/SRG/ SETH RICH GENERAL

Look into the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, it really triggers shills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DC’s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.fo/vzVwM
vocaroo.com/i/s0BF5GFDoljR
hry.stparchive.com/Archive/HRY/HRY03172011p19.php
g-2.space/
publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/CaseDetails.aspx?County=26&CourtAgency=26101&Casenum=E729261HP&CaseType=T&HKey=47678210369557643688282698111010810610599766512011167785610111451477410311183748710973120749883112107
web.archive.org/web/20170301063949/http://gunmemorial.org/2016/07/11/rafael-aguilar
gunmemorial.org/2016/07/11/rafael-aguilar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Share-blue Mathew Chapman
[email protected]
Matthew Chapman
(978) 505-7359
business address
3556 Keystone Ave #6 l
Los Angeles, CA 90034
this pic is of him and his new wife
all public info he released his resume online

Bump for seth

Jesus how do those people fuck

False allegations of insinuating circumstances.

What if Seth Rich isn't really dead and is in hiding somewhere

murder is legal if you don't care about laws

At this point it's just enjoyable watching you shills get bothered that this information is spreading

Nice work. His wife is morbidly obese.

I'm not bothered.

I hope the best for you folks on this.

Why aren't we talking about Shawn Lucas? He died just after subpoenaing Hillary. His death is a huge mystery that needs investigating. Seth Rich is distracting us from the truth!

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

This isn't just about playing detective. This is about the complete scorched-earth destruction of the Democratic Party and its political machine. If the evidence leads there, we'll follow it.

LOL Hubba hubba what a great fucking catch! You might even say a WHALE of a catch!

All I'm saying is Seth Rich doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Not to be a downer, but there just doesn't seem to be any evidence. Seth Rich was conscious after being shot.

That's why I'm so insistent on GHB.

Easy to produce (untraceable, make it yourself), makes alcohol more potent, makes you black out, is hard to detect, and for anyone too young to remember, it was a huge deal in the 90s when the bar owner would have learned of such things.

bump

Look bitch, we're not looking into Benghazi, we're not looking into nufag deep state assassin scams, and we're not looking into Shawn Lucas

Your activities are being logged here in realtime, you should carefully consider your situation

Don't mistake a lack of chatter as a lack of activity. Autists have their heads down and are working on things that take a minute or two.

STOP KEKING FOR A JEW
>STOP KEKING FOR A JEW
STOP KEKING FOR A JEW
>STOP KEKING FOR A JEW
STOP KEKING FOR A JEW
>STOP KEKING FOR A JEW
STOP KEKING FOR A JEW
>STOP KEKING FOR A JEW
STOP KEKING FOR A JEW
>STOP KEKING FOR A JEW

I was in this since the beginning. It just seems like something would've turned up by now, no?

Also Capone's wife looks a little evil.

She is

Nice!!!

who is this, exactly? This same post/picture is popping up in Seth Rich threads and it feels like a distraction, how is this relevant?

Literal shareblue """doxxing""" themselves to try and get the thead shut down.

Keep bumping the thread, you guys are a disgrace

Also notice how it's the first post in the thread less than 60 seconds after OP.

Glad to see you back/still here. No sleep until Seth's killer(s) pay for what they did to that kind, gentle and honest person.

Wasn't he jewish?

What do you mean? Because she actually could be the one who drugged him. She looks capable of evil from that picture.

True. I hadn't noticed that. IT just designed to derail threads with (you)s about his fat wife and get the thread shit down for doxxing, like you said.

hmmmmmm

They're running scared, this has real potential to implicate higher ups

Nothing worse than evil consuming something innocent. Notice how bothered shills are by this info spreading

>April 10, 2017

>So Google is now "fact-checking" all our news.

>Who are the vaunted checkers, the ones charged with sussing out the truth and stating it without bias? Salon. Buzzfeed. Snopes.

Despite being fat retarded kike cam whores and lying thieves who are full of shit, Snopes got a promotion.

archive.fo/vzVwM archived 9 months ago

>Assassination Of Top US Democratic Party Official Leads To FBI Capture Of Clinton “Hit Team”

>A somber Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that a top American Democratic Party staffer preparing to testify against Hillary Clinton was assassinated this past Sunday during a secret meeting in Washington D.C. he believed he was having with Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents, but who turned out, instead, to be a “hit team”—and who, in turn, were captured yesterday after a running gun battle with US federal police forces just blocks from the White House.

pic related

>Pax Dickinson and Chuck Johnson are also the co-founders of "WeSearchr,"

They had a major falling out recently and Pax quit. Two completely different versions of events from each, you can find Chuck's on his site. Pax rejoined twitter and gave his side before being permabanned again. I can try to find it on Gab where he supposedly posted it. Pax said Chuck didn't pay hosting fees and wesearcher went offline for a while. He implied that Chuck took off with the money but the site went back up and the money is safe, according to Chuck. AA's bounty was there and many familiar friends of AA were temporarily pissed, thinking AA might not get his lawyer money.

