Men now need more than just money to be 'marriageable'

>I'm rich, now I can find a quality girl!

Ummm try again sweetie.

cnbc.com/2017/05/17/economists-men-now-need-more-than-just-money-to-be-marriageable.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lds.org/ensign/1980/03/the-church-and-the-proposed-equal-rights-amendment-a-moral-issue?lang=eng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>now

wew lads. Dodged a bullet right there.

>implying being a fucking billionaire isn't enough for 99% of women

Money will always be enough in high enough amounts.

kek nice picture placement

>Ester (((Bloom)))

We are in a matriarchy you just don't know it yet. Women are looking for guys who can cook, they can get money. Also handsome to look at, skilled at all types of handyman tasks and can do it all. Women just want to instagram all the shit you build for them, take the credit and become the POTUS.

And people wonder why men aren't playing the dating game anymore. Women can never be happy, can they?

What can those women bring to the table? If they can only bring a body that will eventually rot, I see that as a losing investment.

well birthrates are the lowest they ever been, same with marriage rates. if those stupid cunts want a husband they better change their attitude or watch those eggs rots until they die depressed and lonely surrounded by cats.

Good article but the conclusion was utterly retarded. "So what else do men need besides money? Um the guarantee to continue making money." Yeah great job guys.

that chick from odd mom out is so fucking hot

They can just have their eggs frozen now, who cares.

Well that was a meandering, confusing article. I wish I hadn't read it.

Before I got married, news like this would really get me down. But now that I am married, I just don't care anymore. Women reject marriage and family at their peril.

>Kearney and Wilson say as much in their intro, noting, "non-marital childbearing has become the norm among young mothers and mothers with low levels of education." And according to the Times, states with high rates of education also tend to produce stable families: In "Minnesota, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut, at least 51 percent of teenagers are being raised by both biological parents, among the highest rates in the nation."
51% is GOOD?
JESUS FUCK
How screwed is the US?

And they present all of this as a good thing because women are "free" to be single mothers now. All speculation based on not much data.

The reason job booms don't lead to an increase in marriages anymore is probably because gender relations and people's lives are way more fucked than they might seem. You had to be mentally prepared to start a family the right way your whole life. It doesn't just happen when people keep being told that they shouldn't do it, they keep seeing it go wrong all around them and they might never have experienced a stable family unit themselves.

Women think they "need" everything. What they actually get is dependant on men. I love reminding women of this.

I'm broke as fuck and married.. now what?

That's odd, considering the military was overwhelmingly male and leia did jack shit besides hand off her work to a droid and be a snarky bitch while mon mothma just gave speeches.

Women truly ruin everything great that humanity builds.

this. Deathstar was awesome and Tarkin was a great commander

F

>Staying single can be better for a woman
REEEEE STOP MARRYING THE STATE REEEEE

Wait aren't Luke, Lando, and Han the primary ones responsible for the destruction of the death stars?

If you're poor, can't cook, and can't do basic handyman shit you are not a real man.

How do we fix this?

>squadrons of men flew the fated mission that brought down the Deathstar
>finally destroyed by a straight, white, cis male
>Women: "well he couldn't have done it without us girls"
Every fucking time

And who gave birth to those disgusting white males?!

They charge their tune pretty quickly when they hit 30 and by then it's too late for most if them.

The answer is obviously repealing universal sufferage and the welfare state
But racism and an ethno state is by far a more palatable option in comparison

My bro was making 100k after three years of school. Four years and a new 2016 Lexus later he's still a kissless virgin. I would bet he has never even held hands with a girl before.

>Implying I want to get married
LMAO FUCK OFF ROASTIES, YOU WANTED SEXUAL REVOLUTION YOU GET TO DIE ALONE.

>he wastes his life away chasing whores
haha!

My beautiful asian girlfriend doesn't care how much money i have as long as I'm white, we agreed to abort the kid if its a boy and keep it if its a girl

When will /pol take the biggest redpill and breed cute asian waifus instead of black dick riding whores?

