If the white race is superior, why does it need saving?

If the white race is superior, why does it need saving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pBo-GL9SRg
youtu.be/AA9cb0Z8ab8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be """superior""" white man
>get outsmarted by """inferior""" jews

Superior in what aspect? Superior in having decent intelligence, creativity and empathy I would imagine. We're probably not superior in violent behaviour though.

Is superiority measured just by ability to crush opponents? A nigger never painted the sistine chapel but they'll happily spill their genes everywhere and beat innocents to death.

RARE
A
R
E

Too kind to resist

White is not a race

Stop posting this ugly frogcunt you /s4s/edditor

>"superior" jew outsmarts the "inferior" white man
>by destroying everything he's created including the outlets for jews insurmountable wealth

Spoken like a true jew.
Well, it wouldn't need saving if the politicians weren't pouring in brown people into white countries to compete for resources and mates, and bringing disease.

Oh, it also wouldn't need saving if the taxes weren't so high to pay for the aforementioned brown people. Whites can't afford familes.

It wouldn't need saving if multiculturalism, feminism and the childfree lifestyle, wasn't pushed by every Goldstein journalist. But the Alt lite is addressing that. And that's a good thing.

To connect it more to the jews. Look at the pro immigration stance from Jewish interest organizations.

we're too empathetic. it takes a while for enough of us to wake up before we kill everything in sight so we can get back to building societies.
so what are you doing to ensure white people don't chimp out over being genocided?

SEXY
E
X
Y

good question

stormtards aren't very bright

hahahha whites will be a minority in america in 100 years and this pattern will follow through to europe too

Pretty sure whites will wake up. Being in the minority isn't fun. It's why herd mentality already exist and got Trump elected. I'll take red pill whites over numale white majorities anyday nigger.

wake up and do what? trump has just normalized civic nationalism i can now move to america and alt right accept me sorry friend

Do you know what herd mentality means? 90 percent vote for one political party. Ideas move farther to the right etc. Don't put with nigger shit and start calling a nigger a nigger.

>If the white race is superior, why does it need saving?

IF the jews are the chosen of god, why do they need all of our money, silence, politicians, media, educational facilities, militaries, constantly pushing for goys to be dumbed down, etc?

Trump wasn't the answer for the white nationalist movements. In fact, Trump has dug the hopes of "white" in "white nationalist" so far deep in a hole that it's going to be less likely to gain a foothold after his presidency.

People don't wake up.

They are subtly given organized propaganda to start thinking a certain way, then mobilized by that leader.

If you truly believed in your cause, you should exemplify the ideal man. Push your body to its max potential. Create a ring of men who also do the same.

People will look upon you and want to emulate you.

Posting le funnah memes on twitter won't do that.

Without whites the internet falls.
Who's going to take care of the internet without whites?
Africans with the I.Q. of seedless grapes?

>Being in the minority isn't fun.
what? I thought minorities weren't oppressed.

dont be sad all good things come to an end

youtube.com/watch?v=4pBo-GL9SRg

It's not a question of survival, it's a question of how bloody will the backlash be? Will it be the easy way, or the hard way?

Poos or chinks

A white man kills more people in a year than what nay nigger kills in his lifetime.

You act as if some magical force is going to save the white race. No. The white races is going to save itself, and that's why whites are talking about saving the white race. It's not a crippled dog that a human will save. It's a human saving itself.

We are literally supporting the rest of the fucking world outside of Asia.

The fatal flaw of the Jew is confusing the willingness to deceive with "intelligence." The entire Plot of the Jew relies on the goyim not knowing or understanding their Plot, which is why they disguise it in the garbs of religion and Occultism. But what happens when someone knows their Plot intimately and decides to tell everyone else? The Plot crumbles and the Jew is BTFO.

