I knew those motherfuckers were lying. May they rot in hell.

>dude holy shit
Why do burgers talk so trashy?

Paddle faster Leaf, I hear rakes

So I did a quick search. The earliest version of this video I could find was 3 weeks ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

What's weird though is that the search on Jewtube turned up 7600 results for "Seth Rich Parents" after I sorted by upload date. However, I could only view 37 results. Any results page I selected after the first 2 (with 20 results on the first page and 17 on the second), simply said "No more results".
I tried the search on 2 devices with different browsers, different youtube accounts, etc.
Anybody have any insight into this?

Shills out trying to play this off as a recycling of a July 2016 video. It's new. The family posted it to their gofundme on 4/24/17.

What the fuck, this pile of shit won't let me post the link.

>Apr 25

Wtf? This has been on youtube for a month? Jesus, none of this fucking shit in this case add up at all, guy was definitely murdered

soros

>two americas
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=lUSJA-vtg_s
Guess its a 150 year cycle.

Shut them down

basically yeah

it should be noted however that reality supports the clinton - rich narrative but not the trump - russia narrative

somewere in the infinate universe there is a place were trump is actually colluding with the russians and hillary dindu nuddin

holy shit so there really were shills here trying to supress the story

The past week has been

>Seth Rich's parents hate you guys

>Seth Rich's parents themselves have asked people to stop this

and so forth. This might be bigger than we realize

GETTING SHILLED HARD GUYS,
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
BUMP

>it's down

What a shitty universe that must be
>Hillary is the good gurl
>The wage gap exists
>Men and women are equal
>Races are equal
>Han didn't shoot first
>Pmurt btfo

I would be fine with all of it if it meant we won WWII though ;_;

But the media told me they don't want any part in the investigation!

Why are they lying? Did Russia hack them?

youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho

LIIIIIINK!

Remember, Seth Rich is a fucking Jew and killing a Jew is probably the only good thing the Clintons have ever done.

I had a very hard time finding it from the actual account it was uploaded to. I did find it linked on the gofundme page amd went from there it worked fine. I even opened the video from the gofundmepage, subscribed to the channel, and searched the account in youtube and still couldn't see the video. The only place ive seen it is the gofundme, and it uploaded on other youtube accounts.
Kinda odd if you ask me.

Wew, don't drop your tendies user. I want (((them))) to pay for Seth's death as much as the next guy, but taking an obvious LARP as gospel truth is fucking retarded