Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

How is that related

Any 'religion' founded explicitly out of the rejection of another is, well, the stuff rebelling teenagers are made of.

Satanism isn't based on the rejection of God it just acknowledges that one option is better than the other then the media demonized it

If you have ever read the Satanic Bible, you would be foolish to miss the explicit rejection of Christianity.

It literally goes through Christian virtues and tells you to do the opposite.
>Turn the other cheek
>"smite them on the other cheek!"
>May Abaddon split his ("Jehovah's) worm-eaten skull!

Please.

You need to define satanism it my.

im drunk You need to define satanism to me

Goes well with hot topic baggy black pants I bet

It's literally a Jewish invention. LeVay was a Jew.

Also, Sup Forums in a Christian board.

Technically, there is atheistic satanism and theological satanism.
Yet, both atheistic and theological satanism is basically self-worship, with the latter giving worship to satan as an entity whereas the former honors the ideal of the "rebel" satan who "won his own kingdom" and tries to embody so-called luciferan principles.

Only that it's conveniently ridiculous enough. I'm wholly convinced that the economic elite of the world practice glorious satanic rituals, not because they believe in the teachings, but because they can pay sermons that sound too ridiculous to be true to the common man. If the common man is not tuned in on it then they will never seek to overthrow the scum that manipulate the world from the shadows.

Satanism vs luciferianism i want to discuss that.

Satanism is the absolute worship of materialism. This means you are deliberately cripling yourself in addition to all the harm you cause to others.

Judaism == Satanism
Reverse Christianity == larping faggets

huh ?

is satanism demonized in Italy?

Yes a lot

Well, "LaVeyan" satanism is not the same animal as medieval European satanism. These sects are a dime a dozen.
Most if not all are some flavor of gnosticism.

Let's look at Gilles des Rais. He was a French nobleman who was close to St. Joan of Arc. He was a very religious, virtuous man.

Once St. Joan of Arc was killed at the pyre over national rivalry, de Rais lost his faith, thinking that God had abandoned her when she needed Him most.

He left the faith and consulted occultists. Long story short, he brought them into his court and kicked out the Catholic clergymen. He began becoming obsessed with alchemy and creating a mass fortune (one to pay off debts to the extravagant parties, and two to continue paying the occult consults who were feeding him "alchemical knowledge").
They led him further down the rabbit hole until it got to murdering women, then children, then raping children and using their body parts for alchemical formulae.
They were satanists. They stole consecrated Eucharists from churches to use in black masses, etc.

Luciferanism is an ideal of so-called "enlightenment" that these gnostic satanists purport to seek after.

what do you think of the temple of set?

Founded by Michael Aquino, a disinformation/psychological operations military officer (and alleged pedophile).

I would not be surprised if they were genuinely interested in the dark arts. I also wouldn't be surprised if it were in part a front for mind control research and other nefarious business.

Neckbeard faggots

>one option is better than the other.we do not know everything in the universe.this is a problem in satanism

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
Jack Parsons has two craters named after him.
One on the moon and one in Pasadena.

You know your shit.are you christian?

Yes I am now. Grew up in occultism. A fringe group that called themselves the sons of Solomon.

Is Lucifer real?

Which flavor of Satanism?

I'm okay with edgy performative nonsense meant to keep soccer moms from pestering you. The rest is mostly trash.

This person is just spamming that shit on every thread. Filter, report, ignore.

>sons of Solomon
I am unfamiliar with that sect.What is its core beliefs?

yeah they are harry potter shit. you need science bitch

degenerate hedonists and you all unironically deserve to die

If I wasn't an atheist I'd give Satanism a try. Even God says Satan rules the earth. You christfucks have been wasting all your prayers on the wrong guy.

Right. You need to take a scientific approach to the occult like Aliester Crowley.

A good beating

>If I wasn't an atheist I'd give Satanism a try.

You fucking idiot. That's not what Satanism is. Holy fucking shit absolutely cringy fucking bastard

Is this realm hell?

I can just imagine the kind of fedora-tipping the_donald faggot you fucking are

It isn't a well known sect. It was sorcery. We incorporated sigils and books like the lesser keys of Solomon among others passed down, incorporated kabbalah (it was very Judaizing), used the names of God to control and direct spirits.
We used to meet at a Masonic lodge after hours, which was a small lodge usually only meant for recreation. It was upstairs above a funeral home service, then that closed and it became a photo development studio. Many of the members were also Masons.

