Who will solve African overpopulation and how will it die down like western countries birth rates?

Who will solve African overpopulation and how will it die down like western countries birth rates?

Other urls found in this thread:

science20.com/alpha_meme/german_iq_free_fall_5_years_to_stability_threshold_germans_on_the_run_and_the_reasons-180605
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ILjHsTOYi5o&t=545s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gradually it will solve itself as living and education standards improve. It would be solved much faster if the West wasn't giving them foreign aid.

stop the aids.

>Africa
>Gradually progressing towards anything

Africa needs law & order, not food, medicine and worthless donations of clothes
If the white man came and took over the continent, i'll bet it will be striving within a few years

>stop the aids.

More of the aids.

Just like everything else we've done in the past few decades, it'd be fine if we didn't keep fucking with everything in a misguided attempt to save the world.

when the chinks finish their neocolonization campaign

When the white man dies off. they will also die off. They are dependent on aid. Ever heard the saying " Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." we are literally feeding these subhumans. I have said this repeatedly. When the white man is gone. all you others are fucked.

The white man was once where Africans are today. Albeit a long time ago.

Africa will develop by itself, slowly and painfully. Obviously it could be sped up if civilized people were in charge, but that's pretty much out of the question these days.

more aids less aid

The white man is a different creature. it's foolish to think evolution is equal and we are all equal. Evoltion is infact not equal and there clearly are subspecies under the name homosapien. The fact is, Africans will remain where they are.

by sending them by the millions to Australia, because we all know it's not full as you say.

You clearly don't understand the subject of race and IQ, or how bell curves work.

Protip: there are genius-level Africans. The problem is that there are significantly fewer of them than among other races (with the exception of the Australian aborigines). There are correspondingly more retards. The average IQ is lower, but countries are typically not directed by your average pleb. Exceptional people tend to rise to the top no matter what, and they will be the ones to drive the continent toward civilization. It just takes longer when your IQ curve is shifted leftward.

Unless you've been living in a cave, you will have seen that Africa has advanced since the end of colonialism. Had they remained under colonialism and white minority rule, they may already have been 2nd-world by now. But they fucked themselves over in their desire for independence, and now they will have to pay for it.

>Protip: there are genius-level Africans.
HAHAHAHAH

>inb4 sowell
fuckin leaf

hide chinada post boys

Nature was trying to do that on it's own but then white guilt went and ruined the whole thing.

AIDS 2.0

White birthrates are going down, shitskin birth rates are exploding. Shitskins can not live without the white man feeding them, so once the white population drops to a certain percentage, the shitskin population will completely crash. So ironically it will be the Jews that cause them to die out

STOP
FEEDING
THEM

>what are normal distributions
Go to school, you're barely above nigger-tier in your understanding of statistics.

AHH THIS DOCTOR WHO EPISODE 3 OF THE NEW SEASON IS MAKING ME RAGGGEE ASAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

so many niggers and shitskins larping as british AAARRRRHHHHH

The scientific consensus is that there is no difference in intelligence genetically between Africans and Asians/Europeans. Based on this, it should be expected that Africans produce working economies and working educational systems in their country, and once their quality of life goes up their birthrates will go down.

Send them in this shithole

any day now...

should we shame them for not living up to our, and therefore their, standards? it seems only logical

Ah, the elusive leaf of critical thinking. This line of understanding is good.

The Chinks. They are already colonizing Africa, so there is a good chance they will enforce population control there.

While there are Africans, Africa will have a population problem.

Education doesn't work when the average person is borderline retarded.

Consensus?
Show me 1 study that demonstrates equality.

Some people just don't get it. They never will. They will be our downfall.

Hopefully these people die out through their own folly by believing niggers are their equals. I think whites will be undergoing a massive selection process here pretty soon, hopefully fags like that leaf rid themselves of the gene pool.

Most of Australia is uninhabitable. It doesn't work that way. Only some coastal regions have been sufficiently developed to sustain modern living. Thats why they say they're full.

over-population keeps the countries on the african continent unstable and dependent on (((foreign aid))) which only further over-populates those countries.
this instability allows businesses from outside africa to do dirty work in extracting mineral wealth and rare metals for technology applications. a puppet gets put in place, and basically runs the country as a plantation for the owning nation.

africa will stop being a shit-hole when it's not useful to any outside group or force, for some purpose.
like destabilizing european economies with "refugees"

>muh poor oppressed africans

fuck off

>he still watches doctor who

>he still watches doctor who
abandon ship

Borderline retards typically don't own businesses and land, or get into power. It's unfortunate that they can vote, but it's all the easier for their more intelligent countrymen to steer them in the right direction.

