This is the ideal Western Woman

This is the ideal Western Woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125665266/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/anti-feminist-conservative-lauren-southern-bangs-based-black-conservative/96264
youtube.com/user/Electrexxx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every day I jack off to Lauren and only Lauren because she is the only female worthy of my seed

Do you think she likes anime?

No

shes a jew.

why? she's not very smart and makes very boring videos. this is why our generation is going to be fucked, because e-celebs such as herself are held in high regards.

(((Autistic)))

Did you decide to stop using your name, Moarpheus? You pathetic shill.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/

What do the ((( ))) signs mean?

it's to signify high level threats. the bureaus of secrecy usually use them to analyze high priority targets and VIPs

>inb4 post limit reached

god Sup Forums is so fucking thirsty

Nigger loving jew. Not very ideal.

pic related

She's not Jewish. Stop spreading misinfo.

>when the shills can sense your volkish aura

Daily reminder that there are shit ton's of paid shills in every thread about right wing political figures trying to discredit them

shes a jew
dont listen to her
all lies

Obvisouly a bit nuts but would still breed 10 kids with if I had enough money
>not marrying her though.

You started in this thread claiming she's a Jew even though you've conceded that argument countless times in previous threads. Everyone knows that you're a paid shill at this point.

Here's just one of the many threads where this shill does this same shit: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125665266/

>This is the ideal Western Woman.

FTFY

lauren is my favirote twitch stramer

Yep, numbers don't lie

>you've conceded that argument

You can't say for sure she isn't a Jew; you can't prove it.
I can't say for sure she is a Jew; I can't (yet) prove it.
So let's look at what the facts are:

Lauren Southern has denied and mocked white genocide for at least 3 years.
She has not changed her position because she has not yet corrected it.
She still does not expose the Jewish Plot of white genocide even though she's aware of it.

Therefore, Lauren Southern is either a Jew or a Zionist.
I don't particularly care which one, as both are equally evil.

Until I know whether Lauren is a Jew or a Zionist, I'm going to go with "she's a Jew" because that's where all the evidence is.

Mad?

No, no she isn't. I am very happy that she is so vocal about idea with which I agree, but to claim she is of ideal attractiveness is to lie.

i like the cut of your jib :3

She looks too mongoloid for my taste.

>simonsen is jewish

it's like the Scandinavian version of "Johnson" dumb fucking yankee

see

>Until I know whether Lauren is a Jew or a Zionist, I'm going to go with "she's a Jew" because that's where all the evidence is.

There is zero evidence she is Jewish though. There is undeniable evidence that she is not Jewish, her DNA test. I guess this is the point where you say "proof it's her DNA?". Yawn. This is getting boring, having to debunk the claims of the same retarded shill. It's not like you're learning anything here, you already know she is not Jewish. But I'm going to keep BTFOing you until eternity for the sake of the lurkers so your misinfo attempts fail spectacularly.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

She's so god damn perfect.

If I get digits then meme magic dictates I finally get a gf in 2017

Lauren is good people. She should start a show for young girls, talk sense to them before they fall for the social media/pop culture degeneracy.

(((western))) (((woman)))
ok have fun

You're mentally ill.
To deny that there is a Jewish plot to destroy the white "race", which you probably can't even define doesn't make you a Jew or a Zionist.
In order to be a Jew, your mother must be a Jew and her mother must be a Jew and so on, and you must practice the faith. That's what a Jew is.
Now, a zionist is someone who supports the establishment of a Jewish ethno-state, AKA Israel.
Stop spewing nonsense you stupid stormfag retard.

>There is zero evidence she is Jewish though.
this is dishonest. I also like how you completely ignore the "she supports white genocide" part.

no no..lets debate whether or not she's a kike..when neither of us can prove it either way..lets not discuss her claims regarding white genocide.. oy vey!

;)

Post more Lauren

>To deny that there is a Jewish plot to destroy the white "race", which you probably can't even define doesn't make you a Jew or a Zionist.
Lauren Southern is a professional researcher. She has been talking about white genocide for at least 3 years, always mocking it.

Either Lauren is entirely bluepilled, or she's a Jew, or she's a Zionist. Which is it?

Pick your poison.

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/anti-feminist-conservative-lauren-southern-bangs-based-black-conservative/96264

>when neither of us can prove it either way

The DNA test proves it though.

>lets not discuss her claims regarding white genocide.. oy vey!

Considering she now supports ethnonationalists who are trying to stop non-white immigration to Europe and who plan to repatriate non-whites, it's clear she does care about white genocide, even if she didn't like that term 2 years ago.

you got digits

wew

>takes a picture with a fellow Youtuber
>that means they banged

Andrew Anglin actually posted this? What an imbecile.

Maybe if you presented "White genocide" in a different way, and didn't blame it on the Jews and call everyone who disagrees with you a kike your stance would be socially acceptable. It's fucking not. It's completely silly.

>still trying to debate her ethnicity and not her own words
cmon man i deserve better tactics than this..

what are the issues that keep you from me?

The kike slut dresses and talks like a retarded niggerloving thot you fucking retard

A 20 year old that looks like she's 40. Yes, very ideal.

i would love to masturbate to her saying the 14 words

i hope she says them one day. they're so comfy

"mom I posted it again"

>and didn't blame it on the Jews
Jews are behind it tho? I can prove that much. So why pretend like they aren't?
>and call everyone who disagrees with you a kike
I didnt. If you know about white genocide and you mock it, you're either a: Kike, Zionist or bluepilled.

