I wanted to have lunch yesterday, but most of the roads were closed because of Trump...

I wanted to have lunch yesterday, but most of the roads were closed because of Trump. Only restaurant available was Mcdonald's. Fuck you Trump I hope you get impeached for making me eat that shit so called (((American food)))

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/25/saudi-arabia-redefines-the-weekend/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope all that they had available were pulled-pork sandwiches.

So get a fucking burger and shut the fuck up.

Every menu option has been replaced with the mcrib

there is literally fuck all up with mcdonalds,are you a queerboy or somert iftikar?

Also: KYS fucking lunatic worthless muzz.

The doesn't 'trigger' me,Trumpkin. It's like a Chinese sending a picture of a dog. It's only disgusting.

i know that feeling, hes heading here as well, so all the roads will be closed.... =(

how am i supposed to get to work? plz goyim i need shekels

go home and slaughter a goat sandnigger

:( At least he came in the weekend here. But I think it's a valid excuse if you couldn't reach your work because of the orange man

All the evil forces in the world having such a mild casual conversation

You forgot to pay me....

>Actually working for his shekels
What kinda sorry excuse for a Jew are you?

Could you describe what you want to do with trump? It has to involve a shoe.

I'd make him swallow his shoe. No chewing or cutting it into pieces full forced swallow. It's only fair after he made me eat a big mac

i undertand your anger. presidents never come here which i'm fine with. i think bush was here for an hour one time.

so were do you normally eat? what's your normal lunch?

>presidents never come here
Why? Do live outside the capital or they just don't come to Denmark in general?
>so were do you normally eat? what's your normal lunch?
Traditional food, but yesterday I was going to meet with some friends in a Brazilian restaurant where the serve you endless meat. I couldn't make it unfortunately

they don't come to denmark. nothing to come here for anyway.
so they serve monkey soup?

BURGERED

Nice proxy, Thursday and Friday are the weekend in the magic kingdom.

>tfw the only halal restaurant around me is McDonald's

>saudi nigrabians are so bad at driving they can't avoid a moving group of cars

newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/25/saudi-arabia-redefines-the-weekend/

Same

Tell me about traditional Saudi food. I'm excited to hear about chicken tikka!

So are Saudi VPNs on sale lately or what I've been seeing them constantly for the past month or so where prior to that they were super rare.

Google: "saudi proxy" A few of them are legitimately over there working for Aramco.

Story time.

I started a fitness kick in February. Last Wednesday night I was coming home from working late and starving. I made a split second decisions to drive through McD's. It was the best food I've had in a really long time. The fries were so salty and the ketchup was so sweet. I got the simple double cheeseburger with extra everything and a medium fry. I got home and fucking devoured it and then immediately drove back and got another sloppy double cheeseburger with extra everything, a Grand Mac, and a large order of fries and slammed it all. Fucking delicious. No shame.

What's wrong mc cuck burgers ? the mc doubles are amazing with fries and a tea

McDonalds usually serves different food overseas. I know that when I went to South Korea, the McDonalds there tasted far different than what we had at home.

Don't judge me for ordering McDonalds in Korea. My Korean friend took me there because he thought it would make me feel at home.

>Brazilian restaurant where the serve you endless meat
Fogo de chao? That's what we have around here. Great place.

Surreal, isn't it?

Do blacks work at McDonald's in Saudi Arabia?

They are all from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, and Sri Lanka.

Underrated as fuuuck

Kek'ed

fpbp

>Brazilian
>endless meat
Now I see the outrage.

>he can't think ahead far enough to prepare his own lunches

Lmao

For a second I imagined you fuckers both gone and it my day a hell of a lot better.

I really wish you both are erased from history forever, because you are the plague that's killing this planet.