Hockey is a white man's sport. Start watching Hockey

Hockey is a white man's sport. Start watching Hockey.

"Thank God there's still a sport for middle-sized white guys!"

already do.

I used to, but it's too commercial. The way people talk about their sports teams, they're basically showing nationalistic pride in a fucking business.

Pro sports is maximum kikery.

Sports are pretty fucking bluepilled desu. Go read a book or something

>why waste your time watching guys shoot a puck around the ice when you could waste your time reading a book about slaying dragons instead
Ok

which one sounds more badass to you, mr. low test?

>reading words on a page vs watching guys slamming into each other and getting into fights
Tough choice

Exactly

>learning how to live your life and slay all your own dragons vs watching manlet leafs dryhump each other on ice

>not doing both

Yeah. Not doing both.

>The only books ever written involve slaying dragons

You have demonstrated that you badly need to read a fucking book, moron

>Pro sports is maximum kikery.
shhhhhh, not so loud!

It's more diverse than Basketball too.

Yeah, and the non-whites in the NHL are fucking based, like Iginla and PK Subban

not really. if team does well it makes your day a little better. If they lose, its not the end of the world. It all comes down to enjoying the sport. You don't even have to buy merchandise if you don't want to.

bitch please im 6'5'' and a normal sized hockey player

Hockey's one of the few things in life where you can see a name ending in -berg and you don't have to wonder what it means.

WE

WUZ

Sup Forums

Fuck off

Not only do I watch it, I coach and play it. It is great.

>implying the swedish supply on good hockey players would continue just like that
I really doubt lots of swedish hockey player names will end in -berg in the future...

There was a berg called Everberg yesterday at the Finland-Sweden game and I was okay with it.

bump

Why is burger hockey so shit, as of lately?

And why is the NHL full of leafs, many such cases, but not so many burgers?

Blues are out, no need to watch until October.

More Canadians play hockey than Americans, hence why the NHL is 50% Canadians. There's only one Leafs in the NHL though and they're terrible

Preds are still in it though