How does Europe allow things like this to go unnoticed?

How does Europe allow things like this to go unnoticed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jAPMNxWNPY
ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/yes-there-are-lots-good-gay-priests
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>France

'Nuff said

It's just niiiicce when women do it .

Btw a 14yo male is the equivalent of a 12yo girl since they go through puberty sooner.

Honestly we just don't care. It was the French fuckers that gave us the Quebecois in North America and Acadian Gutter Trash in the South East that we're wishing for the Day of the Rake and Katrina 2.0 Turbo to wash away the mistakes of that baguette fucking country while mudslimes and Merkel utterly destroy whats left in the homeland.

Feels good to not care desu.

What do you mean?

Is France the California of Europe?

>lets focus on things that don't matter
>oh lets totally ignore the fact that le penis has no economic policy, a verified racist and just an overall terrible person

What are you, pedophobic, you bigot? You should be accepting of her progressive choices, especially in an era where such positive role models are chased out of their jobs.
For shame, user. For shame.

Let's see...

Full of pretentious shits who know nothing? Check.
Wine vineyards? Check.
Completely insufferable regressive agendas? Check.
Flooded with problem foreigners? Check.

Yea, I think the comparison is valid.

age of consent?
She's at least an adulterer

>>lets focus on things that don't matter
>>a verified racist

Good job faggot, calling the kettle black

There are also nice parts of France. But other than that, yeah.. pretty much.

I suspect you are all pedophiles.. drunk on that Babylon moonshine

California is a hub for liberals from across the country, maybe if conservatives made the effort of stopping this by doing the same thing instead of running away to oregon idaho texas, we could have the drivers seat

Yes.
Even in the fucking middle ages it was the center of degeneracy of Europe

In Europe if you say french fisrt think that comes to mind is promiscuity and godlessness
Fuck the frogs

There's "nice" parts in California too. Probably mostly the northern part

What is with the left and them being pedophiles or at least pedo friendly?

Is it a connection to the lefts support to the LGBTQP community?

LOVE IS AGELESS

I don't understand this asinine campaign either. The nu left is just fucking terrifying

>Is it a connection to the lefts support to the LGBTQP community?
No. The pedo stuff predates this modern crapfest by a long shot. Hippy teachers loved their kids too, for example. Free mind, free education, and what do I know...

Source?

So you are saying that the pedo stuff predates the LGBTQP stuff but what happened to the old pedo stuff if it did not morph into the modern LGBTQP bullshit.

I believe the LGBTQP stuff is the modern day incarnation of the old pedo stuff you are talking about and that is why the left pushes it so hard.

left loves and supports all deviant behavior

Just gonna drop this here

Like priest child molestations?

we know that macron has ties to roth-sch-ilds and that politically, he came out of nowhere, like obama. these types of people are chosen to be placed in power. macron was selected because of his pedo wife and this will be used to normalize pedophilia, starting in france.

>I believe the LGBTQP stuff is the modern day incarnation of the old pedo stuff you are talking about and that is why the left pushes it so hard.
Maybe. I'm not really an expert on the matter.

HON! HON! HON!

French people are sick in the head.

This is why everyone here hates Quebec.

N I C E

It seems to be the case.

If you find something more degenerate than whatever they are currently supporting it is likely to not be very long before they latch on and start pushing the shit themselves.

Give me an idea. Lets find the worse thing we possibly can and start telling everyone how bad it is and the left can not resist beginning to do that thing.

The left probably apologized for them as well. youtube.com/watch?v=-jAPMNxWNPY

You know theirs a ~23 age gap with in Trump's marriage right?

Yes, French intellectuals were the first western europeans to start spreading pro stalin sentiment across europe.

Most of cali is red you fucking faggot. Why do you think Gays marrying and pot legalization took so long compared to other states...

I swear half the people on this board should be fucking banned from posting this retarded shit

Exactly.

ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/yes-there-are-lots-good-gay-priests

didn't start when melania was 15

>The left probably apologized for them as well.

>Imply the left go to church.

I care enough to post a reply. But seriously I don't give a shit.

Hi there!

Stop reaching you shill faggot

>Macron's woman is 24 years older than him
>HOLY SHIT IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!
>Trump's 24 year older than his layer
>Lol based!

I'm going to have to disagree with this.

>14yo male is the equivalent of a 12yo girl since they go through puberty sooner.

The difference is, Trump didn't propose to his wife during recess.

