Learn to love the Jew

The Jewish people are Gods chosen people and he will not stand for your anti-semitism. God has fucked up everyone who has ever sought to do them harm you better not ever think bad thoughts against the Jews.

Sup Forums it is time to cast the hate from your heart and learn to love the Jew.

I appreciate what you're trying to do but Sup Forums isn't a Christian board anymore. It's a satanist board.

If the Jews are gods chosen people why are they so evil?

What did god mean by this?

Dude all of Sup Forums is going to hell for worshipping Kek. God is going to fuck Sup Forums shit up so bad.

>Sup Forums unwittingly has become the agents of satan

We all got duped hard by satan into hating the Jews. We are so going to hell.

Slide across.

What do we do? How do we repent? I don't want to go to hell.

Fuck God he isn't a active anymore anyways. All the glory goes to Kek

Jesus was a Jew. To hate the Jews is to hate Jesus. You're all going to hell.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

so no Jews are no God. Jesus was Jewish, but the jews of today are a completely different breed.

Bait?
Kike?
Or evangelicuck?

Not so different

Used to be, user. used to be. Then they hung his son on a cross and stopped being the chosen people.

The modern jew is the pharisee

Where is it said that they stopped being his chosen people? If that was true God would have let Hitler win.

we're pagans. leave us

>If it can be proven that someone has given the money of the Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.
Shit I should have read the Talmud.

Gal. 3:27-29: All of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one person in union with Christ Jesus. Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s seed, heirs with reference to a promise.

The Jews are still the chosen people, but they are suffering God's wrath for crucifying Christ. The only reason I believe the Holocaust happened is because it was part of God's punishment on those fools who said "His blood be on us and upon our children."

>a book written by kikes claims that we should let kikes do whatever they want because they're gods chosen people

Really makes you think

right about when he calls them sons of Satan

Jesus is not a Jew, as he is a Christian. He is the soul of Europe. His blood flows through our veins.

Rom 11:25,26: “He is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code."

Read John 8 you shill kike sonofabitch

This. The true Semites are the white Western people.

JESUS CHRIST, speaking to the Jews in the Gospel of St. John, 8:44

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

>Love the Jew
The soulless sentience is the enemy of all. The synagogue of satan must burn.

Show me.

Also calls them out in Revelations as posing as the real Jews and being of the Synagogue of Satan.