CNN Damage Control

>yfw muslims and Arabs in the comment section have more respect for the president than most Americans

Did CNN lie to me Sup Forums? Is President Trump actually considered a pretty cool guy outside of Westernized countries?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J7AP_qrPb7k

He's seen as an useful idiot by the saudis.

most people don't care about how 'cool' he is, we just hope he can make the world economy better

Umm why would ClintonNewsNetwork lie about Trump?

He is Kangs.

Yes, Arabs, especially those of peninsula, respect strength.

Remember these are people who lived in desert, one of the most unforgiving environment. Lack of resources leads to lots of intracompetition: for food, sex, water, rides and other goods. The strong always prevailed and was respected for it.

Trump not being a liberal and bombing Assad were good enough for Saudis to like him a lot. Of course Trump is not literally a warrior but compared to Obama, he is seen as strong and decisive.

For Saudis following American news more, shit like firing Comey is commended.

how would you know mexico? fuck off.

Stay on your side of the rio grande Paco.

Trump's oral pleasuring skills are widely admired in the Middle East.

what kinda medal was he given anyways?

You Trump turds would defend Trump if he literally threw your entire family in a woodchipper. Please jump off the nearest cliff.

I believe it was for cocksucking, whoring out your daughter and wife, and providing military favors for a nutjob Muslim nation.

Saudis jokingly call it 'the collar', like a dog collar. I don't know what it actually is though.

replace your with my and you are correct.

>t. squalling baby sore loser

same medal they gave Saddam and Bashar, so it doesn't really mean dick

didnt give it to obongo tho so it means something

Trumpcucks will deny this

I read this as water rides. Water rides in the desert.

Not sure exactly what the medal was, only that it is apparently the highest honor.

I normally Dont comment on trolls but then again this is Sup Forums which is mostly fake propaganda.

What a supremely punchable, snot-nosed idiot they've conjured up to comment on this

He's a joke in most parts of Africa but I'm like 60% certain that's because Trevor Noah has a big fanbase in the continent who take his show is legitimate news

The non western world loves Trump, the dark secret is that the non western world does not actually hate white people.

shhhhh don't tell anyone, if westerners know this they might start wondering how non westerners like white people in spite of all the atrocities....then they might start wondering about those atrocities

>Is President Trump actually considered a pretty cool guy outside of Westernized countries?

Yes, many countries respect and like Trump (outside of certain ultra-left European countries)

R A R E
A
R
E

build