You know the rule: half your age + 7
Trump is OK, Macron not

I remember I used to have a half Colombian- half greek womanlet teacher, but she smelled soooooooo freaking nice and had the biggest boobies and qtiest face ever, and would always lean on my desk (her ass was AMAZING) and she would always wear pantyhose, and would take off her shoes while standing and rub her feet together while teaching.I would stay DIAMOND for her whole class every day. One time she told me to stay after school she wanted to talk to me alone. I was so freaking excited and nervous, my heart was beating fast all day. I was unironically hoping she would abuse me. It turned out she liked my essays ( I was top in History class, even back then I was smart i.pn politics) and she wanted me to work with her on an extra-credit project.

She kept me afterschool for strictly professional reasons, and I WAS DEVASTATED. Good for Macron that he got to live his dream desu

kek

>masking child molestation under the term gay
Nice and there were plenty of girls who were fucked by priests.

>triggered
Maybe you should go back to your safe space at T_D.

Needs a bit more jpg

Wow + 1 for you there chump. Share blue is gonna give you a raise some day

They already support killing babies with no justification, I don't know how much worse you can get from that.

There's no proof of any sexual activity between the two during that stage

The fuck is up with that rule? The double standards here is just dumb.

Man, Macron, despite being a public official does what can be considered political suicide and yet still becomes President of France. That's based as fuck. Give the guy some respect, I bet if he was the red-pilled candidate instead of Le Pen everyone would be praising him for being an alpha.

I agree.

I hate to say but maybe the next step for them is to take it to the ultimate extreme and popularize suicide. Make suicide cool and all the left begins to kill themselves in mass numbers. Anyone who tries to stop the left from killing itself will be called a racist, Nazi from trying to stop them from going to Hell.

Honestly, it shit can get WAY worse but you really not not want to give the mentally ill morons and ideas.

No double standard, it's not Macron fault, but his wife is degenerate scum.

Why do you want to stop the lefty to kill themselves? It's their choice, I approve.
btw, (((they))) are already doing that, ever heard of the blue whale thing?

Macron is scum too

>europe
>france

pick one...

those bastard cultural orphans are basically a muslim nigger stae in which pedophillia is perfectly acceptable... UK is next.

I just looked it up.

Apparently, they call it the Blue Whale Challenge/Game.

I am just at a loss for words.

>Why do you want to stop the lefty to kill themselves?

Unfortunately, I still have a tiny bit of humanity remaining that does not want to see people who have been fooled by the (((real leftist))) do something as terrible as commit suicide. I guess it might be best for them to end themselves before they end us all with their insanely self-destructive leftist agenda.

How to overthrow French government?

Thought it was that Adam guy who reviewed video games for a minute

Off course I was not referring to the kids that kill themselves in the blue whale, they are only kids.
But grown up adult, I don't care.

it is.

it is. adam sessler

>verified racist
islam isn't a race you stupid leaf
and wanting to prioritize your country over others doesn't make you terrible
but im sure things like patriotism and national pride are beyond your comprehension
like not being a faggot

if she was a man she would be about as based as a politician as one could ever hope for

She could actually be considered an childrenerer

>she's the youngling yanker

oh shit. He looked like a coke addict last I saw him.

woman in 40s is equivalent of a man in his 70s or 80s in reproductive sense. It's normal and healthy to wife a younger one. half your age +7 is a good rule of thumb.

scream for the long beach

That's hot

Are Hawaiians this dumb?

It's almost like men and women are different...

no. hawaiians are pretty chill and a lot are Christian and they would only welcome muslims if they didn't know about them
but now that everyone knows how violent and hateful muslims are most of them probably don't want muslims anywhere near hawaii

here let me spell it out for you
a man with a woman much younger than him is based
a man with a woman much older than him is called a cuck

women tend to want older men as well because they're more likely to already have secure finances as well as experience

idiot leafs

Media is left wing. They cover up immigrant crime and cover up violence from antifa/communists.

cool sources

>france
>europe

It's France. They can't even win their own bike races.

Your country is fucked bro

People literally think Sup Forums is filled with Russian hackers.

Jesus Christ this can't be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

but the prime minister is this dude.

What the fuck...? This has to go viral.

thats off duty cop you stupid bitch, go ahead try to grab his gun. Puhleeeeze do it.

it actually happened

best part was that a FUCKING LEAF made prime time news

Oни yзнaли.
зaкpoй этo.
Зaкpoйтe вce.

This "every politician I don't like is s pedo" thing is kinda getting old. You need some newer elaborate hoaxes and myths.

You people would do anything to smear macron and his family. He won you lost, get over it.

There are so many things wrong in this world but the retarded obese inbred jew cattle circumcised american with a calcified pineal gralnd is obsessed by who an ugly, wretched old cunt fucks.

Americans really have problems.

Fapping to this later, thanks for the backstory OP.

What is the prob ?

i wasnt running against him. i didnt lose