Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226364
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>forbids racemixing

Israel forbids racemixing too.
Your point?

can I get a source on that? I'm pretty sure neither of them do

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226364

if we stopped sending them food they would all fucking die, they built their cities on farming land like absolute retards.

what if i told you the jews were chinese?

>media never talks about china as an enemy
They did before Trump started railing on China, which caused most of them to quit talking about them like that. Hell, Fox News still talks about them like that, pretty much for the same reason, the difference being they agree with him.

There really aren't many Chinese run media outlets in the US.

>mass immigration not enforced in china
Be more specific. Do they not restrict immigration into China?

>forbids racemixing
That just makes them smart.

>largest population worldwide
By that means, they should be represented the most at the top, but they aren't.

>they built their cities on farming land like absolute retards
Have you been to southern ontario?

Would make sense considering how china has the world's largest population and asians statistically have the highest iq.

What if the jews are a ploy to distract us from the real enemy?

The real jew is within us

jews are crafty, the chinese communist party is actually kind of retarded. But they do have hollywood by the balls like the jews did back in the day.

I'm a chink and I will support Trump limiting chinks immigration to 1,000/year max.

Do not let rich chinks in as those rich fuckers are rude and they're bad people to begin with.

China literally encourages racemixing, I believe that they wil help you out financially if you're a Uighur-Han couple

But the point of this is too swallow up the Uighurs. In a way, it's literally state sanctioned genocide program.

checked chinkike

Honestly, no reason to not racemix when you're the one with the numbers
This thought should scare you
If in the next 50 years
Every white male married an asian women and the remaining few asian women married asian men
Whites go extinct, pure asians population nosedives
But, all those race mixed will identify as asian considering the alternative is gone
Like how we think of neanderthals today
Whites go extinct

Who gives a shit

We forbid it first

>This thought should scare you
>Whites go extinct
nah, i've excepted our fate a long time ago

also

exhibit A: gingers

we are all jews! jews don't believe that to be a jew has anything to do with religion.

THIS,we ARE the future, fuck fuck white people and their orange clown

Aren't your major cities so polluted your people have to wear masks?

What's your game plan if you guys can't even handle stage 3?

.........actually......

>Africa’s population of 1.2 billion is expected to rise to 5.6 billion by 2100

aids tho

MMMMM Gingers

>chinada
thinks start to make sense about canada's shitposting when you understand who its coming from

they don't exist anymore and will be gone by 2050

Are you fucking dumb? They are all supported on gibs from the (((UN))) and other good goyim, once they fall, africa will experience a very nasty time

canada is one big larp. it's more fun than living in "the states".

i'll be alive in 2050 though

>are you fucking retarded?
o wait, no its a slav.

Here let me put it this way... (((they))) love their proto human slaves, easier to control and are useful brutes

it's obvious, you better tell me why would they support enormous african population like 5m

it's better to deal with and manipulate them rather than put up with ricedicks who have similar IQ to (((their selves)))

>forbids racemixing
Han Chinese is the product of 5000 years of racemixing.

There is more genetic differences between different ethnicities in one Chinese province than two Han Chinese from different provinces.

Also
>genes
>mattering in the future

Only culture will matter when genetic superhumans exist.

World stated 100% on data.
>But why?

This, Merkel, Hilary, the Saudis and the Chineses are the Jews, menaning the financial global elite. For a long time the finantial elite were jews, but their God were shekels, and so they allied with everybody with power, money, or will to promote materialism. We are talking about kabalah fuckers and we can see their values rule the world(emancipation, secularism, female goddess, materialism, progressivism, liberalism, nationalism (not patriotism), nihilism, classic and cultural marxism, radical islam, globalism, etc.) Jewish people benefits from this as long as they are willing to embrace materialism, Israely or any other religious people but muslins, are their enemies. The soviets were backed by then, but Putin is a frenemy that they like when he fucks with the US( see Syria using gas, and Russia helping Iran and North Korea into getting the bomb and arming them) and hate when he refuse to bown down/go against their goals(see Hillary and gay agenda).

At least someone is actively trying to bring about transhumanism, even if it is the filthy chinks
Thanks to the cucks in the west I was beginning to worry it would never happen and humans would just end up being replaced by robots

That's were you're wrong. Most latins identifies as whites even thou they are heavilly mixed.

>media never talks about China as an enemy
Just google China and see what comes up.

Media's horribly biased on China just like Trump. The international Jew is creating a new bogeyman to sustain the MIC

I sometimes think about this. Asians are coming out of this mess too untouched. They stand to gain massively. Theoretically more than (((them))) even if (((they))) gain greater Israel.

Is the future basically a greater Israel vs China and both vying for the support of the Brazil mullatos of North america and Europe? Which Israel is likely in control of and thus would win this final struggle for world domination?

Or perhaps because the Chinese are still officially Marxist, the jew has their foot in the door with them and thus the Chinese are already in cooperation with (((them)))?

Only solution to the níger problem, and the passport to white triunfall return after we go extinct. Gooks are incapable of creative or independent thought. That's why they failled to rule the world in the middle ages, being so ahead of everybody yet stagnating for so long that they ended being cucked by the west. Moliememe has an episode explaining their genetical inferiority. Also chincks love to die. 11 out of the 15 conflicts with most casualties had China involved or were mainly Chinese.

mudskins have to die first
then we'll move on to the chinks

You will die first kissless

nice divide and conquer there, Shlomo
you can't fool me

Ethnocentrism is the future, humanitarianism is a losing strategy.

Asian here

Chinks especially make up the biggest portion of our population that people consider to be the "Jews of Asia"

Mainland Chinese people cut corners in every single way to save money, including gutter oil and saw dust baby formula. Then when the main landers to abroad to buy superior products, they bring their own mainland customs and don't adhere to local rules and fuck everything up

I almost beat the shit out of a mainlander last year because he wasn't watching where he was hocking a loogie and spat on some little white girl's shoe, then tried to walk away without acknowledging it. I came real close to fucking him up.

>OP

Plus over here they're buying out lots of real estate and turning it into ugly ass apartment buildings

>jews arn't even the final boss for white people