Atheists BTFO all day every day

> don't realize that claiming there is no God takes as much faith as saying there is one
> don't realize that by saying the universe is growing at an infinite rate essentially means everything is the center thus proving Christians correct about earth being the center
> thinks the human race got to this point just by coincidence
> thinks life has no meaning
> thinks everyone will just agree on rules when they're all believed to be arbitrary
> impose themselves on others and still act like they're morally superior
do these people realize that

what is wrong with these people? are they retarded or are they just really good at mental gymnastics and want to not feel bad for their degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_(word)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
youtu.be/xFpvKKmTF7c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI
youtube.com/watch?v=tNHU5KOI9lQ
livescience.com/38623-giant-pentagram-in-kazakhstan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care

>don`t realize that the book i read every day is worse than harry potter in the fiction and stupidty
but yeah, god is real.

i never said he was real. i said that saying he isn't with any certainty takes faith too and is just as likely to be wrong

>just as likely?
no. not at all.
the reason to belive in a god is based on a book. it doenst matter if you accept the book or not the reason why you even have the idea of god came from the book it self (people who pased the idea years and years ago). the book it self is flawed and stupid.

Why the fuck are you even in Israel then? I swear half of the Israeli posters here are atheists and faggots, why the fuck are we protecting you degenerates if even you don't think you're the chosen ones?

protect?
goy, you have no idea what is really going on.

Atheist but live by Biblical morals masterrace.

elaborate please

>be Anglo
>have the most autism in the world
>ruin art, literature, culture and religion forever by turning everything into a competition, conflict and petty fight

Having cognitive dissonance is not a master race quality. Christian morals are best morals but if you don't believe in Christianity then you have an incoherent foundation for morals. There is no logical way to justify christian morals without God. You cannot coherently have an absolutist moral framework if you're an atheist who doesn't believe in objective morality.

I'm sure it functions very well for you but it doesn't work out logically which means somewhere a long the line you have inconsistent beliefs.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_(word)

Christ fag fuck off.
Go back to sucking refugee dick like the Pope does.

It really doesn't. I'm not an atheist but your arguments are retarded. The only "evidence" of a god is a 2 thousand year old book that's been translated thousands of times. There is even a "new" testament for those bible bumpers that saw threatening a wrathful god doesn't work any more so they made him a loving and kind god. And why would anyone believe in something without proof it exists?

>the reason to belive in a god is based on a book. it doenst matter if you accept the book or not the reason why you even have the idea of god came from the book it self

That's retarded. How did the concept of God come up in the first place then? How did literally every civilization that's ever appeared on earth come up with a religion and creator myth if it's something that you claim only comes from a book.

Think a little harder shlomo, that's infantile

It's very likely God(s) exist, but Yahweh is not real and you have to be clinically retarded to believe in that Semitic nonsense, it's less believable than Santa Claus.

>why would anyone believe in something without proof it exists?

Guarantee you believe a hundred things before breakfast with zero proof it exists. Do you believe humans have rights?

Save the 8th! Abortion is murder.

>its not yahweh

>puts his signs into the stars

No I don't. I also don't believe in morality. Everything is subjective. I don't give two shits if millions die of hunger. If I was starving- as in 3'rd world starving I would have no problem killing a dog or cat and eating them. Same for human. If it was between me and a stranger, I would have no problem killing them and eating them to survive

I am an atheist however idgaf what you believe in. Religion is a good tool to keep like minded people to work in the same direction. Much like how nationalism works. I am thankful for the way christianity helped shape the western world, however I just can't wrap my head around believing in supernatural beings.

Not an argument, Ezekial.

/thread

>he thinks Aquinas, Kierkagaard, or tolstyo believes in some base abstraction

let me guess, you figured reality out around age twelve, right?

>Everything is subjective.

Hey look it's a belief with no proof

>I'm a white supremacist and I worship a smelly sand nigger deity
Yahweh is not real.

Belief in a concept is not equatable to belief in an existence. Do you believe your deity to just be a concept, an idea, that doesn't actually exist and has no will of it's own? If you do that is fine, because it's the truth.

more proof of god and the spiritual realm and demons and magic

the ancient egyptians were able to predict the internet and pepe and computers all in one swoop

Exodus 8:7
And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

how would they do this if demons didnt exist who they could contact?

YHWH has created the rebellious angels

its all in the bible

>Yes, goy, G-d isn't even real! Religious people are stupid, right, fellow atheist?

Yahweh is not real.