Weev is def working for the feds. I have no proof, just been around for a long time.

There was a rumor right after Trump's inaugeration that Chuck was advising the WH on employees, maybe investigating web background on potentials. The story disappeared fast but there were hints it was true. Funny how shit that turned out.

>He fell for the fat acceptance meme

I know that we're going to help people like you to take care of it. Seth deserves justice, the Rich family deserve peace, the killer(s) deserve to suffer.

Seth was in a position to cause much less damage than Haim Saban and the rest of the Zionist Democrat (((donors))).

This one has some potential, DNC is real scared that the case is partially out of their control

Keep them scared. Give them something to be afraid of.

Do you think KimDotcom has the goods?

They're already scared and we will see what Kim has in a few days I suppose

We're looking into Seth Rich because if he did leak the DNC emails, it throws the "Russia" narrative that the MSM keeps force-feeding everyone out the window.

If that happens, normies might actually start questioning the shit they watch.

Kim also announced he knows where Hillary's missing emails are. He's always starting this shit. Watch him talk about the NSA and not have any hard evidence.

It it's proven it will be much, much larger than that.

Important PSA:
The family needs and wants our help. Bauman is Moloch incarnate. Here's some audio of him getting btfw by Anonymous: vocaroo.com/i/s0BF5GFDoljR

The problem with you guys is that all of you use the exact same talking points, sometimes the exact same wording. Even when you try to vary them, they are still noticeable by algorithms.

I want that fuggin patch.
What sort of "hard evidence" are you really expecting from No Such Agency? Get real.

George Webb says he interviewed Capone recently, owner of Lou's bar, and Capone basically changes his story saying he was one Ocean City MD that night - he didn't offer a cab or ride to SR. So how would he know SR was sad or had GF problems that night. Or that he seemed unusually drunk and staggering? He just initially made that info up when first interviewed by authorities?

Why do you think he tweeted, "I'M THE EVIDENCE." Another nothing burger.

If Webb doesn't release the live video of the interview, he's absolutely full of shit because there is no source for that.

It's funny how no anons have bothered doing their research on George Webb and where he came from.

Bump for justice

WE ARE GETTING SLID HARD.
BUMP

BUMP

Looks like the shills are trying to tamper
Sup Forums
must be on to something. Don't let it stop you.

BUMP

Shills are definitely upset and its interesting how that "lead" popped up after the information in the OP began to be distributed

The diner guy?

Yea, where is an actual source of the bar owner's story changing? Webb's word for it is just hearsay.

I found what I think is the newspaper announcement of their daughter's 2/15/2011 birth. His wife is named as "Jessican," but that could be a typo. Look in the rightmost column, fourth paragraph. They're listed as living in Conway.

hry.stparchive.com/Archive/HRY/HRY03172011p19.php

The owner of Lou's City Bar is Chris J. Donatelli through Irving Restaurent Group LLC. He is a real estate developer in the Washington area. It seems like he donated to romney in 2011 and in 2012 John Delayney. In 2012 him and his wife held a 32400$ per person DNC fundraiser were Obama came.
his wife cheats. probably nothing.

What makes you think his wife cheats?

looks like some real important stuff in here about a Warren Flood and Guciffer2.0.
Has some pretty specific stuff I think.

>Guccifer 2.0: Game Over

>Metadata suggests it took only 30 minutes to go from a DNC tech/data strategy consultant creating documents to Guccifer2.0 tainting them - all occurring on a date that Guccifer2.0 claimed to be after he was locked out of the DNC Network - occurring on the same day that Guccifer2.0 emerged.

>Data found deeper in files now also demonstrates there was a misdirection effort, that, in its larger scope - seems to have been intended to discredit leaks by having leaks blamed on Russian hackers

g-2.space/

Shawn Lucas is important too. Check out George Webb on youtube he talks about how he is involved.

5) Rushing To Be Russian - The Donkey In A Bear Costume Made A Mistake

5a. "Russia-Tainted Metadata" Reportage Mostly Ignored A Key Piece of Metadata

There is a key fact about some non-Russian metadata that nobody seems to have reported and it certainly seems to be of critical importance - and that is the document creation timestamps...

