FACT: OBAMA REDUCED IMMIGRATION SLIGHTLY FROM 1,130,818 IN 2009

TO 1,051,031.

Prove me wrong.

Protip you can't.

But please I beg any of u right wing retards to prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/21/lies-damned-lies-and-obamas-deportation-statistics/
portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=1994&toYear=2017
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
nationalreview.com/article/370784/obama-administration-inflating-deportation-numbers-andrew-stiles
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2016/01/20/u-s-illegal-immigrant-population-falls-below-11-million-continuing-nearly-decade-long-decline-report-says/?utm_term=.6199d961d5e6
latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story,amp.html
cis.org/New-Data-Immigration-Surged-in-2014-and-2015
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2017/apr/26/ron-kind/yes-experiencing-net-outflow-illegal-undocumented-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fact: ur gay lol

lol r u the right wing retard i btfo last thread?

And unemployment is officially 5%, kiddo.

even lower actually

>FACT: OBAMA REDUCED IMMIGRATION SLIGHTLY FROM 1,130,818 IN 2009
What's your point obama leaf?

>inb4 95 gorillion

btw that's not what this thread is about

obama leaf btfo. get your facts straigh from the border.
>A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data. Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

source:
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/04/21/lies-damned-lies-and-obamas-deportation-statistics/

this right wing retard in a previous thread got btfo and kept trying to deny it and kept trying to change the topic

That's good! Obama actually has the record of deportations of any president, and that's also fucking good!
You see, many Americans are capable of thinking outside a mouse-sized mental box, unlike you dumb fucking leaves

btw the whole complete thing is

>FACT: OBAMA REDUCED IMMIGRATION SLIGHTLY FROM 1,130,818 IN 2009 TO 1,051,031.

title got cut off

you are talking about U3 unemployment as always leaf. look at u6 and your agenda gets killed.

obama leaf btfo again.

bush and obama both at 8% unemployment.

source: portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate_u6.jsp?fromYear=1994&toYear=2017

ffs retard we're talking about legal immigration

>muh lower LFPR is a good thing
Is Trudeau cumming on your actual brain, snow nigger??

All measure from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama u moron.

Lol you're so stupid u didn't know that? I've been posting these charts for months.

in your dreams obama leaf.
bush and obama at 8% and obama only getting back from the crisis.

as always you get btfo

Right wing retards don't know that when boomers retire they LEAVE THE LABOR FORCE.

Why the fuck did u think the CLFPR was falling?

Are any of u retards gunna address my OPost or am I just gunna declare victory?

FACT: OBAMA REDUCED IMMIGRATION SLIGHTLY FROM 1,130,818 IN 2009 TO 1,051,031.

Prove me wrong.

Protip you can't.

number should be 0

A million immigrants a year? Hahaha. Oh wow.

I never understood how people think that just because something happens under a president, it's the direct result of their administration.

Fewer people immigrated because we just had a financial crash, by the way. Obama didn't implement any immigration policies that were in effect in 2009.

FACT= TRUMP HAD TWO SCOOPS
FACT= EVERYBODY ELSE'S BITCHASS HAD ONE

THIS KILLS THE LEAF SHILL

All measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama. True or false?

When did Obama take office? You retards don't even know.

Address my OPost.

Also, u realize that Trump embraced Obama's unemployment rate as soon as he took office right?

He doesn't splerg your autism anymore.

He just told u retards to think the unemployment rate is 42% because he knows u morons will believe anything.

So Trump is upholding Obama' legacy. Great, we all win

My supervisor is George Soros. So what?

Not one of u retards are gunna address my OPost are you?

Are any of u retards gunna address my OPost or am I just gunna declare victory?

Prove me wrong.

Protip you can't.

(You)
(You)

He actually increased illegal immigration in 2009 to create anchor babies, then brought immigration back down to pander to people that dont like illegals.

fuckin leaf.

obama leaf btfo again.
since 2011 they just count every one the send back at the border as removed. obama leaf btfo by facts.

>Since 2011, the Obama administration has included in its year-end deportation statistics the numbers from a Border Patrol program that returns illegal immigrants to Mexico right after they cross the border. It is dishonest to count illegal immigrants apprehended by the Border Patrol along the border as ICE removals. And these “removals” from the Border Patrol program do not subject the illegal immigrant to any penalties or bars for returning to the U.S. This means a single illegal immigrant can show up at the border and be removed numerous times in a single year

Read more at: nationalreview.com/article/370784/obama-administration-inflating-deportation-numbers-andrew-stiles

lol no he didn't

Hispanics called Obama the Deporter in Chief. You right wing retards hated him for it.

Btw we're not even talking about illegal immigration.

I just want u retards to admit a basic fact.

Prove me wrong.

Protip you can't.

does this list count boarder jumpers and refugees from africa you cunt? Or just legal immigration.

Achmed you're so fucking retarded. We're not talking about illegal immigration

We're talking about legal immigration.

Can you stay the fuck on topic.

Look at the screenshot. FACT: OBAMA REDUCED IMMIGRATION SLIGHTLY FROM 1,130,818 IN 2009 TO 1,051,031.

True or false?

just legal

yes it plummeted back to pre crisis level. hardly an achievement. so whats your argument? obama brought back the jobs or the market stabilized as always and brought them back. obama has nothing to do with it.

