/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - DOWN IN THE WEST ALLEY EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

getbehindthevest.org/
cpdmemorial.org/
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/data/a7a57be2-12ac3fa5-dfb12-ac51-291fa29b9502c532.html?hl=true
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-11/chicago-mayor-pushes-moody-s-to-rescind-city-s-junk-bond-rating
youtu.be/Je2fGzKiqRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REAL ROBERT HOURS
E
A
L

R
O
B
E
R
T

H
O
U
R
S

>BACK THE BLUE
>>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
>getbehindthevest.org/
>>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.
>>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
>cpdmemorial.org/

Who else here /donor/?

>Body removal form

>body removal form needed

> Robert is out of forms

Here for the comfy

Time to run off a new batch.

>extra body removal form

Thanks OP

Thread starts well

>woman puking

>Possible DUI at Foster & Austin
>White F-150 almost hit several vehicles

Just donated, thanks for the link.

Checked out the tax form for the organization - they are legit and not squandering donations to pay extravagant wages to a few board members.

I want all Roberts to get home safe to their little Roberts and Robertinas.

You're welcome, be sure to grab some merch, too

Cheers, m8.

here Roberts, do some reading, my eyes crossed after a few paragraphs
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/data/a7a57be2-12ac3fa5-dfb12-ac51-291fa29b9502c532.html?hl=true

Donald Trump said he was going to solve Chicago's problem with the NG. What happened to that?

> bureaucracy to throw a guy on the fukken cart

>Donald Trump said he was going to solve Chicago's problem with the NG. What happened to that?

I'm all for it.

>paperwork

gov needs to request NG cant just send them.

>firework disturbance, shots fired

What's everyone drinking tonight?

Trump can, we didn't elect some fucking Chicago mayor to run the U.S., he'll send in the Feds. Maybe not the NG, but the Feds.

welcome to the thing that's had /cpd/ leaking precum every time it comes up. The radio stream will be unironically euphoric if we're listening to ILNG playing doorkickers in Back of the Yards.

don't be a kike

>that "are you shitting me?" look

Until you have a shitty mayor from a shitty party there's nothing to be done. If Chicago goes red maybe there's hope

A tall glass of Captain morgan after work

>Sweet dindu's gonna be dindu's looks like we got a robbery boys

Doing the Dew as I no longer imbibe

S O M E

K I N D

O F

E X P L O S I O N

>some kind of explosion

dindu nuffin

>An explosion

>body removal form

chamomile and lavender tea

allah ackbar strikes again

my moms vodka and juice

he gave the fbi orders to assist city law enforcement but outside of that the gov needs to declare a emergency and request federal assistance to do more

Finna mix some lean and get raaaale comfy mane

its hard to control the concentrated areas of dindus in these citiies... maybe go for an Escape from NY or Escape from LA type situation... fence the whole area off and let them chimp out freely

>t. """"peaceful protestor""""

that looks like a RFP (request for proposal)
I wonder what the actual form looks like?

>Male Black claiming to be a utility worker cut the power line to a house and demanded money to re-attach it.
The call was for suspected deceptive activity, which mostly happens during the early afternoon and it's usually hilarious.
Dispach asked is Male Black had turned off a switch or actually cut the line and created a dangerous situation. He did cut the line.
That was after another Male Blak got shot twice in the back and a bullet entered his anus. Dispatch commented "Ouch".

What is this all about?

>says he donated
>but buy some merch
>from the merchant
oy vey i'm a bad goy

They need to kick Rahm and all his cronies out. Every fucking election cycle it's the same shitbags that keep getting elected.

I was thrilled to see Rauner get into the governor's office.

Copfag here.
Today I responded to a scene of a naked lady so fat it appeared she had necrosis getting CPR. She was naked. I have her bloated purple face she giant disgusting vagina seered into my mind forever. Her two teenage children were in the breezeway of the apartment crying.

I don't know how I feel. This woman died. These children lost a parent and all I can seem to think about is why I had to see a giant dead naked Fst lady. Why can't I ever see someone naked that's attractive at work.

It's shit like this that seriously makes me question my mental state.

they need more

Any other crazy stories?

Also, thank you for your service, copfag.