The bible is just full of too much dumbshit, and I can easily disregard a bunch of dumbshit when I see it.
>23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.

if yahweh isnt real then why did he say he created a flat earth with a firmament over it

they have to use fake wide angle lenses to fake a curvature of the earth because they dont want you to know about the flat earth

because it proves gods existence when he made it in genesis

I never said anything about a diety. I'm not making any argument for one. I'm pointing out how many things you believe without proof, and just because the fact the ideological leaps of faith you've already taken don't allow you to believe in a God doesn't mean it's not a lie to say you don't belive anything without proof.

God told me he was a atheist

hahahahah that picture

>if yahweh isnt real then why did he say
Stop right there, sweetie. Yahweh isn't real, so he couldn't say anything. Checkmate.
>I'm pointing out how many things you believe without proof,
And I was pointing out the flaw in your "argument".

>I neither claim there is a god nor do I claim there isn't one
>That also means your mom is the center of the universe
>It didn't get here by coincidence but by thousand of years of natural selection
>What meaning does the afterlife have?
>The rules aren't arbitrary they are there so that there can be a functioning society
>I never claimed that I am morally superior or imposed myself on others

>> don't realize that claiming there is no God takes as much faith as saying there is one
I agree. Agnostism is the way to go.
>> don't realize that by saying the universe is growing at an infinite rate essentially means everything is the center thus proving Christians correct about earth being the center
Sematics.
>> thinks the human race got to this point just by coincidence
Coincidence and time.
>> thinks life has no meaning
Life inherently has no meaning. You first step to outside of nihilism is to invent those meanings.
>> thinks everyone will just agree on rules when they're all believed to be arbitrary
I don't understand this line. What rules?
>> impose themselves on others and still act like they're morally superior
They are smug assholes.

sodom and gommorah with brimstone melted into the rocks the only place in the world with this unique stone of 99% sulfur

proves yahweh of the bible which sent down the brimstone from heaven like the old testament (yahweh wrote it through moses) ... video related

Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

Noah’s Ark
youtu.be/xFpvKKmTF7c

Moses parting the Red Sea
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE

Mount Sinai and surrounding areas
m.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI

Yahweh is not real.

if the world is a globe then how come i can see 160 miles away when i shouldnt be able to

why does the bible mention a flat earth with a firmament over it

because YHWH made it... thats why

and a globe earth makes you doubt god and believe in atheism and the big bang and evolution

its that simple

Yahweh isn't real, sweetie.

>2000 year old book is the evidence
what? why is the automatic assumption that there has to be some retarded superstitious dogma behind theism. the proof is that material reality exists. if you went out into a field and there was a car there, you would assume that someone drove it there and not that it just magically appeared out of nothingness.

Dare attacking me and my fair lady, christfags???
Thought so...

why did god put lights on the firmament of heaven?

for signs and for seasons it says here

Genesis 1:14-15
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

you can actually see them flickering with the naked eye sometimes if you go outside and look at the stars

youtube.com/watch?v=tNHU5KOI9lQ

why would the stars be a simple light flickering on the firmament of heaven

well its simple because YHWH is the creator and he put them there

the universe is a fabrication
there is no far away galaxies or even planets

>what is wrong with these people?
They are a direct result of fag culture.

>why did god
Ummmmmm how can someone who isn't real "did" anything?

flat earthers need to go outside and measure the curvature for themselves thanks

> don't realize that by saying the universe is growing at an infinite rate essentially means everything is the center thus proving Christians correct about earth being the center

I don't think it's cognitive dissonance. I understand that religion is a tool designed by the ruling class to instill morals upon the masses. I've looked up and studied the moral teachings of the popular religions and thereof decided that Christianity is the one that should best rule over our nations (as long as you don't go full christ-cuck adopting jungle children, pic related).
It's kind of survival of the fittest religion. Any religion that breeds ingrates or homicidal sand people is obviously not fit. Without an absolute God I can still see that certain things are wrong and certain things are right. Just because I'm atheist doesn't mean that I don't have a moral compass.

>I agree. Agnostism is the way to go
Calling yourself Agnostic shows your lack of understanding for theories and hypothesises.
No sound argument for a god has been presented, thus there is no god. When evidence for a god comes around, then the theory changes to "there is a god." Therefore, atheism is the scientific viewpoint at the moment, it's the default position.

Agnosticism is a weak attempt to avoid any form of "I told you so" moment. Atheism is merely the current viewpoint of science. Shit changes, God could be real, but I'm still an atheist because there's currently no proof for the supernatural.

Jesus though...

you mean the curvature of the bridges

you might not have a backwards moral compass but i can guarantee you most people would, the only reason you probably don't though is that you were cultured by christian values by your parents and greater society.
t. was an edgy nihilist after i tripped on acid so i took survival of the fittest to it's extremes

the current version of science is simulation theory though? how is that atheist

>flat earthers intelligent enough to understand and apply 6th grade algebra

Good one.