As I've said repeatedly, more intelligent populations advance more rapidly, but even among white countries the average pleb is not going to be making the kinds of decisions that advance the nation. The fact that intelligent people do exist in Africa means the continent will inevitably advance, one way or another. Racial IQ statistics also explain why they're so far behind.
>believing niggers are their equals
I'm beginning to believe you are a nigger. You have the reading comprehension of one.

>they´re smart enough to solve their problems
>they wuz kangz of afrika and built great civilizations

kek

>The fact that intelligent people do exist in Africa means the continent will inevitably advance, one way or another.
but their IQ related to race will remain constant without some-sort of intervention

>there are genius-level afrikans

Probably more than in Canada if you are representative of the top IQ percentile.

plus why are you assuming the intelligent decisions are made by the africans when the majority are getting their guidance from foreign powers. If there is any beacon of light coming out of africa it is due to china's lead role to transform their continent into a china 2.0

I can only hope

No reason why they can't get the ball rolling now. Cash incentives for dysgenic women to get sterilized?

Ever read The man in the high castle?

Granted. It's unlikely that they will experience IQ-related selective pressures until much later in their development (see for example the steady increase in average IQ in the US this past century) and even then modern dysgenic governmental practices will probably counteract that.

Until gene therapy becomes a thing, they're basically always going to be long behind everyone else.

t. proto-Mexican intellectual

Chinese can't just waltz in uninvited. The smarter niggers in charge understand the value the chinks bring, so they make deals with them to modernize their infrastructure.

In fairness, the consensus doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whether it's supported by empirical studies or not. Before the 1900s, there was a consensus on the existence of the aether among physicists, despite there obviously being no coherent data to support this since the aether doesn't exist. It was consensus because it was the null hypothesis, and their opinions hadn't been swayed by those who claimed otherwise. Similarly, most scientists believe (or at least claim to believe) that there is no difference in the average genetic intelligence between different races, because this is the null hypothesis. Their opinion hasn't been swayed by those who claim this is not the case, or if it has they have remained quiet about it.

I think once automation hits and maybe we have basic income you will see a massive baby boom in the west as people.have more free time and get bored.
This baby boom will necessitate massive cuts to aid leading to mass die off on africa and the.equilibrium being reestablished

>or if it has they have remained quiet about it
There is probably a fair bit of this. Look what happened to James Watson.

False equivalency

Explain.

Left alone, Africa will get worse. They're genuinely too stupid and aggressive to govern themselves. The tragedy is they're the natural bread-basket of the world and would (if they had competent government) be incredibly rich.

We need to stop giving their corrupt governments aid money, let the collapse and go back in.

They'd be living in better conditions and would be under control if the European colonists never left and maintained control.

My only hope for Africa now is China taking them over.

Why hasnt that worked in the USA after 300 years?
>Get niggers DONE
>Teach them your language IN PROCESS
>Domesticate the niggers HMMMMM WILL GET BACK AT YOU ON THAT ONE
>Get niggers to adapt to Western Culture YOU RACIST MOTHER FUCKER HOW DARE YOU?

Jews. They want to enforce racemixing and moving Africans to western countries to both reduce birthrates in Africa as well as to increase birthrates in western countries.

>tfw Jews have been the good guys all along

>They're genuinely too stupid and aggressive to govern themselves.
I agree with everything except this, to some extent. With sufficient selective pressures and a solid eugenics program, they could drive their IQ rate up artificially and stand a good chance at jabbing stable societies like everyone else. Never going to happen, though.

American niggers were actually improving tremendously in the 50s, but then LBJ turned on the flow of gibs and we now see the result.

Biological warfare agents,
courtesy of the international aid groups!
thanks, Bill & Melinda Gates foundation!

>American niggers were actually improving tremendously in the 50s, but then LBJ turned on the flow of gibs and we now see the result.
You mean when mass segregation ended?
If so what you are saying is : niggers are meant to be under white rule?

Amen

bullets.

I hear zyklon B is pretty effective..

You forgot - to make western countries dumber.

See France IQ drop.
BTW, how much is German IQ dropped in the last 2 decades?

I can tell you.
Quote:
---
The average IQ in Germany declined by four points (from 102 down to 98) over the last decade (2003 to 2013). That is 0.4 points per year. It needs only 4 to 5 years until it falls below 96, the threshold between rather lawful civilized society and widespread corruption. What is the brain-drain’s contribution to this decay?
---
science20.com/alpha_meme/german_iq_free_fall_5_years_to_stability_threshold_germans_on_the_run_and_the_reasons-180605

Good luck.

>The tragedy is they're the natural bread-basket of the world and would (if they had competent government) be incredibly rich.

Hey guess who's interest it is to keep broken governments in power in Africa.
Remember Gaddafi? Remember why he was killed?