There were multiple documents shared with TheSmokingGun, Gawker, ArsTechnica and others.

The first document, "1.doc" (mirror), was given considerable coverage, while the name "Warren Flood" was reported, the date in the report (rather than in the metadata) was reported and so it was attributed to Warren Flood on 12/19/15.

Gawker incorrectly claimed the metadata showed the document was created in 2015 when it actually indicated the document was created by Warren Flood at a much later date.

The truth is that the metadata shows the document being created 30 minutes before Guccifer2.0 appears to have gotten his hands on it:

Who is Warren Flood?

IMPORTANT: Before getting into the details of Warren Flood - please be clear on one critical fact: There is a good chance he's innocent. - Even if he is involved, it's an issue for government officials, FBI, etc. to resolve, please do NOT harass Warren Flood because of this report stating that Warren Flood appears to have done something... all we know for certain is that someone used an account with that name.

The corpus/language analyses carried out also show Guccifer 2.0's communications lack a subtle punctuation flaw that appears to be present in Flood's writing elsewhere. - So, even if Flood does have any involvement, it's likely to have been a minor role in the overall Guccifer 2.0 operation (eg. sourcing files) - it does seem that somebody else was taking care of communicating and likely managing the overall operation.

The above statement supercedes and overrides any assertions expressed on this page or anywhere else on this site on the subject of any attribution to Warren Flood.

So... who is Warren Flood? - How did the documents get from Flood apparently creating them to the "hacker" within 30 minutes AND how did that happen when Guccifer2.0 claimed that he had been kicked out of the DNC's systems as of June 12th according to the conversation he had on the 21st of June with Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai for Motherboard/Vice? (An article in which Guccifer2.0 shows he can easily change the identity of the person who last modified the file)

We can answer the first question by looking at Warren's linkedin and facebook profiles (these profiles have almost no private or personal character information - we're only revealing things about his work, experience, professional skill set and his history with DNC, etc.).

While Warren's name may have been relatively unknown to many reading this article, he has worked for Obama for America, the DNC, served as Joe Biden's technical director and is no stranger to the White House, as his photograph with Joe and Jill Biden (embedded) suggests.

As for the main file (Trump Opposition Research) - it's basically copied from this file (which is also attached to this leaked email).

It was actually a document originally authored by Lauren Dillon (DNC research director) and modified (and sent to John Podesta) by Tony Carrk (Research Director at Hillary for America).

As it's clear the original source document was not authored by Flood it seems odd that Flood's name would be there! - Was he or his company hired to provide technical assistance (possibly to help manage the op)? - While re-opening and saving the documents did record the desired Russian metadata, it only did so in relation to the last modification - maybe in the rush to get the documents out to media he forgot his name was on these as the original creator?

Note: While the paragraph above mentions opening and saving documents, it has now come to light that it was likely to have been a Russian template document used - and that content from original documents was copied and pasted into the template and the results were saved as a new file (a process that appears to be repeated for the first 3 documents due to correlating RSIDs on stylesheets).

In my research to investigate the real identity of Guccifer 2.0, I discovered that the name Warren Flood applied to more documents than had originally been reported and highlighted the unusual nature of those documents both in terms of the metadata and the RSIDs (and Russian Stylesheet that existed in multiple documents even before the content in each document did) and explained that this demonstrates an effort to try to discredit Wikileaks by blaming leaks on Russian hackers.

Come on. That's easy to spot

Considering where copies of Microsoft Word installed by Flood (highlighted in the photo above with Biden) might exist besides on computers he owns, I considered his past role as Sen. Joe Biden's Technology Director (as noted on his Linked-In profile) and thought one place to look for interesting activity would be computers residing in Biden's office or generally at the White House.

So, I wondered who may have visited Biden that day around that time. I thought I'd check out visits to the White House hosted by Biden, wondering whether there'd be any interesting activity anywhere near 1:38pm on June 15th 2016.

It turns out that Biden was hosting visits from a number of Ukrainians around that time, on that date. To see how frequent this sort of activity occurred I checked the whole of June. - It seems such visits were not a regular occurance.

(Times below are appointment times, some individuals turned up before their 2pm appointment)

Notice the leaders of Hillary's Ukraine coup Victoria Nuland and Geofrrey Pyatt are also on this list.

We can see that a copy of MS-Word registered to "Warren Flood" was apparently used to create all 3 documents at the same time, this would seem odd usually - but we know he was just saving a tainted blank template as multiple files.

We then see that "Фeликc Эдмyндoвич" (the founder of the soviet secret police and someone who has been deceased for 90 years!) opens the files in sequence 30 minutes later, doing something (copying in the contents from original documents into the blank 'pre-tainted' template) and then saving the files, within the space of a few minutes.

