Millions of Nigerians may require humanitarian aid according to UN and Nigerian officials

After almost a decade of Boko Haram terrorizing Nigeria and Cameroon the UN and Nigerian officials are projecting another wave of refugees. Close to 7 000 000 people may require humanitarian aid, and will try to escape Nigeria, heading towards Europe.

My followup question is this: There are dozens of countries in Africa, why aren't the refugees going to them instead of to Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgdu4ZXDjZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it is a long term goal to destabilize and cripple europe

Who cares about niggers

Let natural selection sort it out.

End foreign aid now, all it does is make welfare slaves of them.

Clearly not other niggers.

This is the tip of the (((Iceberg))).

Nigeria's population explosion is the greatest threat Europe has ever faced in it's entire history, and people don't really realize it yet. 7million now, and in 10 years it will be more like 70 million heading to europe.

If they don't realize the border needs to be closed by then, Every country in europe is going to have a 30% black african population.

We have a winner!

Mexico is accepting negro rapefugges.

Their women can get the humanitarian aid of my white dick

Truth.

they won't stay, don't worry
they will be heading north the moment a dem president takes the wheel
you might benefit by integrating into their culture desu
>there are war zones (ukraine, yemen, iraq, etc) safer than mexico
>srsly, wtf

Why don't they cultivate the land and develop their economy.

What about taking all that money from those Nigerian princes and princesses who are trying to get their unclaimed inheritance. We get emails about them all the time.

Only if they're women.

Malasia user, ive never seen a narco executions on the street, never had my family members dismembered and all that shit. Its not as dangerous as the movies depict it.

Adding to this, about a week ago I read an article about 300 000 unaccompanied minors who are refugees. Unicef said that Norway had a duty to house these children, give them school, and to do it as quickly as possible, even sidelining resources given to the native population in favoring the intergration of these minors.

Who the hell do they think they are?

Meanwhile the Nigerian government is developing a space program while flooding italy with refugees. And they claim they have no money.
Fuck nigerians, scum of this planet

>believing the med*a

Nigeria and niger are two different countries.

>Close to 7 000 000 people may require humanitarian aid, and will try to escape Nigeria, heading towards Europe.
>tfw Europe will be Brazil
We are all monkeys now
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgdu4ZXDjZo

wars, corrupt politicians and thugs
when population iq is under 100, democracy is not a good idea
something the west still holds on dearly for some reason

I know. I'm talking about Nigeria. That's where 80% of our "refugees" come from

The best way to help them is to send a couple of high iq, fertile white bulls over there and let them impregnate as many negresses as possible in the span of 3 months. That will substantially raise their IQ.

Because those countries don't have fuckable women. The refugees go to Europe for white girls. It's sickening.

This is why voting for right-wing politicians isn't going to work. I recommend trying to push the system to its limits by voting radical leftists instead. Once their system collapses, what African would want to come here? We'll be able to rebuild.

I require a virgin wife but that ain't happenin' either.

just die poos

Please, do not interfere with nature. You may feel good feeding a duck, and you are destroying the eco equilibrium

Why do that when you can just cop out to the first world to drag down some other country. This is why niggers are the white mans burden

Triplets confirm

Also who wanna bet that even though Nigeria is majority christian over 90% of the refugees will be muslim?Sunni muslims?Wahhabi sunni muslims?Wahhabi sunni muslims that support "offensive Jihad"?

>syria war: 400.000
>mexico's meme drug war: 20,000

Saying it again >believing the media

They're not even going to use a gore photo or dead niglet? Just some niggers giving the same blank subhuman expression even the pampered American ones do in photos?

how many kids per women they had again?

Fpbp

>Because it is a long term goal to destabilize and cripple europe
by the americans

>"children"

LET NATURAL SELECTION TAKE PLACE FOR FUCKS SAKE

But the kikes say WE NEED all of these niggers for labor shortages!!!!

Wait...

>There are dozens of countries in Africa, why aren't the refugees going to them instead of to Europe?
All of Africa is a shit-hole.
Prepare yourself.
The economic migrant thing is not stopping.
Europe is in a demographic war for survival at this point.
And you're losing by the by.
The entire western world is in peril.
Brave New World kinda looks like the end goal of the globalists.
What they don't understand is that this migrant wave will wash over them and murder them as well.
This year's Ramadan Bomb-a-thon starts in five days.
I wish all the Euro-cucks good luck.

Western elites have 0 problem with taking your money and giving it to Africans.

"Africans will stop having babies because they are just like us."
t. someone who doesn't know r-K theory

b-b-but all us r humans and the same despite looking and acting different

let them flee to Italy

Blame the shitlibs, Christians, and jews who manipulate their dumb asses in the first place.

indeed it will be mostly Muslim Nigerians migrating, unfortunately, as the Christian Southern parts are mostly peaceful, meanwhile the Islamic North is a jihad zone

Comunism is worst then niggers

You can change a political system, you can't change genetics.

Yea... we're not doin that

That political system dumbs down the population to primitive levels, it takes half a century to recover.

Niggers you can just kick out.

>a decade of Boko Haram terrorizing Nigeria
My question is why does the UN even fucking exist? Isn't stopping this sort of thing what they're for?

>the ultimate marxist organization currently chaired by islamists want to stop this

They are too busy making short sighted band aid solutions

And this is not only because of incompetence , world elites need to be gassed