Almonds=activation

>almonds=activation

If I have the opportunity to mate with the highest IQ people on earth I'm going to.

Oh sweetie, the point of my art piece is that we seriously dont give a fuck if you do

Im gonna try to dump some oc

White men who date Asian women are pathetic losers and can't handle a real women.

kek

>can't handle a real woman

Lol go away roastie

If i made a real jap kek instead of an english teacher i feel very inspired :D

Lol anyone whose gonna pass up genuine love because "muh racial kids" is a fag

Why do you retarded Asians obsess over this Asian shit so much?
Everything you ever post about is about muh Asians. This is the equivalent of a white guy coming on Sup Forums whining about white wymyns fucking black guys. Pure cuck shit.

Don't lie, retard. You're a mad Asian guy butthurt for no reason.

No such thing as genuine love. Anyone who dates an Asian chick does so because they are sexually attracted to them and/or they like how submissive they are.
You have to actively pursue someone of a different race to ''''''''''genuinely fall in love'''''''' with them.

Kek im not asian im making fun of those stupid fucking threads if you didnt notice

ah yes they have a high IQ on average therefore the one girl you choose to racemix with will have high IQ and bear perfect children for you

What threads? The MS Paint strawman threads? Then are you talking about nothing but white men fucking ugly asian cunts?

The wmaf bait threads m8

is a chink no a japa

Asians can be quite cool, but when we say no race mixing we mean no race mixing

Id mix with an asian t b h.
The hapas just alot of attention, in reality mixed people are fucked in the head in general and just need to realize the world hates everyone and youre not owed shit.
T. Half white half spanish (looks like a natgeo arab)

kek

we wuz samuraiz n shieet

I wanted to do a drawing of a white cuck dad teaching his son karate or something saying some cringy sensei shit but im tired and not very skilled at drawing to even do this pls someone continue my work