Mainly, as is all occultism, it was about gaining power and influence over whatever in your life. Having things "work" for you.

Most Satanists are just larping atheists. It's just a religion used to mock Christians. They went as far as making commandments that are better and more moral than the bible's.

— One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
— The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
— One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
— The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
— Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
— People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
— Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

What changed your mind about Christ?

lol you guys think there's a fight between good and evil and shit???

lol
Jesus Christ has won already.
sage

>Got anything against satanism?
yes, it's just a meme

>That's not what Satanism is
Are you an idiot? Of course Satanism is a religious worship of a deity. An evil deity. Therefore atheist can't be Satanists. You sound Canadian.

>Are you an idiot? Of course Satanism is a religious worship of a deity. An evil deity.
Hahahahahaha

You know we're talking about La Veyan

It evolved out of a syncretisation of Nihilistic philosophical thought, Objectivism, atheism and occultism.

It uses Satan as a symbol of individualism and rebellion against authoritarianism and herd conformity.

It is a rejection of the philosophy behind organised religion, born out of its Nietzschean influences, and demonstrates this through criticisms of Christianity because that is the dominant religion in the West. It encourages study, critical thought and constant scepticism.

It is individualist, but only so far as the boundaries of your property or "lair". It views society as a shared space - while you may do what you want in your home, in public you should not force things onto others. It promotes the destruction of people who push themselves or their ideas onto unwilling participants.

It believes that any behavior should be allowable so long as it only involves consenting adults. It does not allow harm to children or animals (other than for food, products etc). Your home is sacrosanct, as is others so if you cannot respect their property and home, do not go there.

It has focus on an ordered society based around social darwinism, eugenics and a destruction of the welfare state. It calls for extreme punishment of criminals and the formation of elite police units to find and execute violent criminals. It has called for castration of rapists and pedophiles, for example.

It allows for and promotes self reliance and self defense. It believes in "personal justice personally administered". It emphasises the need for members to be productive members of society and progress in the church is based on real world success.

It encourages you to look after your body, exercise and eat well so you may better enjoy life.

That is the Satanic Temple, they're basically socially progressive sjws who are less religion and philosophy and more activist organisation. They're despised by most other Satanists, LaVeyan and Theist.

It looks like a benis.

We're talking about Satanism dumbfuck.

Read every single other fucking post in here.

People are literally quoting the Satanic Bible

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP REPLYING TO ME you stupid cunt

>atheism
It did not evolve from atheism. No religion or superstition evolves from atheism. It would be impossible. You chucklefucks have been brainwashed by relgiousity. You don't even know the definition of atheism.

it's based on suffering, self-destruction and mutilation.

you're basically a degenerate who is defending evil and all sorts of bad vibes and act like you somehow don't.

define satan?

>because Satanism is different from Satanism.

Saturn, its a big fuck off planet, its the one with rings n shit around it, very well known.

>HAIL SATURN!
>Saturnism

ehh..wat?

Magus Pether H. Gilmore, current High Priest of the Church of Satan:

"Satanism begins with atheism. We begin with the universe and say, “It’s indifferent. There’s no God, there’s no Devil. No one cares!” So you then have to make a decision that places yourself at the center of your own subjective universe, because of course we can’t have any kind of objective contact with everything that exists"

Troll harder, dipshit. The Satanist begins with an atheistic outlook, then recognises themselves in the philosophy of Satanism. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, and nkw you've outed yourself as a fool.

so satan is saturn.What does it represent?

satanism is a meme religion designed purely to trigger evangelical Christians, but it's losing popularity because Christianity as a whole is getting weaker.

Dated one that was super edgy. Tricked her into worshipping a fictional god from warhammer.

are you still on respond (op)

Not really, as long it doesn't go full retard like Christianity has.

Khorne?

Probably Slaanesh.

Yup. She was convinced it was a pagen god or something.

Actually got her dumbass friends to do it to.

Wooden stakes, fire and 9mm Bullets

How's 7th grade?

Only the worship of the Prince of Lies and damning my soul to an eternity of torment. Otherwise all good.

>inb4 there is no Devil in Satanism
Yeah, again. Prince of Lies, brocifer

>fullheresy.jpg

It's just an edgy phase
Grow out of it

What is funny about this is Satanism is the definition of going full-retard.

Blood for the blood god!

>It's just an edgy phase
>Grow out of it
>satanism is a meme
this his does not help.Make a argument that satanism is incorrect

>no more fucked up than Islam.

So you think islam is directed to destruction instead of general destruction