Accept that there are racial iq disparities

>Accept that there are racial iq disparities
>Don't want to admit that jews control everything due to their intelligence
Sup Forums, your arguments are as stinky as your armpits...

It's obviously their intelligence. Doesn't make them good people.

Why? They're smarter than you, so if you're pushed out of the open market by them, it's natural selection. They're not bad people, either.

sorry, meant free market, haha

Btw, why an anime pic to go along with that meme? It doesn't make sense

I'm coming into this as a possibility... maybe Jews are more adapted to succeed, whether it's by individual ability or cultural, maybe the average Jew is on a different level than the average white.

Maybe sneakery is the name of the game and Jews are just better at it. It isn't like white elites don't follow similar principles. We should consider this possibility.

Read Nietzsche, specifically his work on master vs slave morality. There will lie your answer on this seemingly contradictory belief.

You have a long way to go

It makes it non threatening

Having morals puts a limit on what one can do.

The 'enlightened' can excuse any act.

I didn't realize lying was correlated with intelligence.

>they're not bad people
you what?

>JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

Man Sup Forums is a really intelligent place

>Shows 6 jews out of the millions of jews on Earth
Yeah, ok

This is what I actually love about this scenario.

They will absolutely deny any evidence for racial IQ's, but it's their only alternative to explain the absolute stranglehold Jews have on all the powers that be. They can't imply that they got there through treachery or abuse or suggest they have ulterior motives because that's what WE believe. In order to actually believe that they seized control on merit alone, despite being a vast minority in every country, they are forced to entertain a gap in IQ that exceeds even the most absurd allegations of the alt-right.

This might be one of the best tools in explaining both the JQ and racial disparities to people in a way they can't reasonably defend against.

It's like any old board on Sup Forums, pal

Controlling for intelligence does not explain their extreme overrepresentation in some circles

So since racial iq's are a jewish fabrication, there are no racial iq's?

Maybe they're too intelligent to be calculated?

>us complaining about intelligence when us is full of dumb people

Nuh uh, we're white, so dat makes us weely smart.

>US complaining about US
Cuck

So smart, they convinced the whole world that the holohoax actually happened.

>too intelligent to be calculated

Explain...

Jews are smart but have insane levels of Nepotism & no moral scruples.
Just look at how they treat the Arabs... literally the only group stupid enough not to burn them at the stake or gas them.

Jews are just parasites. AIDS evolved, and it's not intelligent.

Sorry, by 'they' I meant normies who are the quickest to both deny racial IQ and defend Judaism from any attack. My understanding is that many Jews are aware of racial IQ and take their typically high placement as a sign of their 'chosen' status.

The idea that this is something engineered specifically as a distraction is something I don't understand. They create an accurate, predictive method of discerning intelligence that gives us an incredibly strong position to oppose open borders and globalization. How does this advance their goal?

But Arabs are animals

(your) new here arent you....

Tell me, why is Israel a corrupt and comparatively poor shithole? Why do Jewish neighborhoods have such corruption issues in New York? Why did they not do something different when kicked out of their host nation every few dozen years for the entirety of their history?

Jews are smart. Smarter than whites. Smarter than everyone (except in the area of spacial reasoning for some reason. They're terrible at that. No idea why.) But Jews also have an irresistible predilection towards corruption, nepotism, and general kikery. The Jew can't prosper without it's host.

It's the curse of the Ashkenazi Jew. Smarter than everyone, but too greedy and evil to make use of it beyond parasitism. What's worse, is that many "atheist" lesser Jews are falling for the tricks of their elite and embracing childless lifestyles or interracial couplings and economically disastrous leftwing policies. The Jew is just as dangerous to itself as it is to everyone else.

So a population shouldn't resist a hostile force because they are smarter? That's fucking dumb user.

Cite source, where may I find this? Where may I read more about this?

read it again.....

Ok, but who is this Edward J Steele? What books did he write?

Arabs actually are the fathers of civilization.
Jews enjoyed their golden age under Muslim Iberia
Robotics, Algebra, Cities, etc... We're all invented by sand people.
Don't believe Jewish propaganda. The Middle East is a shit hole today for the same reason white society is being destroyed the eternal Jew

But if the hostile force is more intelligent, shouldn't the stupid population get wiped out because they're dumber?

Can we stop this "you're not enlightened yet bro" shit? Understanding that lots of evil people are Jewish doesn't make you a genius, especially if you can't defend yourself in an argument about it

Isn't that human nature, not Jewish nature?

>Sup Forums, your arguments are as stinky as your armpits...
Legit belly laughed

The strangle hold they have on American & to a lesser extent Canadian politics shows they're unethical.
The fact they're the big ones pushing race mixing & degeneracy in the West but completely opposed to it in Israel.
Their levels of Nepotism etc...
They are bad people. The worst.
Europe kept burning them alive & exterminating them. Stupid Arabs treated them well & let them flee. How do they return the favour?

Nice! I brought brightness to someone's day!

Being consistently corrupt beyond the norm? It's inherently not human nature because otherwise the examples I listed wouldn't be there to list.

That is to say, being more corrupt than average is impossible for everyone, because then that level of corruption would be the average.

>Wow, look at me, I'm a goon who was hurt by a rabbi as a child! Jews are evil! Jews be gone!
Come on, man

not intelligence but lies and manipulation, everyone can play dirty

But nepotism is human nature

The argument is that they engage in a lot more of it than others, not that it's somehow an exclusive act that you need a gigantic hooked nose to perform.

Being unethical is subhuman nature.

Dude, nepotism is everywhere, give me a break.

>why are Jews bad
>gets reasons
>Bruv it's human nature
Shut up Moishe

Selfishness is everywhere as well. That does preclude one group of people being more selfish than the rest.