Found an old address for him from 2010
He had a traffic incident that's in the public record.

publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/CaseDetails.aspx?County=26&CourtAgency=26101&Casenum=E729261HP&CaseType=T&HKey=47678210369557643688282698111010810610599766512011167785610111451477410311183748710973120749883112107

THIS IS NOT A GUCCIFER THREAD

THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THAT

MAJOR DERAILING

SUMMARY: The files were constructed from the same template document with a Russian stylesheet entry in it and then each file, in sequence, was opened to add a secondary layer (writing the Russian name to metadata) when content was copied into them. - TWO layers of Russian "fingerprints", with one existing in the documents even before the main content was present in them!

Guccifer 2.0, from day one, was intending to be identified as a Russian and knew anything he could forge a perceived attribution with would later be easy to discredit because of their association with the 'Russian Hacker' persona.

Update March 18th: u/tvor_22 has confirmed that there are no textual differences between these files and the original files they were copied from. - So, it seems the only reason for the edit was pasting the content in and placing the Russian name.

1.doc did have some additional errors in Russian language but these are likely to be errors generated when pasting in the document between 2:08 and 2:11 (the 2nd phase) due to the process of converting a modern .docx file's content into the RTF format.
This research has been shared with a few independent security experts and they too have struggled to find any reasonable & substantiated alternative explanations for what we have discovered.

Everything we have shown you on RTF/RSID & metadata can be CHECKED and VERIFIED by ANYONE independently and immediately!

Eat my fat little pussy you faggot

I did the other thread.

The point is that when it's proven that Seth Rich was the leaker, they will then start a campaign to show that he was working for the Russians.

But we already know that the "Russian Metadata" was a lie, and that a fucking DNC operative put the documents together with phony Russian metadata.

This is a bullshit sidetrack. Look at the archive of the page from March 1, 2017

web.archive.org/web/20170301063949/http://gunmemorial.org/2016/07/11/rafael-aguilar

And how it looks today. Anyone can edit the info.

gunmemorial.org/2016/07/11/rafael-aguilar

Bump for Seth Rich.

Our motto: Find his killers. Make them pay. His name was Seth Rich.

That has already been addressed by the report you linked which is interesting but still an attempt to derail the lead we are currently working on

Funny how you guys show up in waves

Fuck these pathetic shills. They have no souls.
Find his killers. Make them pay. His name was Seth Rich.

i hear you. but that's a lame motto.

Fuck'em. His name was Seth Rich.

BUMP

Haha! Noted!

What report? Is there any other evidence of Clinton or DNC involvement besides a memorial page that was recently edited?

>one post by this ID
damn david you mad?

we need to find out if Rafael Aguilar was a campaigner, even a lowly one. I think that previous post might be legit or worth looking into if so

guy was killed with another dude the day after seth died, and they never found the killer. this was myrtle beach, 6 hours away.

the only thing is is that the obituary had tags that could be edited, and that's the only place where it says he was involved with the campaign.

facebook username is rafael . aguilar . 334

his wife and family look normal but you never know, maybe those two were thugs

Bump

I was talking about the researcher who successfully proved that Guccifer was likely attempting to frame Rich as having been in contact with Russians.

Have nothing to add except a huge, THANK YOU for investigating his murder.

It has always bothered me since I heard about it. Mr Rich needs justice.

I'm SO PROUD of /pol right now! You all are amazing!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!

The Internet Archive is tampered, then?
Only the "disrespectable" thugs often get caught. You've watched Breaking Bad?

of course he does

thats him undercover, pumping the enemy for information

Who /Real Russian Hours/ here?

Thank you, gramalam.
Narrow it down a bit. Which one?

Really? Like in Felix Edmundovich Dzerzhinsky ? Sound legit

Serious question that I've yet to receive a good answer to:

How would SR have had access to e-mails and insider information in the DNC? Based on what I've read he was not in an IT position with the DNC and had no technical background that would suggest he was capable of hacking them. How did he access this data?

inb4 I am called a shill for pointing out an obvious hole in the narrative here

>— BRAD BAUMAN and JOSH COHEN’s new firm: “The Pastorum Group (TPG), a new full-service communications firm working for progressive candidates, clients and causes opened its doors in Washington, D.C. today.” Cohen is an SEIU, DNC and OFA alum. Bauman is the former executive director of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. Tory Brown is a principal who previously worked for Media Matters and In the Public Interest and Managing Principal Michelle Coyle served as VP at Rising Tide Interactive.