There have been a lot of attempts to fix Africa. Thing is (((they))) don't want Africa to be fixed. I mean just imagine. A whole continent with all the resources AND the know how to build everything? What legitimacy would western society even have?

Natural Selection.

>The average IQ in Germany declined by four points (from 102 down to 98) over the last decade (2003 to 2013).

To be fair that's not the effect of racemixing but leftwing politicians ruining our education system on purpose. They are literally destroying our school system to make everyone regardless of intelligence get the same degree. Intelligent kids don't supported anymore and dumb kids can't keep up. But it's alright because this is fair and everybody is equal.

> apparently intelligent and articulate Canadian
> on Sup Forums
Mind warped!!

We have no reason to help Africa or African people.
>Give aid so they carry on without developing
>oil runs low / global memeing fucks crops
>suddenly 1 billion + niggers banging on europe to rape our homeland of its water and etc (they'd want the continent, not a country)

>help them stabilize
>hey why is this african dominating my economy and indirectly controlling my country with their natural resources

>give them nothing and quarantine them with an international effort
>the world goes on fine, just purge the oil king sandnigger cunts, israel and china from the face of the earth
>possibly make white ethnostate to be unstoppable

>Overpopulation
>On the most resource rich place on Earth

I think you mean the Indian subcontinent you swine.

>Who will solve African overpopulation
Starvation

Nope.
Genetic has the major role in IQ.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html

Create a virus that spreads by flue like symptoms and causes permanent infertility among men of non white skin color.

>Who will solve African overpopulation

If they have any hope of advancing anywhere near the level of civilized societies in under a thousand years, pretty much. Or the Chinese man, as is happening right now. In fact, the Chinks' disregard for political correctness and bullshit cultural sensitivity might be more effective when dealing with Africans.

Why only men, faggot?

Because the beauty of the black queen must not perish from the earth.

I don't think that's such a good idea rick!

There hasn't been a lot of racemixing in Germany though. Only major influx that could take effect now would be the Ossis from Ex GDR

> beauty
Sorry but you are retarded.

Fear not goyim, cultural enrichment will be the savior of all humanity!

You're catching up fast lately, though, Reinhard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILjHsTOYi5o&t=545s

>what is sarcasm

Cause I love me fertile cunts, faggot!

Wanna share why you think so?

We should help Africa build schools, hospitals, clinics, water projects and give them guidance on infrastructure. We should help provide them with low cost medical supplies.
We should cut off the hand outs, though.
I know you feel bad when you see starving African children, but I doesn't help them to give them food and clothes. I wrecks their communities. The local farmer cannot sell his crops because everybody gets free food. When planting time comes, he often cannot afford to plant as much as last season, so the harvests get smaller over over time. Meanwhile, the population grows exponentially.
The local tailors and dressmakers must struggle to sell clothes to people who can get them for free, and the donated clothes are from a different culture, causing identity and generational conflicts.

You have more retarded immigrants.
You have some racemixing.
And you have white flight.

All of them because of immigration.
And the result is average IQ dropping.
~10 years until Germany (whole Western Europe, actually) can not uphold high trust complex society any more. Welcome to Brazil.

German women are fertile too, you beta faggot.

wow those kids look just like her

Depends on how long you leave them alone for.

The effects would be noticable only in 10+ years not immediately.
But maybe we did get some unnoticed major influx of retarded Estonians ten years ago that drag us down now

This bread basket is currently colonized by Chinese.

Do you know that while Somalia has hunger it exports food? Same with other African countries.

Build a wall. Let nothing in and nothing out.

mosquitos

>American niggers were actually improving tremendously in the 50s,

They weren't 'improving.' They were just forced to be cordial or be lynched.

stop feeding them.

China will save Africa with CRISPR/CAS9. Note, save and continent instead of people.

You are literally retarded.
4 point IQ drop in Germany in 10 years was what I pointed out.

And I said that another 10 years and your society is fucked if this trend continues.

> muh retarded Estonians.
Estonians are in top3 in the world in PISA testing scores. Problem is that retarded Germans try to rule over us. Get fucked.

China will
a) rice the African women (result is ant mentality mongrels with mostly African-tier IQ)
b) kick out (into west) the African men (result is collapse of Western societies)

This trend is picking up speed as we speak. Welcome to hell.

The number of niggers in the middle class was most definitely increasing.

Angry white man with a flamethrower?

Being a "genius level" African isn't going to fucking matter if the average is 73 and everything around you is falling apart. What the fuck difference is he going to make? Chances are said "geniuses" will just become warlords.

this

Godspeed to the chinks

This is the result .

You are moron if you support this.

already got a solution, niagga

Eutelegenisis. Send them smart sperm, so they can hybridize themselves and develop bigger and better brains.