Which one is Lauren Southern?

>It's completely silly.
ask me to prove anything I say any time you want.

my mom is dead you son of a bitch

Want to pump my cummies in her tummy

>supports ethnonationalist movements that plan to repatriate non-whites and keep European countries white
>doesn't care about white genocide

Pick one.

OP is a jew

Also I literally JUST defined what a Jew and a Zionist is. Why are you incapable of understanding that? Dumber than a nigger.

>>supports ethnonationalist movements that plan to repatriate non-whites and keep European countries white
which one of those movements has stopped the migrant crisis?

dude, this finn is like far gone, i had a "debate" with him, all he tries to do is dance around the jew thing, just let it slide, he gets payed to do so

Exatly it really doesn't mean she got fucked a lot
The roastie thing is a meme, it's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

you didnt even address my question..
you didnt even try to weasel out of my question..
you just ignored it.

you're new to TRS, arent you?

Kek knows you will NEVER get a gf.

lel nice work m8

That opossum faced fake blonde bimbo would be a 5 on a good day anywhere in central/eastern europe.

That's exactly what Generation Identitaire is trying to do by exposing the Soros-funded NGO operations that are bringing shitskins to Italy. Stop pretending you don't know this.

Electre is the ideal Western Woman.

youtube.com/user/Electrexxx

How are Jews behind it? There's far more asian, white and probably black Marxists than there are Jewish ones. In fact, many Jews are quite nationalistic and have lots of sympathy for the West, mostly the Israelis. The diaspora are a whole other case. Clearly you're not educated enough on the Jewish faith if you can't even properly define what a Jew or a Zionist is.

This girl is way better

>hes literally standing next to her and doesn't even have his hand on her back
"COALBURNER!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE"

Yes. But I sense she has "muh image" to stay intact so shes watering it down a bit to redpill normies. Underneath I'm sure there's a 1488 qt in there somewhere.

>all he tries to do is dance around the jew thing

What are you talking about? Address the DNA test you shill fuck.

>TRS
You have to go back.
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Why must you ruin things?

which one of the bullets fired in human history has killed you?

dude, he has being doing this for 3 weeks already? jesus. on one hand he is living the dream, on the other hand he is a shill. iam conflicted

>Generation Identitaire
>Soros

do you know how old Soros is? He's 86. He will not go to prison. He will not even go to court. He will die a rich, successful kike. And then do you know what will happen? His sons will take over, like they already have. What happens when the old Rothschilds all die soon? The new generation takes over. Guess who has power over all of those families? Guess who controls the pawns?

Why won't you take the Queen with me, user?

TRS. dont even think theyre paid for this xD

>checked

Also this.

Reddit and pathetic as fuck.

>trying to convince someone on Sup Forums that Jews aren't bad

not an answer to my question but thanks for playing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

>13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Note the amount of paid shills in this thread using Alinsky tactics to discredit her. She must really terrify these Antifa/Shareblue mongoloids.

Clever bants, leaf.

Yeah she has gotten pretty based as of late. I don't believe any of her critics have gone to the coasts to try to stop refugee ships from arriving.

Fuck yeah. Love her.

>I don't believe any of her critics have gone to the coasts to try to stop refugee ships from arriving.
how many she stop?

>a brown eyed attention whore
>ideal
>western

I'm doubting she's even a XX-cromosome woman at this point

I was just showing you how flawed the premise of the question was in the first place.

>white chick
>addicted to (((work)))
>no children
>ideal western woman
makes sense

I used to be a massive stormfag like the loud minority that is shitting up Sup Forums, I know the arguments for and against it. The conclusion I reached is that Jews aren't some sort of magical hive-mind, nor are they the founders of Marxism (Marx wasn't a Jew)

Part of me wants to see leaked nudes of her, then there's another part that thinks it would ruin some of the magic. I'm kinda thinking she has large nipples

Psst honey sweetie, the answer is
>the one in the future

No you weren't.
If you want to show someone how flawed their question is, don't answer it with another question. Just BTFO of my question by actually answering it.

>I used to be a massive stormfag
no you didnt.

Marx was ancestrally Jewish.
One of the first lines on Wikipedia

>haha maybe Lauren Southern hasnt stopped a single migrant despite the thousands of dollars she asked for while on that boat playing Rambo...
>but she'll stop them in the future, sweetie!

k.

>2015
She's changed my man

She didn't ask for any money for herself. Generation Identitaire asked for money.

Every weekend with this broad and the shilling of her book. Fuck off.

yeah? and how many migrants did a Lauren Southern backed Generation Identitaire stop?

Uh what is the point of your comment? If you agree with what she is trying to do then the natural course of action is to support it and not be a nihilist cuck
>american flag
>likely not even white
>is just here to sow divide and conquer

Prove that I wasn't lol
"Ancestrally"
That's your keyword there.
Not a real Jew. He was an Atheist, and his mother wasn't Jewish, thus, not a real Jew. It doesn't matter how many Jews you have in your line if your mother isn't Jewish and you don't practice the faith itself, hell, here's even a quote from him.
>pic related
Sounds like something from Hitler, doesn't it?