youtube.com/watch?v=vNa7H6xnSCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO AWOO AWOO

THIS IS REAL BREAD

RARE
A
R
E

Hello. And welcome to our kosher friends.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

God Bless America

>"...Have To..."
>using outdated post-tense form

they Are going back, son

Is Trump still talking to the media at midnight????

is trump gonna speak tonight or what?

No. Tomorrow. 9am

TRUMP IS A KIKE
HIS MASTER IS Carl Icahn!

grumpf

live now
youtube.com/watch?v=wZkvLyX-V4U

you're a God awful shill my dude

Fuck off racist

>he thinks this is shilling
> he does not know who Carl Icahn is.

You're that faggot aussie (probably some chink) who always shitposts in /ptg/ spewing your retarded garbage.

you've been doing this for as long as i care to remember. when are you gonna give this up dude? no one really pays attention to anything you say and you're either ignored or promptly called a faggot. unironically kill yourself ugly faggot

>pizza in scene one
Hmmmmmm........

Pls enlighten us my dude

>TRUMP IS Blah...Blah...Blah...

A lot of people all over the world endured pain and economic injury from ransomware attacks so you could be paid to shitpost here. They will come seeking retribution and you will not talk your way out of it. All for nothing, we now your posts are captive in a suck puppet echo chamber.

Your boss will not protect you because you are just a slave.

Bump

Has Jared Kushner made a deal to betray President Trump and deliver him to Netanyahu for satanic sacrifice? www.youtube. com/watch?v=_hZsg8edxkw

>President Abdul Farah Al Sisi made a statement in Arabic via a translator , he thanked POTUS for the strategic relationship and assured him that " Egypt is secure , able and a stable county with the cooperation of the United States " .

>He praised POTUS as " a unique personality who is capable of the impossible " which made POTUS happy with a big smile and a spontaneous response , " I agree " everyone laughed.

Sisi invited POTUS to Egypt , The President responded favorably indicating that he will visit soon.

>Spotted in the room on the Egyptian side is Foreign Minister and former ambassador to Washington , Sameh Shukri. Head of the intelligence service whom I didn't get his name .
Dina Powell who is of Egyptian origin and was in the room were smiling when POTUS said he will visit Egypt .

>POTUS made a reference to the Egyptian Aid worker , Aya who was detained in Egypt for almost 3 years and was released recently upon a request from POTUS .
" the America people appreciated that ".

>Sisi whom POTUS addressed as (General ) using his military title smiled widely

I'm not sure what a Melbournite nu-male cuck is doing on pol, but I really hope that I get to feel your eyes turn to mush under my thumbs one day.

LURK MORE

He's about to arrive.
Is anyone watching this shit?
youtu.be/vNa7H6xnSCE

why is it so slow tonght?

Threads are split

GO HERE

Dipshit australian split the thread

Eight more years, you pathetic faggot.
Better get used to it.

B U M P

B
U
M
P

Trump is a Peacebuilder and Peacemaker

He is following Jesus's command

>the white left complaining because Ivanka didn't wear a burqa in Saudi Arabia

twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/866232055209832452

Such kind words, truly our greatest ally. Let's give them more taxpayer money!

He looks like hes sorrounded by cokeheads

awooooooooooooooooooo

>It matters since it's not my team doing it

so you don't deny trump sells arms to terrorists? at least that you can admit, cool

TRUMP LIVE

This is a broader discussion.. but someone really needs to create and popularize a platform that has free speech. Sup Forums shows there is demand for it, but it isn't enough.

Why is this so hard to accomplish?

Thanks.

YAAAAAAAAS TULSI 2020!

Free speech involves being faced with people who disagree with you, often with at least as much fervor in their beliefs as you have. And as humans we're sometimes prone to laziness and comfort - having your opinions reinforced might feel better than having them challenged, so it's natural to prefer a less contentious (albeit censored to hell).

Well neither did you so Im glad we could reach this common ground

excerpts from trump's upcoming speech today

Fluffys back

You can still have structures withing a platform that allows free speech (and you should)

Like Sup Forums is split to sections

go back to r/the_do... oh you can't xD

>he
Are you assuming our dog's gender?

this is Obama 2.0 congratulations ha ha ha

I have the best brain!

Does free speech protect the free of terrorist ideologies?

for you

YAAS QUEEN!

Lebanon didn't dress like a muzzie

No it does not. Organizing to commit violence and murder and crime should obviously still be restricted. Anything legal should be allowed though.

I didn't know that ISIS is using American weapons.

Free speech in the sense of the United States of America?
I don`t think so, they don`t allow you to incite violence.

How so? Isn't this mostly what nationalism is about? We have our country that we are responsible for, you have your country that you are responsible for. We could still work with things where we are aligned though. Also, killing in the name of god is wrong.

AWOO~

Lebanon is like 30-40% Christian. Used to be more, but then Muslims immigrated and the civil war happened as the result.

But here's the situation in Sup Forums, with /qa/ constantly bitching, wanting Sup Forums removed although they do not engage as often in here.
Free speech also increases visibility and access for people with low tolerance for others:that's why we see Sullivan's law in action. Accepting and tolerating invites dissent and corruption.

If Muslims ackbar it up in their own shitholes, that's their business. It's when they do it here that I take issue with and why I think we shouldn't have any in the West.

when will they go back indeed?

this is Obama 2.0 with this "who brings le god is bad! islam good!"

it's pathetic how trumpflakes do mental gymnastics to escape the reality that trump is just another neocon shill

anyone else thinks Saudi Arabia looks far more beautiful than our countries these days? they have very beautiful architecture, none of this post modernist subjective garbage

I don't get your point. Yes people will disagree, and yes (especially lefitst) people will want others banned. But just don't ban opinions even if people want to. (like Sup Forums still exists)

It's pathetic how you libcucks still come here everyday just to whine like little fags about everything

I agree and the excerpt clearly states:
>America is a sovereign nation and our first priority is always the safety and security of our citizens.
We'll see if this actually is part of the speech soon though

Modernism removes culture, which is its intention. So yes.

yes it is :(

lmfao, are you seriously posting RCP thinking that's a valid poll?

#pizzagate #sethrich

FRSH.PCS

>all anti-immigration people are hicks
Hello Neo-Kurdistan.

>Le god is bad! Islam Good!
Where does it state this?

>s-s-shill!!!!!

dont respond to fluffy please

Isis uses aks mostly, its the russians selling them weapons

2018 will be great we get the salt storm 2.0 as you guys get BTFO again

maybe try reading it

I see your Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and I raise you one Holy American Empire.

>Trump sells huge arms to all of the ME
>Western Troops leave ME
>West kicks the "refugees" out
>cold war starts in ME
>either ME peace or massive war but it'll just be muslim on muslim so who fucking cares
>Trump banks billions for America

Tell me this isn't his plan

He didn't sleep so good.

>only ruskies produce AKs
trumpflakes never cease to amaze me

Those chairs look comfy.