Do conservative/ traditional/ right wing/ red pill women really exist?

Or just groupies?

Yes. They are called Muslimahs.

Women have become liberated and society will decay as a result, and then be replaced by a society in which they are not liberated, which will be Islam in Europe's case.

The more you donate to Patreon, the more conservative they get

Ask ur mum cuz i fuckt her boipucci in ur bed cuckboi

Its all whores that do it for attention and alpha dick like Lauren Southern

Women are like chameleons. They adapt to a setting where they feel protected. If you can lead one, they will probably adopt your views regardless of if they're actually true. Most people in general care about emotional harmony much more than truth. I think the way to go is being the best you can be and getting them as young as you can without getting into trouble for being a "predator". Since traditional values (assuming we're talking about gender roles and not calling women who masturbate witches or something) are in tune with female nature, there should be less of a chance of rebelling against it, because there's satisfaction in doing what you're meant to do.

a la "gas will take the shape of its container"

Sure, I just ate mine out for an hour before a roughfuck. Now she's sleeping happily upstairs

pics or it didn't happen

AWAW

They just go for whatever gives them the most chance at securing a mate (or in today's world mates)

It was really dark, still smell pussy on my breath though...

>The more you donate to Patreon, the more conservative they get
Redpill of the day

No, women will never reach a conclusion by themselves. If they are "right wing", its always a sexualized self centered version of it. For example lauren souther and tomi lahren.

>right wing girl wearing a choker
>feminist wearing a veil

There are many, they just don't whore themselves out on social media for retweets/likes/upbotes like Laura Southern

fuck yourself

american women are high as fuck on jewish farts

I see where you're coming from (not a leaf reference), but maybe it was her signal she wants to be bound by the patriarchy?

Depends where you live. I'm in southern USA and they're genuine and everywhere

Displaced redneck here.
Hey, thought I just had. Thinking back to the conservative women I knew from the South. They, read as genuine conservative valued women, really don't go for the look at me aspect of social media, or if they do, they shy away from ever bringing up political leanings.
Maybe that's the issue we forget: they are also smart enough to know to keep their mouths shut.

Thick

>Do conservative/ traditional/ right wing/ red pill women really exist?
Yes, of course. But I think you're misunderstanding the nature of a traditional/red pill woman.

No, most women shill for faggots.
Just screwing up the one thing they really have going for themselves.

Dude, you wanna know the recipe for finding a decent, redpilled girl that you can mold thought your own ideological will?

Firstly, you achieve a degree in area around earth sciences, like agronomy, forestall engineering or geology. Especially if your country has ample employement in those areas (which should be a thing if you live in a commodity producing country, with good diplomatic stances with other countries in a similar position, so you may travel abroad as you work and develop your carreer).

Then, you find yourself, by being a fit, successful person, a nice, young girl from a rural white community, in Mexico you can find it, I'm sure,communities comprised mostly from immigrants that came from Spain for example, even oher euopean countries. Regardless, the importance of her age is above all, after her ethinicity (and I mean, she must be on it's early twenties, at most), and then you enchant her, you use all your knowledge, resources and intelligence showing her that you are the one male capable of providing for the family, being the father of her children.
You can do it, if you take it seriously.

Then, you live the good life. It's the only way, really, for a middle class citizen to achieve a durable, happy and achieving marriage in nowadays society.

Yes.

Women believe what they're told to believe.
Women can only be redpilled when a strong man makes them believe that way.
They are essentially blank slates.

nigger, they rill af senpai. they're everywhere. just pick one and make it happen.

Any qt idf girls in Isreal looking for a loonly afrikaneer

Right wing women are disgusting

The consecutive and traditional little qts like to play games but you can beat them easily.
I am considered a Christian here yet i still found someone jewish that considering herself kosher yet she's main.
The only problem is the marriage.
You have to be of the same religion to legally merry.
But people just go to other countries to get merried so its a no brainer.

This.

They can exist, but only if you work to train them. Women are like dogs, if the master is weak the bitch will misbehave.

>tfw friends with a redpilled right wing qt
>tfw shes way out of my league
>tfw she will never save the white race with me

She already is. Any girl over 12 who wears a choker is probably a sub.

What about girls under 12 who wear chokers? I remember hearing on multiple occasions that girls who like oral wear collars and it's some kind of code.

No it's not. Girls just wear what is trendy. I remember them being popular in early 2000 or late 90s and there was no sexual connotations

Daily reminder that smelly dumb, beaner scum can suck by shitty clit

A pierced tongue is, or at least was.

Any tips that may be helpfull?

you're assuming women are aware of what they want heh

Nah, she just likes the lazy hoe lifestyle.

I have never felt this, but I would not wish it upon my worst enemy.

God's speed user

My gf wishes for a coup since the election, it's like she out Sup Forumsed me.