>Be white
>Outnumber Jews 500 to 1
>Martin Luther warns us about Jews 500 years ago
>An endless string of powerful white men warn us about Jews during the last five centuries
>Fail to adopt the Jew's tactics, evolve in any way, or adapt our tactics to defeat this enemy
>Cry endlessly and blame the world for the white man's total failure to maintain control of their countries
>Tell everyone we're still superior despite an endless string of catastrophic defeats
>Decide that abandoning every position of power for blue-collar trade jobs and working alongside Mexicans, is somehow the solution to all of our problems
>Get genocided and go extinct by 2250

I wish I was making this all up. Whites are a low-energy race...and white men can't face reality.... and rely on alternative facts so they can continue making stupid decisions.

>"Muh empathy!"

If you are so empathetic that you get completely annihilated, they don't call that "empathy" it's called being "gullible", "easily manipulated", and "STUPID".

Get your verbiage correct moron.

Wrong word. It's not "kind", it's called being "cuckolded, betamale, pussies and faggots."

Nigger, I tried to make a writing group at my local library and was denied by some bitch.

I'm trying to ascend the ladder of power.

Because white women cant resist BBC while their men are left to suffer in loneliness.

Why you think us whites are fucking your environment up now? Going out nuclear fuckers. Enjoy the skeleton of earth. We got ours.

>Well, it wouldn't need saving if the politicians

No dumbfuck...You wouldn't need saving if white men actually pursued higher education and invested in a lifetime of hard work to maintain control over the powerful industries and societal positions that confer power.

Instead, white men are flooding into shitty trade jobs with their high school educations, and spending all their time and money on bullshit hobbies. This ensures that only women and non-whites end up in control of nearly everything.

Oh and about those brown people: every single white society has had a HUGE amount of white men work diligently to bring in blacks/browns so they could have a cheap labor force. And when called out on this bullshit they scream about "Muh nepotism!" as a defense mechanism for their short-sighted idiocy.

>we're too empathetic.

There's are words for that such as: stupid, shortsighted, weak, and pathetic.

>"mu-muh empathy!"

I can't even begin to describe how cringey most of you white males are. Your ancestors would probably turn you into eunuchs for talking like such sissy little faggots.

for the same reason i save superior garments over shitty ones. you don't seem to understand language OP. sage

lol. True. It's going to be HILARIOUS watching all these white """warriors""" have their guns taken away in about 30 years when the Republicans can no longer win elections. Eventually whites will be herded into ghettos like in SA. The idea of these fat, stupid, clueless, beta white males actually ever getting off their asses and doing anything to save themselves and their people is preposterous.

No. They won't. South African whites have been genocided for 20 years straight. The white men there haven't done a fucking thing to stop it.

At best a handful will do what white men do best: run from the problem, then repeat their mistakes somewhere else.

Eventually there won't be anywhere left to run. I hope I get to see that day. I've watched white men abandon every position of power for shitty trade jobs, and lots of free time to pursue stupid fucking hobbies. I've attempted to educate them on power in the 21st century to no avail; they refuse to listen, learn, or evolve. At this point I'm blackpilled. My only hope is I get to watch everything they hold dear stripped from them, and then to see the whole race collapse in some brutal, apocalyptic, genocide.

Because the Jews are working on all fronts to destroy us and the shitskins vastly outnumber us. We're losing our competitive edge because of Jewish shilling and modern life being too damn easy. The red pill (well now it's iron pill because alt-right idiots ruined the phrase redpill) is the rediscovery of that edge. That is also why we're all so edgy.

>The white races is going to save itself

No. it's not. Power and it's sources have drastically changed in the 21st Century and white men are now completely out of their element. None of you are even intelligent enough to understand this simple fact, or even ask the right questions on this topic. Hell, I've never even seen or heard a white men ask, "How do we get our power back?". You idiots somehow think that playing with your guns, and moving into the lowest forms of employment will somehow save you. Pro-tip: it won't. You're just delusional LARPers pretending to each other that it is still 1950 and that your job as a pipefitter matters.