>tfw you're part of this percentage

>lando
>white

Damn thats means im white now. Wheres my mayo and resume

>Lando
>Helping destroy the death Star
Nigger please

>My beautiful asian girlfriend doesn't care how much money i have as long as I'm white, we agreed to abort the kid if its a boy and keep it if its a girl

>When will /pol take the biggest redpill and breed
>cute asian waifus instead of black dick riding whores?

You don't need to abort. You can use sperm sorting to only have daughters.

Y'all need some church. I never hear these woes from devout folks. Women want a man who can provide financially and protect the family while being respectable. Men want a woman who will take care of the family, and all of the things at home that don't require a man's strength while being respectable. Neither want a playboy or whore with tats, piercings, crazy hair, and whore clothes. Both want their partner to have a good stable family so that their kids have loving grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins. Anyone who doesn't hold these things as priorities over frivolous endeavors is sure to be a disappointment and unstable. The problem is the destruction of the family by (((them))) has reached so far and wide that tons of people out there have no way of living up to these basics by no fault of their own. I would never consider marrying or starting a family with someone who isn't Christian (insert your religion here) and who doesn't have a large, strong, loving, stable, Christian family. What is the point?

>Aborting a kid just because you can't name him after your waifu
You are a sick fuck

>Women destroyed tge superweapon needed to defend the galaxy from an invading race of religious zealots.

Seems strangely prophetic now.

>Bringing to earth disgusting hapa subhuman because sky daddy tells you to not remove him
LMAO

>males must bring everything to a relationship
So what's exactly changed?

>tfw 19 and don't plan on dating until I'm 35

This is how women work, user. They do a bit of work, while the men will mostly construct what is needed. The woman, who is vain and childish in nature, will proclaim that if it were not for her actions, the project would never have been completed. This is what woman are. Don't feel angry at them, feel pity; for it was this world cursed them to be this way.

At which point you'll need to be scooping up 18-22 year olds who've managed to avoid the programming and hold onto their virginities. I can't say it enough: Church. There's no other way to achieve this.

> It's everyone else's fault except mine.
Some men play vidya because that's less childish than your behaviour, you fucking mong.

Maybe because I was raised Episcopalian, but I've never seen a churchgoing woman marry a man that much older than her.

I was raised Catholic and see it in the latino and elderly population but not mine. I live in a different area now and the guys that waited too long or got divorced almost exclusively look for girls in their 20's though usually not under 22. Other girls have too much baggage and probably kids. You leave yourself with few options if you don't marry very young.

> it's a "kissless hugless virgins on Sup Forums explain what women want to other kissless hugless virgins on Sup Forums" episode

Trash bait article. Adds absolutely nothing to our understanding of why women are not getting married. I want my 3 minutes back! Desu.

We already had this thread.
Stop shreabluing, faggot.
Sage.

The fact this is even news shows how gynocentric society is. If a man killed himself, would anyone care?

The Episcopal church is a really shit indicator. Unless you went to one of the really waspy upper-class parishes the majority of couples would probably be homos.

Gas for unwed mothers

Kek

Yeah they need that anyway or they end up in debtors prison for 'skipping' alimony/CS

Yeah cause usually it takes a man to be enslaved on child support for it to be considered enough for you

Or do you just need a 12 inch cock with that?

>where all the good men gone? why wont anyone man up and marry me waahhh

>women are whores
>establishment government takes your money, most of it male and gives it to females
>females now work

The bride price(Robert Briffault) has increased, you need to be way more wealthier, successful to get married to a whore and bring more to the table in order to marry.

Now whats happening to most guys is the inversion of females

>feminism has displaced a huge portion of post secondary educated male income earners
>a larger pool of poor men means women compete more at the top for the few remaining
>they whore it up big fucking time because of the lack of available men with high income in college

Then when you try to marry post grad what's left are pure cum dumpsters, with enough rogue sperm to give your children Telegony autism from now to eternity.

>be me
>convert to Mormonism based on this theory
>young girls in my ward are obsessed with feminism
>one of them even talked with one of the quorum of 12 about not wanting to get married

>Ester Bloom

60% of the time, it's one of them, everytime

Lol that was drastic. It's probably more reasonable to move to a southern state away from liberal cities. Probably some midwestern places too, but I haven't been to that area.