Science isn't anything religious.
Stop taking your shitty beliefs into science, fucktard.

>> don't realize that claiming there is no God takes as much faith as saying there is one
Nope, I don't actually give a shit if God exists but the burden of proof is on believeres so they either prove or they can keep being lunatics.
>> don't realize that by saying the universe is growing at an infinite rate essentially means everything is the center thus proving Christians correct about earth being the center
Are we talking about atheism or science?
>> thinks the human race got to this point just by coincidence
So how did your god got to this point? Coincidence?
>> thinks life has no meaning
enlighten us
>> thinks everyone will just agree on rules when they're all believed to be arbitrary
Well and that's why your beliefs are not relevant anymore, they were just an arbitrary rules created by men and propped up by fairy tales of hell because no king had enough power to imprison and control their entire population.
>> impose themselves on others and still act like they're morally superior
Whatever that fuck does even mean? Telling someone an opinion is not imposing yourself.

If anything I'm closer to agnostic but you fucks still differeniate between 'Agnostic Theist' and 'Agnostic Atheist' so either clean your mess of a labels or stop picking apart labels just in order to shitpost. saged

Nice try satan.

No, science isn't religious. It still deals with religion.
So long as there are theories that directly contradict scientific models, there will be a need to refute religion through the scientific method, fucktard.

Both of my parents, and their parents, are atheist. Before coming to my present state of mind I had been to church maybe four times in my 22 years of life. I absolutely agree that most people who went through a similar upbringing as me would end up as degenerates.
Yeah I was probably cultured by growing up in rural America, with a deeply religious wrestling coach for 8 years, but even despite that I came out of it still being atheist. It wasn't really until I started studying religion and studying how those religions affect their people that I realized Christianity really is for the best.
Are you trying to say that if I grew up by these same circumstances in say, Saudi Arabia, then instead I would be preaching the tenants of Islam?

We evolved. If we are truly designed by god then why didn't he just put us as we are on Earth? Unless. Don't tell me. You don't believe in evolution.

>found jesus on google earth in the clouds randomly one day

how could that be i thought he didnt exist

Well, how about it doesn't fucking care DIRECTLY?
How about it just doesn't give any fucks about what overly religious nuts tell about them and just prove shit through science.

It's also a scientific fact that religion is needed for long-term society survival :v)

naa im saying anyone intelligent that inherently believes there is no god will end up putting their needs before others. it's an inevitability that they'll just lie and steal their way through life unless they're a sheep. may as well just kill them off before they spread their cancer any further through the west for the common good

> don't realize that claiming there is no God takes as much faith as saying there is one
Not exactly. If something exists, it's existence can be proven. If it can't, chances are it doesn't exist. It's simple logic.
That's not how shit works. Adding extra area to something doesn't make the center bigger.
> thinks the human race got to this point just by coincidence
That's a nice claim you have there that I'm sure you'll back up with facts.
> thinks life has no meaning
Oh look, it's this strawman again. Try survival to continue the species. You know, the thing we're 'programmed' to do.
> thinks everyone will just agree on rules when they're all believed to be arbitrary
It's no less arbitrary when the rules were made by some God figure.
We already have arbitrary rules called laws, and we seem to agree on those just fine. Following them is a different matter, but let's be honest, people didn't exactly follow the 10 commandments or whatever either.
> impose themselves on others and still act like they're morally superior
Literally what you're doing right now.

Saw your penis in the clouds randomly one day

how could that be I though it didn't exist

satanic pentagram on google earth that even the trees match up with

or you think someone mowed down a whole forest to make that? too bad you dont see any evidence of stumps anywhere

livescience.com/38623-giant-pentagram-in-kazakhstan.html

Literally the first result when you google it.

>"It is the outline of a park made in the form of a star," Usmanova told LiveScience.

thats not an explanation

hurrr this used to be a park!

no atheists make up excuses because they dont want to believe in god

>anyone intelligent that inherently believes there is no god will end up putting their needs before others
I think you're getting back to the idea that "atheists have no moral compass." Man I Understand that stabbing my neighbor in the back will only create strife and animosity in the neighborhood. I don't go ripping off my friends just because I don't believe in God.
Why do you think that I can't concurrently believe that the Ten Commandments are pretty good rules to live by, while also disbelieving in God?
Do you think I'm just going to suddenly turn on my moral structure because "lol god duzn't exist XDDD"

Christians are so fucking insecure. Nobody cares about your black jew desert rat.

Don't you have Muslim feet to wash?