>their Plot intimately and decides to tell everyone else? The Plot crumbles and the Jew is BTFO.

No. It doesn't. Stop LARPing and pretending you're some Templar Knight defending the white race. You're probably a fat NEET, or some white trash.

White men hold nearly ZERO power. Those whom you assume are powerful are nothing but pawns of those who've made the sacrifices and put in the effort to get real power. Here's a few examples of things white men have lost control over and are making NO effort to retake: banks, schools, colleges, mass media, and mainstream news.

You have ZERO infrastructure to back up your stupid plans or support your laughable "racewar" fantasies.

It's not anymore and it doesn't.
Civilization was a mistake.

It does need saving, but it isn't superior unless you count aesthetics (but even then, that is entirely subjective).

People on this board use white pride as a distraction from the reality, they all secretly wish they were Japanese. The Japanese live in an ethno-nationalist state every Sup Forumsack dreams of living in. You guys would dare not criticize Japan, never.

The British had the biggest empire in history and look at the world today. You want to know why the empire is no more, why Europe is being invaded by shitskin sandniggers? ITS BECAUSE THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE IS COLLECTIVELY KEKED YOU FUCKING MORONS! Instead of using genius tactics like the Jews and East Asians, you resort to colonialism and empiricism, see how that turned out every time?

The objective reality is, all of you whites are jealous of Asians (Jews included). They managed to do many great things and you're all stuck watching Asian media (anime) in your basements while letting the Jews fatten you up by eating fast food everyday. You people are the definition of fucking sad.

INB4
>LEAF!
>OPINION DISCARDED CUZ LEAF!
>GUYZ IT MUST BE A CHINK!
>GO SUCK TRUDOUGH'S DICK!
>GO TAKE REFUGEECOCK UP YOUR ASS!

Don't even bother, I've heard them all. If you cannot actually refute my points and only bring up those points, then it only shows me that I'm right, and that all of you really are as sad as I thought.

>No. It doesn't.
>because I say so
>heres a block of text but no actual argument, reply or sources

friendly reminder acting retarded isn't trolling

I dislike Asians a lot actually. They're ruining my city

lol. And how exactly is your "writing group" going to save the white race?

Small time thinking from small time men. This is exactly the type of LARPing, time wasting bullshit nearly all white men engage in.

None of you care about winning. You just want a little recognition and prestige so that when the genocide comes you don't feel like the utter fools you all are.

You should know that as things get worse white women will feel NO sympathy for any of you. They would feel nothing but disgust as I do. The average white male is revoltingly pathetic in nearly every way. An uncreative, under educated, fat, weak, shadow of his ancestors. Your """honorable""" deeds and history will be completely erased. No one will remember your pathetic attempt to right this sinking ship.

It's the future you chose. That's ok. Please tell me more how your "manly" hobbies like video games, wood working, and automotive pursuits are going to save the white race. I love listening to your raving delusions and illogical nonsense.

FPBP

Ever heard about Guerilla warfare and why it's so effective?

Also this.

The Earth will be fine. East Asians, Jews, and Indians will continue on. It may not be the pristine white societies you value, but they'll live on without white men.

You and most other white men are lost in severe delusions and LARP fantasies. You will not be remembered for anything positive. Our histories will be overwritten and in fact, we'll be looked at as tyrants and scum. The last white women will be completely disgusted by how far white men have allowed the race to fall. They will openly revolt against the last of us and run into the arms of non-white men.

True white supremacists support welfare. Lesser races need a boost. Jews are a European ethnic group.

>implying
I'm Mediterranean. This board doesn't even consider me or my ancestors white, so those blue eyed faggots can die off for all I care. They're constantly degrading our cultural and people alongside stealing our historical, scientific and civil achievements by claiming "mane dey had blue eyes n blonde hair nigga yalls black LOL RAPEBABIES"

In recent history when a civilization is thriving the birth rates drop because the child survival rate is near 100%. In 3rd world countries such as Africa it is less then 40% so they tend to have larger families. Leads to the decline of a race.