But how do you know that they are inherently evil and not just more likely to be evil since they are more intelligent? Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs than East Asians.

>calls jews smart
>average IQ is 95
>the only reason they have any money at all is because their ancestors were tax collectors who skimmed the king's money
>every country they have ever touched has been destroyed

niggers have white people, we have jews

Are you implying evil increases with intelligence?
I work in a Jew industry (((finance)))
The way to be the most successful is to Jew people the most. The fact that's a term that everyone knows what it means shows you their character.
Success and wealth don't really require intelligence as much as it requires a lack of moral fiber

Oh oh! Me me! Nepotism is the correct answer.
That is, no goys allowed.

Oh, and dirty tricks like spreading ideologies, like lobbying so their illegal activities become legal.

It is smart. but it is downright cancer to society. To a white society.

Whites and Jews are more or less equal.... not even that really.. whites still BTFO kikes.. it only comes down to circumstance. The Jew had been BTFO for centuries in every country they've ever been to by whites and really many other races as well. The only thing that saved them was slavic niggers. Thanks to WWII they got to holohoax it up for guilt points. But that tide is turning on them hard right now. I won't lie and say they aren't cunning but they only go so far. They put up a good fight but we're wising up to their shit. Banks gave them a major advantage as well because no self respecting white would have been OK taking advantage of others like that. Jews are soulless. That's about their only real advantage over us discounting the holocaust bullshit.

They're quite literally the only race that has given whites a run for their money. Pun intended.

Ok jews jews are smarter than me
I LOVE WHITE GENOCIDE NOW
REPLACE ME JEWISH OVERLORDS
Moron.

It's more nuanced than merely aggregated IQ. There are numerous factors that go into specific traits, take the HBD pill; in that Ashkenazi Jews have high verbal and mathematical intelligence which inclines them to specific behavior. It hardly makes the superior (or inferior for that matter) specimens.

>why an anime pic
>on Sup Forums

kil yourself

it isn't just intelligence, but (((networking))), otherwise institutions like Hollywood would have more gentiles

You're thinking of kin selection and dunbars number of which nepotism is an emergent behaviour.

Why do you think most Sup Forumsacks have a hard on for nationalism? It allows for a greater intra-related in-group to function in unison

Why aren't jews trying to destroy east asians if they are smarter than us?

It's the same reddit fag who always uses that character to make pro-kike memes. He's getting to be really obvious

Good networking is a result of intelligence.

>kil
Huh?

Google it you dumb ass NIGGA

You're the one who posted it, so the burden of citation falls on you.

>Stop saying jewish manipulation of currency and banking structures in a problem
Lurk moar newfag.

>Mark Zuckerberg
>codes in ghetto PHP
>shitty developer
>has financial connections
>becomes billionaire
jewish privilege?

They're biding their time and growing their force. Then they'll do the big punch. The fact that we don't know implies that they actually might be more intelligent.

Mark Zuckerberg, who created most popular social network
>He's so shitty and dumb, waa
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome on, man

Dude no they don't. They have a higher AVERAGE IQ.

There are billions of asians, and only 13 million Jews. if you take the top 10% of Asians with genius IQ 160 to 180, that makes about 50 million super geniuses..... there are more Asian geniuses then there are Jews in the world. There are more European Geniuses then there are Jews in the world too. 750 million europeans, take the top 20%, that's 15 million 140-160 IQ geniuses.

Jesus Christ, this is the most disgusting Jew shill thread I have seen in a long time. KIKES ARE NOT SMARTER, THEY HAVE HIGHER AVERAGE IQ, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE KIKES

Or maybe it's the greatest bait thread you've seen in your life?

if he was some schmuck at a junior college in idaho building the same product, he wouldn't be where he is today; being part of the tribe is a huge business advantage

Idk dude, he created a new idea and sold it, sold it well.

The fuck am I reading

thank god someone else sees this i thought i was going crazy

>thinking you can understand a particular group's morality when they're vastly more intelligent than you

this sums up Sup Forums pretty much- a bunch of low iqs trying to wrap their minds around the inexplicable happenings surrounding them by committing fallacy after fallacy. even when the more intelligent population tells you to ignore iq stats, you still pursue boxing yourselves into the same trap and thinking only violence will help you overcome it; effectively reducing yourselves to niggerdom because thinking is hard and you're not so good at it.

An angry, baited soul.

Jesus, chill.

>I see no difference between Intelligence and Amoral Parasitism

Guess ticks, leeches and mosquitoes are Einsteins of nature, except they can't scream 'Holocaust!' when you squish them while they drain you.

Not intelligent by our standards, but very successful animals. I think if xenomorphs from the alien franchise were real, they'd take over our galaxy, you know?

Sure, but how would Aliens(Jews) propagate without host(whites) and Predators (inferior races) carrying them around the galaxy(Earth)? Sure, it's pretty smart, but seems short-term.

They can just infect a different species, as seen in alien 3 when it comes out of a doggy. The reason jews are powerful is because they control money. I mean if money didn't exist they'd just make something else to control

Yes, but who will carry them to the next planet? Sure Jews can parasite us to death, but what's the next step in their grand design? Who will build rockets into space when all goys are dead and all living people are too chosen to do manual work? Aliens would be nonissue too if Predators were not retards and dropping them around.

>slimy jews in control of all media and (((sciences)))
>coincidentally jews are the smartest look goy the test says so

hmm really watered my melon

>What's the next step in their grand design?
We don't know because they're more intelligent

>watered my melon
???

Waaaaah waah waaaah, make some reeeal arguments

>6
>jews
>millions

Good god.