If you can be atheist and actually have your own moral compass then it's a-ok, it is just that the majority of atheists are sheep who believe their fucking unique or something.

this has nothing to do with people or evolution lmao, it's a really basic concept. the analogy i used relates to the conception of the universe. think about it this way; let's say you're a third party outside the dimensions of space and time, looking at the 'void'. somewhere in that void you see an infinitely dense entity expanding into the void. this entity has an objective set of physics and laws of time that cannot be disobeyed. would you assume that the entity just appeared from a reaction of nothing or would you assume that another entity created it?

A public service announcement for everyone in this thread.

Just stop for the sake of whatever dignity you may have, you're all being pretty retarded.

> A nation that used the star as it's symbol (soviet Russia) made a park in the shape of a star
> They planted trees around the roads
> Years later the park is gone but the trees remain
> Somehow doesn't explain trees being in a star shaped form
nigga you retarded.

you're a sheep.
humans are unable to create their own subjective set of rules

those arent roads thats sand

and theres no way to get to the park

nice park

Between atheists not caring and Muslims throwing tantrums like spoiled children and getting all the attention previously reserved for christians, I can understand them feeling neglected.

If you actually bothered to look up the spot on Google maps you would know that both of the statements are false.

Nice troll. I took the bait.

>Hi. I'm from reddit and i'll speak about things with authority, even though i lack the intelligence to understand the basics.

>Only believes in things they have seen first hand....
You're either well travelled or an idiot

Baaaaa~ care to explain? I thought Christians were supposed to be sheep to our lord shepherd Jesus or whatever.
>You're following a trend by being an atheist who lives by Christian morals
What even in the fuck.

umm i actually did look it up and it looks like theres even less evidence they were "roads" and theres legit no way to get there

>Bears attacking people? Impossible!!!!!!
Swear everytime reddit has a ban session, this place gets flooded with edgy neckbeards.

This is essentially bait, but keep replying, idiots.

Christians suffer from the misconception that contradicting themselves in the same sentence makes them appear intelligent.

Allah akbar, mein sand nigger.

I'm not insulting Christians as a whole you fedora faggot. I'm insulting this one particular ausfag for having ridiculous expectations.

>don't realize atheism doesn't claim god(s) dont exist, but we have a lack of belief in the theist claim that gods *do* exist.
>don't realize you're talking bullshit
>thinks the human race could only get here, even with divine design
>thinks that atheists think life has no meaning
>thinks everyone will just agree on rules when they're all believed to be arbitrary deity
>impose themselves on others and still act like they're morally superior

theists BTFO

i do care actually as it's just a waste of my time dealing with a lost soul but i'll indulge you with one last reply. you're even more of a sheep than the christians. you're following a set of dogmatic superstitions that you don't even believe in because what you perceive as the real nature of the universe is too scary for you. it's like instead of blindly following the pack you've taken off the blindfold, looked around and said "fuck this, better get back in line".

I knew that, little lamb, when you misspelled jewsus.

>Not believing in god means believing in god
I see, you're that kind of retarded.

KEK, a Christian having ridiculous expectations, say it isn't so.

>be me
>believe that there are laws of cause and effect in play and disobeying these laws leads to suffering
>get called a christian by fedoralords
>get called atheist by dogmatists
>realise the horseshoe theory applies to more than politics

Spend time with those who have never known anything of religion who have made their own moralistic views and you'll come to understand things a little better.
I was once an atheist who lived by Chritstianish morals but upon clashing with those who were never exposed to anything Christian who would still call themselves moral I had to rethink everything.
God speaks through prophets who we don't get anymore, but the morals and very foundations that created civilization are only possible from the writings of all of those people from long in our past. The Bible is a collection of even older works assembled by men who devoted their lives to studying and poring through ages of old religious and historical texts to find a way to help humanity live together in peace and harmony.
There is much value in the Bible and Christianity. You don't have to believe in the supernatural to see clearly the foundations of civilization. There's a much deeper rabbit hole in there too that you may fall down.

Sorry, mein herr.
When I see your flag I automatically assume I'm talking to a dune coon.

>Hey these Christians seem to know what's up
>They produce good culture, good morals, and good people
>Okay they venerate some dead dude on a stick......
>Kind of silly but I'm able to overlook that
>"NO FAGGOT IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP 100% FULLY THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING SHEEP"
>"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WE LITERALLY CALL OUR OWN FOLLOWERS SHEEP, IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP THE DEAD GUY THEN YOU'RE A SHEEP (BUT IN THE BAD WAY)"
>"IF YOU FOLLOW THIS SET OF MORALS WHILE BELIEVING IN CHRIST THEN YOU'RE GOOD"
>"IF YOU FOLLOW THIS SET OF MORALS WHILE NOT BELIEVING IN CHRIST THEN YOU'RE A SHEEP (IN THE BAD WAY)"

>responding twice to a single post
Please collect your thoughts before commenting next time. Thanks.