This is an excellent post and very VERY true. This Maple-nigger did leave out one important point that white men RAGE about when confronted with...Here it is:

EVERY WHITE COUNTRY gleefully imported millions of blacks and browns as a cheap labor force. Even though this has collapsed every white empire ever, white men refused to acknowledge the stupidity of importing cheap labor. For example, South African white settlers imported blacks to work on their farms and in British diamond mines...Originally the only people in SA where a tiny tribe of people called the Khoisan. There was enough white labor to do the work, but it was three times as expensive. So once again, white men and their shortsighted stupidity, combined with greed, caused another slow decline into collapse. It is this proclivity for importing brown/black labor that white men screech in rage about "Jewish Nepotism" because the idea of investing in, and supporting your own people, rather than relying on cheap slave labor, enrages white men.

You seem dedicated. What is your ethnicity?

Jewish would be too obvious. Hapa with identity issues?

Damn...

inb4 MUH EMPATHY

Even lions can be stricken by ticks.

whites are superior but evil trumps the good.
And jews are evil

>Power comes out of the barrel of a gun.

> - Mao Tse-tung

Ultimately force is the hardest of hard power and we're about to see exactly how hard.

Blame your cracker reps for letting them take advantage of you

Japan and South Korea are not utopias, or anything close to it. The stereotypes are true: they live lives of quiet terror, boredom and stress.

Whites or indeed anyone else who mindlessly looks up to East Asians largely does so out of ignorance of what their cultures are actually like to live in.
M

That comment made me spill my drink xD

German American. Seriously. Far right too. Just blackpilled. Tired of trying to educate white men. They just sperg out and go back to doing the stupid shit they've done for the last 100 years. We are so fucking doomed it's beyond comprehension for most people to face what is coming, and soon. Thank GOD I didn't have kids. I have my concealed carry so that I can off myself when the dark hordes finally come. At least I won't be tortured in the end. And hopefully I can watch some of the collapse at least before I have to die.

lol. Hahah. The whole "muh empathy" thing is becoming a meme.

Because we have more empathy wich makes us better as humans, but weaker in competition.

Superior doesn't always mean better in competition. Its competition under honorable terms that whites are best at. But these people always die out.

We got easily manipulated by pandering to our positive emotions regarding women, then other human beings.

I dont know why whites are more empethatic than other races, but my guess is that we domesticated animals in a very early era and that went into our dna for caring for other beings.

anyway being a little naive and easy to manipulate by bad (((people))), doesnt make you a bad person or a bad people. It took whites a long time to make peace between eachother and domesticate the violence out of us, so we could get along together, but the elites fucked up and went to war with eachother.

In a homogenous environment of whites, we would be the most peaceful and hardworking people and you cant deny that. And due to that, we are also the easiest to manipulate.

Because it doesn't. White people are perfectly capable of being at the top of the food chain despite being the minority. South Africa is an excellent example of this. During Apartheid, South Africa had one of the best economies in the world. South African whites were an incredible species that adapted to compete with high-testosterone savages.
At some point, the weak-ass left-wingers will voluntarily leave the gene-pool. The only whites left will be Alt-Right types and centrists. At that point, our survival is more difficult, but pretty much guaranteed.

We don't need saving, we need to be woken up.

Really? Tell me then tactical genius quoting a book nearly 1000 years old, how did the left in the United States come to dominate nearly everything in less than 100 years? They barely fired a shot, yet the right has lost control of every major institution of power.

>"M-muh barrel of a gun! M-muh empathy!"

