IMPEACH

I'm worried. Worried about impeachment. I know there's only a small chance but still, when impeachment comes up all I see here are jokes and drumpf larping. If impeachment comes will you keep shitposting or will you actually do something? /Scott adams/ predicts a civil war if impeachment happens, what will you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Wvuw_Zmubg?t=64
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=61SesqF_t1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/Scott adams/ predicts a civil war if impeachment happens
Donald Trump has proven himself to be just another Jew-abiding politician. Nothing of value will be lost if he is impeached.

What charges (with factual evidence) do they possibly have to bring him up on Aricles of Impeachment? An impeachment is conducted by Congress. Which political party controls that body?
This is just MSNBC/CNN making up shit to get ratings and sell advertising. It's the television equivalent of a happening thread.

Shut it with the jews are the devil larp ivan.

I have room for five passengers when we head to DC. I'm totally serious. Just pitch in on gas.

I agree, but when do Repub fags get tired of leaks, "bombshells", and media hysteria? And vote for president pence? And what if dems take congress in 2018 or 2020 or 2022? It seems unlikely now but that's an eternity in politics. Lots of avenues here. But my original question is what will you do?

I don't want it to be like this, but pic is related.

>T_D

Stay calm and keep shitposting. Also, are you some sort of sorcerer?

I just want to make sure there are more people out there like me who will actually do something. All my friends are cuckservaties who would love to see pence replace trump.

i will create a holocaust center

What are you going to do?

Yes I you're right my dude, but eventually we may have to trade keyboards and retarded pepe folders for real warpaint.

Peacefully protest in DC

youtu.be/5Wvuw_Zmubg?t=64
"You this whole Russia thing..."
This is the most blatant case of obstruction of justice one can ever come up with. He admitted doing what his whole administration swore he didn't do. Even if Comey's memo is total bullshit, Trump is fucked. He can't even lie properly, won't be long until he destroys another story created by his administration to save his ass from impeachment.

If they impeach Trump over bogus evidence, that is tyranny. We have a right to self defense. We will exercise that right.

You're probably having a hard time because it's in English and not russian, but that isn't obstruction and nothing he is even accused of is a crime. It's not even a crime from the trump campaign to communicate with Russians or even to coordinate leaks with the russians.

meh, sounds like a lot of work. The jews are going to put their guy in to power regardless.
He's well within his rights as President to fire Comey. That doesn't change the investigation, and aside from lefty pundit's fever dreams there is legitimately no evidence you guys had anything to do with the election. Hillary's incompetent IT was solely responsible for that.

>if impeachment happens, what will you do?
Watch the world burn, OP.

No civil war Senpai. They're be a coup d'etat. The military loves Trump, they'll go kick congress out of the capitol and install Trump as the first Emperor of America! SIEG HEIL

I am vindicated

It aint gonna happen desu.

Why do you need Trump, user? What good has he done so far? Has he started building the wall, replaced Obongocare with something better, imprisoned Hillary, helped Syria? No.
Is it just because of the memes, user? Do you want Trump in office only because snowflakes don't like it?

If there is a civil war, this is objectively the best answer. Sit back on a roof with a few cases of beer and a shotgun (in case leftists try to seize your property) and just watch it all go to hell. Sounds /comfy/

I'm telling you user, the *actual* Trumpenreich will happen by the end of 2017. Digits will confirm

That's why I like having him in office. The meltdowns are very /comfy/. Nevermind that Clinton=Bush=Obama=Trump. The bureaucracy and Jews run everything regardless, let's at least have some laughs.

What will you accomplish in your life that is more important than a sacrifice at the alter of freedom and liberty?

We haven't had those things since 1860

>It's not even a crime from the trump campaign to communicate with Russians or even to coordinate leaks with the russians.
Fuck #TrumpRussia. The thing is, he fucking said it himself "I fired Comey because of the ongoing investigation". It doesn't matter if his ties with Russia are real or it's just a story created by the media.

don't be such a weak beta male, OP
this impeachment shitposting is nothing compared to what we endured during the campaign top kek

it's been how many months and they still have no evidence user

Nothing, but I'm not aspiring to be great. I'm satisfied to be a cubicle zombie that spergs out here evenings and weekends, all while 'silent majority' voting every 2 years.

Have you ever been involved in large scale construction or earth moving projects? They don't spring up in a month. It's a very long process. Ask for bids. Then contractors will spends months or a year generating proposals. Then the client sets a budget and picks a proposal. Then surveying and environmental studies begin. Then it has to be permitted. Finally then construction can begin. You really can't be that stupid to think that 5 months in Trump would have a wall build. Have you ever remodeled a kitchen? Even something that small takes months.

It seems like nobody on Sup Forums even knows what impeachment means.

Doesn't make sense for a politics forum, but does make sense for this place, I guess.

lel Trump isn't fucked if you believe that then bless your lil heart user

You thought the disappointment of election night was bad, just wait for the disappointment when nothing happens.

Everybody is a US law expert now, even some user in RUS. Meanwhile, Harvard Law prof liberal jew Hillary supporting pedo Dershowitz says this Trump/RUS is a tremendous waste of time. What does he know, tho, he's just one of (((them)))

Weak, soft, decadent people like you will be the downfall of America and the white race. If Obama was impeached for some bullshit every nigger on the planet would be up in arms.

Yes, I saw the Democrat, hillary loving, perv dershowitz take a crap all over the trump-Russia stuff on cnn.

Probably, but I'm old, out of shape, and more of a realist than an idealist.

lel people talking about a wall that hasn't started 4 months in.
it took fucking 5 years to start building the new WTC, and that was something everybody wanted. dense libtards this isn't building with fucking legos.

Ok, he has an excuse for not building the wall. What about other issues? So far he's only brought some jobs back.

>If Obama was impeached for some bullshit every nigger on the planet would be up in arms.
And isn't that the very reason we hate niggers so much? Their chimpouts over everything they don't like.

Lucky for you Horace Smith and Daniel Wesson invented an equalizer

I've got a few of those, but I'm not some retard that's going to wave a gun around because of the result of an election or legal process. The US is doomed anyway, Trump bought us a few years, but we will be South Africa by the time my kids are my age.

Impeachment is not possible.

Read Constitution Amendment 25 Part 4.

They got nothing. Just noise

Oh sweet child... I was once you. Swallow this whole or in small pieces, a small first dose for you, my son.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

youtube.com/watch?v=61SesqF_t1g

That's my favorite movie!