Is being gay a choice?

so Sup Forums, what is the red pill on the homosexuals?
Are they choosing to be faggots or are they (((born that way)))?

I have heard arguments on both sides, but everything I hear about it not being a choice is pushed pushed by (((them))) and anecdotal. Curious what others think on the matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

fhu.com/articles/homosexual1.html
crosswalk.com/blogs/dr-warren-throckmorton/do-parents-cause-homosexuality.html
discord.gg/GmR6Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not a choice per se, but it's a result of poor parenting and childhood trauma that needs to be fixed.

killing gay people will not stop people from being gay.

fhu.com/articles/homosexual1.html
crosswalk.com/blogs/dr-warren-throckmorton/do-parents-cause-homosexuality.html

The sexual acts you engage are your choice and you pursue the sexuality you choose.

But if you were blindfolded and tied up, anyone could suck your dick and get you off. Can't control that orgasms feel good.

I think it depends on childhood development. As far as I know there's no biological basis for why it happens, so I doubt it's genetic. Either way it's going to exist forever regardless of what you do to "prevent" it.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/GmR6Q

Most likely it is a mutation of the X chromosome that makes women more attracted to men and thus have more kids on average (which keeps the gene running) but it is deleterious in males and causes them to have less kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28

No. Mental illness is not a choice.

Gay people are victims of weak minds mixed with perversion. Literal perverts who don't know any better.

Its not a choice! Maybe you're born with it, maybe is Mayballene!

I maintain it's like a fetish, some people enjoy a variety of stuff like handcuffs, whips and chains, snuff, vomit, incest, missionary sex with the sole purpose of procreation. In this case it's dudes that get off on dicks and butt stuff.

Depending on your point of view and up bringing determines how you think about it. On Sup Forums half(or more) of the users fap to badly drawn animated girls getting fucked by tentacles/animals n shit but later go on to complain about two dudes going at it being degenerate.

Im a fag by choice.

Fetishes are for inanimate objects.

didn't everyone used to be gay in olden times ?

Being gay. No.
Being an obnoxious, flamboyant cunt. Yes.

As a homo, for me it wasn't a choice. I was gay for sure before I ever got even in preschool because I remember being a kid and want to marry my babysitter's husband. And the first time I saw a man's ass it was like being struck by lightning.

Sure there are some people, imo who are closet female or male -leaning bisexuals, who actually chose what path to take their life, but its not a choice for everyone.

And not every homo is a faggot or a degenerate. Just most of them.

some men are just more feminine (both physically and mentally), it's not necessarily a choice as they just do what there body and mind tells them. Obviously if the culture tolerates homos they'll be more than willing to come out, and vice versa

It doesn't matter. If it isn't a choice they are called to be chaste and abstinent not degenerate and promiscuous.

Amount of faggots and my chance of getting laid are inversely related.

Go gays.

They are born gay. No changing that. Just as a child can't change or choose their sex.

Did you choose to be straight?

R A R E

I have a few friends who are either gay or bisexual. We've discussed it a few times and they each had some kind of beef with their parents. How severe the beef would vary. One simply had overly religious parents. Each of them are kind of similar in personality as in they think low of themselves. This may not be true for all but for most Ive met this is true. I feel it's a combination of genetics that make people into feeling bad about them selves, maybe lower testoserone, idk. and then they have some kind of traumatic experience or they do it to get at their parents. Theres no way to really fix this. It's just something we gotta deal with. I honestly dont care what someone does in their own bedroom, just dont bring it into my bedroom as a political statement.

Being gay is a choice.
Not that I care

Gay man here. I don't know why I'm gay. Trust me I've tried very hard to be attracted to women but it's just not happening. I did hav a rough time growing up due to a dying mother. Don't really know why people would choose to be gay. It comes with too much self loathing

Was it like on sudden thing, like one day you just realized or did you gradually fall into it?

bein a faggot is

I should edit this. Personally I say fix as if I am comig from the view that it's a problem. I dont think it's a problem, I do beleive there may be things in their lives such as trauma that has really fucked them up

Nah, basically when I started puberty I had an attraction to any man I saw. I tried often to suppress it due to the stigma and backlash from people that often comes with but eventually I decided it was doing me more harm than good and finally to embrace it if that make sense. I'm much happier now than I was back then when I was "in the closet"

Being gay is a choice, just like being black or autistic.

ALL SEXUALITY is a choice. ALL. The true origin of homosexual desire is not known nor will it ever be known because special interest groups forbid studying this out of fear something they don't agree with will be known.

You can choose not to fuck dudes.

So yes, ultimately, we choose it.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/GmR6Q