Being comfy while others live the Clinton utopia.

those kids were already fucked, just maybe they are a little less fucked now that "mom" is dead

Is Chicago as bad as Detroit or does it still have a way to go?

yeah now if we can get rid of the wrest of the dead beats out of office we can clean shit up. if i have to hear any more of that rino mcshitstain whining it will be too soon

>Disturbance at the front of the station

>Into the oven it goes My god I can't wait for STHTF with the economy. All these fat obese welfare leeches will die or chimp out. The U,S is in need of a good mad max style purge of the degenerates

Disturbance at the station

>one of those nights...

DAAYYYUM

Getting pretty close:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-11/chicago-mayor-pushes-moody-s-to-rescind-city-s-junk-bond-rating

Chicago is number one for murders.

tune in and get comfy with is user

Fuck man.
I guess after a while you become desensitized to this shit, ultimately turning into a emotionally detached individual.

>Chicago is number one for murders.

But on a per-capita basis, it's nowhere near the top.

This is the saga of Robert and his struggles to save the city from the evil MALE BLACK.

youtu.be/Je2fGzKiqRM

Thank you for doing what you do

life is a shitshow mayne
>The Berenstien universe is peaceful lazy river ride where Ron Paul was president from 2008-2012, Bernie 2012-2016, Hillary is in prison, and last years election was Rand vs Webb.
>THE BERENSTAIN TIMELINE IS A LOG RIDE TO HELL WHERE THE HAPPENING IS RAINING RAZOR BLADES AND SHOOTING US STRAIGHT INTO PLANET FUCKING NIBURU

some parts of chicago are wealthy, while the south side is a war zone. The North Side is where civilized people live.

>tfw no chicago user has gone vigilante, blasting ambient /cpd/ through the aux cord in their car as they zip around chicago aiding robert in his battle against male black. the hero they both need and deserve
what the fuck are you doing over there?

are you guys on this one?

yes.

The only reason Detroit has less murders is because there are no people to kill. The city is becoming abandoned
No one wants to stay there and be target practice.

I have two more recent ones I'm willing to share right now.

>routine patrol, problem area
>don't notice a stop sign has been knocked over at this 4 way but get weird vibe from car up ahead
>said car appears to have been involved in a crash, as I approach I expect to get flagged down but it doesn't happen
>they're sitting abnormally long at the stop sign but hey, being weird isn't reason to pull someone over
>come back through a few minutes later and this car is now backing up in the middle of the road trying to execute a turn
>just adding go the oddness but still don't want to fuck with it.
>turn down another street, notice stop sign is down at this point. Woman flags me down to say a grey Cadillac hit it
>pieces coming together. It appeared it had gotten in a wreck because it hit a fucking stop sign
>find car immediately and approach, two women getting out with driver still in the vehicle
>walk up to passenger side door.
>driver is damn near sleeping in the driver seat with a bottle of whiskey in his hand
>thisisaclue.jpg

some are on that, some are on the broadcastify one without ambient noise.
why?

>Bernie 2012-2016

>risking your life to save niggers

WEW

Aren't there still some middle class and rich people in the D?

fucking kek
nice work detective

Has it ever occured to anyone that the only reason blacks can be violent is because of the bullshit they are subjugated to and influenced by like this shitposts ideas perpetuate? Would anyone in here who agrees with this, hire a black person?

>saving the niggers
You should reread his post

stay awhile and listen

t. never met a single nigger in his life

congratulations, make sure to hug your mom and dad

>gang members are fighting and drinking at the same time

I am it's just blatant rationalized racism. It doesn't mean the statistics aren't true, but it also doesn't mean the answer is to continue being oppressive inadvertently.

multitaskangz

risking your life to kill niggers*

You're an idiot. Get out more, and don't be afraid to casually talk to a black person.

>>>reddit until you grow up

Get a load of this faggot.
>poor niggers, they wouldn't be such savages if we didn't think they were such savages
Get a six month lease in an apartment or a house in any hood near you, then report back.

you've never met a black person, you brainwashed faggot
the shitskins at your highschool and university don't count

that voice was hot

>the only reason blacks can be violent is because of the bullshit they are subjugated to

>Obviously you are a liberal faggot.

Why don't you MOVE THERE AND HELP THE POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS?

the scanner, redditfag

>gang fight

>3600 block of N Halsted
>Noise complaint

For those anons not familiar with Chicago, this is smack dab in the middle of the gay part of town.

So...it's loud enthusiastic assfucking?

>shitposts
if you're going to appropriate culture, do it right, you actual retard