Europeans ruined this entire continent...

Europeans ruined this entire continent, and then you faggots have the gall to say "HUR DUR LOW IQs" You realize that great men like Hannibal and the Egyptian Pharoahs were African right?

They were doing just fine before the white devil showed up and colonized everything, took all the resources, and left. You stupid white men have no arguments against this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hannibal and Pharoahs
>clearly Armenoids
>African

north africa is not african, and when europeans settled within the general area of the continent then that's when the african settlements began seeing real development. notice how it all went to shit once the settlers left their gifts of modernization and development to the africans? it all rotted away

dont forget to sage

Not one sub-Saharan African society developed the wheel, writing, or a building made of anything but mud and sticks before encountering whites

>They were doing just fine before the white devil showed up and colonized everything,

Was that before or after Kangs?

Do you want to know why there is a "Black History Month" in the United States?

Because there isn't enough history to fit in two.

In your pic there are 2 different continent:
North Africa and sub Shaara Africa.
The former had kangz but they are actually inbreeds, the latter are low IQ proto humans.
Both have benefitted immensely from the white devil technology and kindness

we wuz kangs n sheet

low quality bait

WE

*sighs*

>Stupid white men
>White men can manipulate and entire continent for 2000 years

Pick one

WUZ

It was the low IQ of the nigger that allowed the white man to colonize Africa in the first place.

KANGZ!!!

>Leave Africa as a proto-civilization
>Create civilizations, cultures, art forms, religions, mythological tales, have wars, get burnt down and rebuild over a few millennia
>Decide to go back to Africa one day because Europe's awfully small and you developed ships and what not so you can explore the world
>Discover that the people you separated from 50 generations ago are still sitting in the dirt, living in huts and totally without a written language

Even the fucking Arabs in the desert did better than this.

>Europeans ruined this entire continent
How? By introducing civilization? LOL

I don't know what do say. Why do we have the ability to recover and they don't?

>African=black

Wew lad

Sage

how did Europeans ruin it?

>muh slaves
Oh you mean outer rim africans sold inner rim ones?
Boo hoo

>you took our resources

Oh you mean how the Europeans took all of the America's resources?,put the indigenous people as slaves?

boo hoo how is that everyone else is fine but africa?

Hannibal... Phoenician

I post from this ID is all we are going to see

I wouldn't consider dancing around a fire and spearhunting ebolameat to be "doing fine", but if it was then they went right back to it, so what's the problem?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangena

This early 17th-century king imposed an intimidating change to the traditional form of justice: rather than administering tangena poison to an accused person's rooster to determine their innocence by the creature's survival, the poison would instead be ingested by the accused himself.[1] By Andrianjaka's time, the ordeal was already a well-established and respected form of traditional justice, suggesting the practice must have originated no later than the 16th century.[2]
In the early 19th century, tangena constituted one of the chief measures by which Queen Ranavalona maintained order within her realm. A poison was extracted from the nut of the native tangena shrub and ingested, with the outcome determining innocence or guilt. If nobles (andriana) or freemen (hova) were compelled to undergo the ordeal, the poison was typically administered to the accused only after dog and rooster stand-ins had already died from the poison's effects, while among members of the slave class (andevo), the ordeal required them to immediately ingest the poison themselves.[3] The accused would be fed the poison along with three pieces of chicken skin: if all three pieces of skin were vomited up then innocence was declared, but death or a failure to regurgitate all three pieces of skin indicated guilt.[4] Those who died were declared sorcerers.

The belief in the genuineness and accuracy of the tangena ordeal was so strongly held among all that innocent people suspected of an offense did not hesitate to subject themselves to it; some even showed eagerness to be tested.

Residents of Madagascar could accuse one another of various crimes, including theft, Christianity and especially witchcraft, for which the ordeal of tangena was routinely obligatory. In 1838, it was estimated that as many as 100,000 people in Imerina died as a result of the tangena ordeal, constituting roughly 20 percent of the population.

BUT WE WUZ ARABS, AND JEWS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>muh Hannibal was black becuz he was called africanus

lolwut? You can't ruin a people in a few hundred years, fucking hell people have been trying to do that to the jews for thousands and jews are still smart af.

>HURR DURR ALL AFRICANS ARE BLACK, RIGHT?
No, faggot, there are whites that have lived in certain parts of Africa for several centuries. Also, they WEREN'T doing fine until we came there, their situation was just as shitty as it was after Europeans arrived. After all, it was other Africans who sold slaves to us (and before you ask, it wasn't all whites that sold the aforementioned slaves). Please learn to use Google to research what you're talking about before you make a post that is just begging for the entire board to tear it apart.

>North Africans.
>Having anything to do with Subsaharans besides some trade.

You had your freedom for more than 70 years now.
Why do you blame anyone else for accepting communism during the 60-s and 70-s?

>Actually triggered by a bait post
My family was disposed from Rhodesia. My grandfather and his brothers were forced from their own home by fucking bush niggers. The argument that they took everything and left is bullshit. They came and created an incredible infrastructure (which never would have been able to be created by subhuman bush people) and worked hard to create a presence on the world stage to support their country. Then one day a bunch of fucking niggers come in and burn the office buildings, shit down the elevator shafts, and kick out the whites. Marxists applaud the niggers like they're a circus act performing on their whim, meanwhile hardworking whites are forced to flee the country, their birthplace. Fuck black africans, they are nothing more than grown children with access to soviet guns. I was fairly tolerant of other races until I came to an age that my grandfather was comfortable sharing these stories with me. Black africans deserve nothing less than death. You put down a rabid dog, it follows that you should put down a nigger.