What makes Canada so much more of a shithole than the US? Im not saying i disagree, I just wanna know more

What makes Canada so much more of a shithole than the US? Im not saying i disagree, I just wanna know more.

they have nothing better to do and lust after spic twinks

Oh, china #2?

Is this bait?

Are you really comparing our white first world country to your crime-infested 56% white third world shithole?

Come back to me when Canada has cities like Detroit or Chicago.

No founding mythology so zero culture unless you want 2nd hand 3rd hand british/french.

Waaaaaaay too much regulations and taxation.

Everyone is a liberal faggot and needs to fucking die.

Freezing cold weather everywhere, no nice year round beaches for surfing or enjoying, higher costs on everything, people are heavily marxist indoctrinated from the generations of propaganda.

Government working directly with George Soros ffs

>Significantly lower crime
>Higher life expectancy
>free healthcare
>accessible public education
>better class mobility
>lower obesity rate
>lower poverty rate
>less income inequality
>maternity and paternity leave & labour laws
>higher quality food
Stay retarded Amerifat

>free healthcare
>free
Retard detected

The notion of "free health care" seems to have gained cult-like status in Canada. This is perplexing given that provincial/territorial government spending on health care (including federal transfers) accounted for 7.1 per cent ($141 billion) of the Canadian economy in 2014. And yet, time and again, people tout the zero dollar price-tag.

There are two primary reasons for this seemingly poor arithmetic.

I just don't like their smug, condescending, and naive attitude

you can always tell a leaf post, even on boards without flags

Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and basically any other major city in this godforsaken country is less than 50% white

Cause it's full of Canadians?

Overall canada is a bit more clean-cut than the US, but obviously there are a lot of advantages to living in a much bigger nation (population wise)

If an American asked if they should move to Canada... I'd say No way... There are parts of the US that are similar to Canada if that's what you like... plus you have a lot more cities and climates to choose from.

I prefer Canada - because it's my home and I have an attachment to it... But the only Americans who would be better off here are really hardcore leftists and maybe those with lower incomes...

Shitty weather 9 month a years, Libtarded citizen, muslim cock sucker PM, ect...

You're fucking retarded. Kill yourself.
Nobody thinks that healthcare or ANY government service costs nothing.
It's free to use.
Our taxes are comparable to the US.
We're lower on average but it depends on the State/Province.

>mfw americans pay more in taxes for healthcare but receive practically nothing from their government

None are Detroit-tier. We nearly never have chimpouts

>What makes Canada so much more of a shithole than the US?

No actual rights as they are in the US...
Just priviledges that can be revoked.

>Guy points out flaw in argument

>Waaaah kys retard

Fucking chink get out

Saw this down the road the other day
A

It's basically a blue state of America.

Kys drumpftard Canada I'd way better than Amerishartland where the average weight is 350 lbs.