You idiots should hear yourselves. I can almost hear your two braincells bouncing around in your empty heads. And let's face it, you're in the Army, so you're probably not intelligent enough to be giving anyone advice, but hey, thanks for your service, and by """"service"""" I mean "service to ISRAEL." lol

>Muh empathy!
>Muh empathy!
>Muh empathy!
>Muh empathy!

lol. If your """empathy""" leads to your destruction, they don't call that "empathy" any longer, it's called being shortsighted, weak, and stupid. Take your pick.

The redpill is its white liberals undermining European civilisation.

If we didn't have empathy, we'd be no different than soulless chinks

race does not determine intelligence

Yeah, but you are not simply blackpilled, but you are working in favour of white genocide by discouraging actions, however small they are, against it. You are part of the problem, and it's not the hordes you should fear.

Being blackpilled and withdrawing and giving up is one (bad) thing - what you are doing is another.

What is needed is leadership which we lack.

Actually, it's opinions and thinking like this that leads to the end of prosperous and happy civilizations. Talking trash about serving in the armed forces. Fuck off you unpatriotic faggot. Id never trust you in my millitia.

We've grown lazy due to our success and have been further subdued by the siren song of the Jews. Genes aren't the be all end all of everything, social conditions matter too.

DELETE!

Absolutely this
Jews are just doing what benefits their race, I don't have any hate towards them
I would happily share a beer with a Jew
I fucking despise traitorous whites who sell out their brothers so they can get shekels from their masters
I can't stand their presence

>under honorable terms

LOL. Oh this post is just pure gold. I'm sure you're trolling but I'm going to respond anyways...

There is no such thing as """honor""". This isn't a fucking video game, or a movie. In war, rules are for your enemies. You either WIN, or LOSE. There is no third option. The vast majority of the world doesn't honor the Nazis, Imperial Japan, or anyone else that lost, because losers have no honor. Ever.

White men are just absolutely lost in their delusions and fantasies. I truly hope I get to watch the fall. I want to see where your "empathy" and "honor" get you when the howling mobs drags you out of your NEET-dens into the street, puts and old tire around you, douses you in petrol, and then lights the match.

Because the enemy here is other white people.
No other race could post an existential threat.
But now we're dealing with brainwashed other-white-people.

This whole post is bullshit. When whites colonized SA the only other people there were an indigenous people called the Khoisan.

Whites imported blacks into SA to work on their farms and in the Brit's diamond mines, because white men could lower their labor costs by 60-70% with the black labor.

So once again, white men let GREED and short-term thinking get the best of them. I SINCERELY hope no one helps white South Africa. I hope I get to watch these morons butchered down to the last person on Liveleak.

Maybe then white men will learn to think long term. I doubt it. But one can hope.

Well I guess you have a point there. It's the same it was with the roman empire.

But manipulating for a century by all institutions your nation has is hard to get off from. I found out i was always right wing when I was 25. Thats how deep it runs here.

You have to admit there are strong manipulating forces here though. In the roman empire there wasnt such a thing, just christianity. Wouldnt the marxism be pushed on all channels 24/7 we wouldnt have a problem and sitll have the situation of the 50s.

>lost in their delusions and fantasies

Saving...by whom?

6:40

youtu.be/AA9cb0Z8ab8

I take your point, but there's a reason why progressives so urgently want to unseat Trump and diversify police forces and militaries across the West. They're happy with their current gains, but they know that the real struggle (an armed struggle) is about to begin and when it does they want to have the upper hand.

Think of all the underhanded stuff with the courts and media and academia etc. as just preparations for the real war. Yes it helps but it's the appetizer not the main course.

Basically the libs are running a race against time they know that whites are becoming increasingly radicalized so they need to a) diversify the population and b) diversify the armies and police as quickly as possible so that they have as good a demographic edge as possible when open conflict begins.

They are likely all too aware that South Africa was able to fight for half a century despite being isolated at the bottom of Africa and working under a 5:1 demographic disadvantage.

In some ways the propaganda war has suddenly become much harder for them. I'd say roughly 1/5 of the global white male population has become fully radicalized and there will be no winning them back. It will be hard for TPTB to stamp out dissent without creating an absolute brushfire of white rage.