This is a flawed study. Everyone even women know that it's only a boom not a steady career with decent hours

lds.org/ensign/1980/03/the-church-and-the-proposed-equal-rights-amendment-a-moral-issue?lang=eng

opinion piece from (((them))) fucking projecting, how are people still blind to this tactic, they are killing moral and supplanting false info

>Notkin

120% of the time...

>That tweet at the bottom
She's not wrong. Society does not encourage men to be manly, it encourages them to be passive and just do whatever is expected to them. We're not making men this way, we're making well-trained dogs. Servile, live only to please others.

boy I wish the Death Star was still around today

The Empire did literally nothing wrong

>telegony autism

I knew it! My whore mother is to blame for my fucked up head!

Lando and that little Mexican alien were flying the falcon and they hit the main reactor with concussion missiles while wedge hit the power regulator on the side with torpedos

as opposed to the x-wing games, concussion missiles in the movie were more powerful than proton torpedos

women need to be collectivized and distributed fairly to all men.

Seize the means of reproduction

>set up a seytem that undermines men and helps minority move up the ladder

>surpirzed by the results

no shit they are. Comepanies get tax breaks adn a bunch of other shit when they have a certian percentage of women on staff. This is all done by design

>t.roastie whore

>men aren't marriageable
Do the authors of this study even realize that so many women are "un-marriageable" as well? I work with a couple of Chads who turned out really cool as adults. One is married and the other is engaged. They're not marrying the party girl with gnarly tattoos and piercings. They're marrying the "good girls" who are a few years younger. These Chads who I used to hate have leveraged all their professional, social, and sexual capital to skip over the used and loose women their own age. Instead they're reaching down a few years into the new "crop" of girls who are outstanding catches in their own right by being beautiful but also have lived conservative and well-adjusted lives.

Most men do want to get married, but it has to be on their schedule. When it's time, it's time. When this moment arrived, many men who could be considered good "catches" look around and they don't like their choices. So many women have stagnated or degenerated in their quality by making poor decisions like having a child with another man. Also, when the time comes to choose a spouse our track records in life matter. Men want to know what women were like in college. How did they live their lives? The past is prologue. People don't change that much.

We need a way to shake up this degenerate society.

Guys who become rich later in life usually make poor descisions, what would be the best idea for this?

>Why older women and younger men are a perfect match

>the past is prologue

fucking this

It's good that I stopped giving a fuck about what white women think a long time ago.

10/10 user
Same applies for books and television.

>Would you date a guy who has a large penis?
>Definitely 40%
>Probably 20%
>Indifferent 20%
>Probably Not 5%
>Definitely Not 15%

This chart is bullshit.

>is obese
>90% negative
merifats btfo

and "large" is rather relative.

>you didn't build that

>conservative women

Those chad are betas too, paying the whore's price is the literal maxim of betadom. Marriage is the whore's price, where the whore is legally with the power of the state able to rape a man over, where the institutions of the state exist to suck dry his blood in family court putting the conditions of your economy in the woman's hands, at her mercy.

The most red pill course is paying an 18 year old surrogate with superior genes for superior offspring with none of the state entitlements attached where the woman has power over you.

>conservative women

I've meet these so called good christian girls in college, the one thing they were not were good christian girls after I hit the gym for a year. Even the Mormon women want to be CC riding whores, Feminists, they fucking yearn for that shit

>its only your turn on the ride annon, don't ever marry

whatever women do, men will always want to provide for them

It gives no parameters on what constitutes a large dick, but not all girls want what they consider to be large enough to cause pain. Girls without massive vag can't handle huge dicks.

Yeah, they need a team of lawyers and a jewelry with bombs in them to blow up when the wife is unfaithful.

>If a man killed himself, would anyone care?
They DON'T care.

>image
>wanting everything/the perfect man

Isn't this basically a mixture of celebrity worship/taking fictional writing seriously?

>Would you date a guy who has a small penis?
>Definitely 15%
>Probably 25%
>Indifferent 15%
>Probably Not 20%
>Definitely Not 25%

Even if the sizes are relative, it doesn't make sense that women would put so little empasis on penis size.

>>is obese
% negative

No, asshole. Women actually prefer the dad bod, actually.