I'm kinda excited and terrfied by what's likely coming. It's that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you've just on a rollercoaster

Every one of my posts in this thread should wake up white men, but you are all too stupid, and too effeminate to face the harshness of the facts I am providing you. And I have no intention of tempering my message to suit your womanly sensibilities and feelings.

It doesn't need saving so much as to be defended. People are actively trying to destroy it.

>never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

>If the paintings of the renaissance masters are so superior, why do they need conserving?

At least they have a future. White men are so pathetic that you can't even think about issues in a spectrum any longer. Everything is binary, black and white, on and off.

I should be surprised, but I'm not.

Yawn, a fantasy for children. Whites still control the highest offices in human existance and are responsible for every major step in technology and society. We still control the media, we still control hollywood and every major industry on the planet. Even in your cucked fantasy world whites will still be around. Every time i go to the grocery store i see shit tons of beautiful white kids, running and playing. Whites are fine.

eeeh cuck minister

>White people

Jews.

And the South African Jews already left to Australia and New Zealand, leaving the whites behind.

They will do the same everywhere. Kikes will flood white countries with brown people. Brown people will ruin the country, Jews will leave.

Eventually, after the parasites have bled every nation dry, they will fall back to Israel and live off their wealth.

If you want your EBT, free SAIL FOAMS, and attention neediness complex that no one else gives a shit about fed no-stop. Not like you can do that one your own and survive out in the real world and someone's got to do it.

You're oversimplifying and being misleading.

There were blacks in South Africa prior to white conquest but not at the Cape.

The bulk of what is now the Eastern Cape, KZN etc was never white.

What changed between the 19h century and today is that the labor market pulled millions of blacks out of the reserves and into the cities and the western cape.

This wasn't apartheid's doing it was just capitalism. On the other hand giving blacks full citizenship in South Africa was liberalisms doing.

The National Party ineffectively tried to prevent both the black influx and the black enfranchisement that followed.

It isnt supperior (maybe more physicaly attractive than blacks, browns and yellas) but you shills keep banging on this reverse racism thing and someone gonna get hurt.

The last time you played the reverse racism card Donal Trump became president of the most powerful nation in the world.

Keep going with this "white privileg" and "fuck white males" shit and we gonna see were that leads you.

Being jewish is a social construct and there for fake

Did you read my post? I tried to educate white men. They don't want to listen. I flat out fucking refuse to have to "sell" white men on their own survival. If they're too weak and stupid to listen, then they deserve their fate.

Here's some leadership white men won't face: abandon your shitty blue collar trade jobs. America has 100 millions brown people who can do that work. Go back to college, get a masters degree and try and replace the Fortune 500 with business controlled by white men. Once you have that kind of money and power, then use it for good.

inb4:
>Mr. Shekelburg won't give me a job!

I'm not talking about jobs. I'm talking about replacing the existing power structure. I also don't give a fuck how much college costs...Success requires risk and investment. Pussies.

>when the howling mobs drags you out

Let them try. Our glory will be even greater in minor numbers and you know you cant win against us, ever.

And yes, there was always honor in war and under good people fighting, there always will be. The red baron got killed by the english and still got all honors on his burial, though he was the most feared airborne fighter ever lived.

Just because you don't have honor doesn't mean others have and win, despite being disadvantaged by empathy in certain areas.

It also gives us strength and unites us.

From the way you talk i see you are very young. You have never been to war or lifted your fist to strike. Be thankful for what whites built and gave you in america.

Because we've grown to be too compassionate, too kind....pushovers. We've forgotten that there is evil out there and it must be fought. And we've been brainwashed by an elite group of people who, sadly, have used our empathy against us, to brainwash us and fill us with utterly misplaced, undeserved guilt and self-loathing. Our fatal flaw: our innate decency. And they took full advantage of it.