So fewer people wanted to legally immigrate here when Obongo was president? Also turning people away at the border is not grounds for being a "deporter in chief"

Now you're just making my points for me. Republicans crash the economy. Democrats thrive the economy.

That's how it works. No shit.

that's not what this thread is about. I'm trying to settle the debate from previous thread but clearly that retard i btfo disappeared.

>achmed

sad ad hominem

no hate but your source says 1 million in 2015 to 1 million you claim in 2017 where is the reduced number? it is literaly the same? and 2016 doesnt matter when 1 million is the average.

so the answer is clearly. obama didnt reduced immigration.

read again 8% under obama 8% under bush. both sucked and i hate warmonger bush and obama, but pls accept that both have the exact same level of unemployment. there is no discussion about facts.

>Obama leaf got btfo so hard he started a new thread complete w screencaps
>already 18 posts in
HAHA holy shit. I didn't realize getting btfo gets to you so bad. Enjoy your blue balls I'm going to bed.

When did Obama take office? I don't think u know.

All measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama.

If I got btfo, why would I start this thread?

I'm settling the question from last thread.

True or false?

Take note I asked u right wing retards to prove me wrong and not one did

everything plummeted to pre crisis level as said before. this is a non argument. pls get a new talking point. the market stabilized under a republican house and obama gets the credit for it. even bush had a small reduce in unemployment. just face it. obama and bush both sucked ass and were status quo retards.

True or false?

So you admit that all measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama. (You)

Republicans crash the economy.
Democrats boom the economy.

That's how it works dumbass.

Do u admit you couldn't prove me wrong on my OPost?

Prove me wrong.

Protip you can't.

>deportations plummet from 2009-2015
>more people immigrate illegally, decreasing legal immigration totals
>start a new thread to show everyone you know how to read
Go to bed, faggot. You have Sunday school tomorrow.

>(((experts say)))
WTF? I LOVE OBAMA'S DAUGHTERS NOW
>obama in a MAGA hat
FUCKING BASED

>total immigration surged, but legal immigration decreased by 80k people
THANKS OBAMA

>total immigration surged,

No it didn't

U.S. illegal immigrant population falls below 11 million, continuing nearly decade-long decline, report says
washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2016/01/20/u-s-illegal-immigrant-population-falls-below-11-million-continuing-nearly-decade-long-decline-report-says/?utm_term=.6199d961d5e6

Meh? "Dreamers" and defacto executive amnesty make any slight reduction irrelevant. He did his part in importing and legitimizing a large left wing voting block.

but i'm glad u admitted that i was right obama reduced legal immigration.

it's not the topic of this thread but he did also deport more illegals than any president which triggered the shit out of u right wing retards. Hispanics called Obama the deporter in chief and u right wing retards hated him for it.

Not a right winger (not that it matters) but our economy's been slowing down and trying to recover from 2008. Fewer people are attracted to come here. Other reasons may explain further.

>Center for Migration Studies
Ah, the people who send me surveys that I'm legally obligated to fill out and return. Probably better than the numbers I posted. They're from the Census Bureau. Literally who the fuck has heard of that? Probably a shitty think tank, or something.

>she fell for the "deporter in chief" meme
Retard confirmed.

latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story,amp.html

Whenever u retards don't like facts, u just make up that Obama changed how it's calculated. Even tho it never happened. It's a defining element of your autism.

Anyways you already admitted I was right about my OPost which was the point of this thread.

Why do you care if I said you know how to read? I wasn't the user you were looking for. Your need for validation is pathetic. Also, discounting legitimate sources in favor of your fee fees is a bad look. Don't try to fucking deflect by posting unrelated memes and videos, you fucking brainlet.

Your weirdo chart that groups legal and illegal together for some reason and only records every 2 years isn't from the Census Bureau.

It's from this website.

Center for Immigration Studies
cis.org/New-Data-Immigration-Surged-in-2014-and-2015

You think they might be biased?

Who gives a fuck? It obviously was not enough.

>hurr durr Center for Immigration Studies is biased
>cites figures from Center for Migration Studies
The analysis was done by CIS, using Census Bureau data, you fucking brainlet.

IT WAS IN YOUR OWN LINK, YOU FUCKING MORON

They've been debunked so many times and u know it. Why group the data like that?

Why not show legal immigration annually per year. Which I showed. It's stable/dropping slightly. Then show illegal per year as well and it's dropping as well.

U.S. illegal immigrant population falls below 11 million, continuing nearly decade-long decline, report says

Their retardo chart makes no sense.

not fucking low enough. It should be 0.

>slightly
Still a million a year

>why not show legal immigration
BECAUSE MEXICO AND SOUTH AMERICA COMPRISE THE MAJORITY OF US IMMIGRATION AND THEY JUST CAME ILLEGALLY INSTEAD, YOU STUPID FUCK

Lol that is debunked right here. You literally just debunked them yourself.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Jesus fucking Christ, how are you this goddamn dumb?

Holy shit, leafshill just got BTFO forever.
Post this in every thread, the nigger doesn't care for discussion or arguments were it that he did he'll have accepted that he got BTFO ages ago but this here just destroys him.

Stick to the same shitty charts and pastas you spam in every other thread, you're too fucking stupid for impromptu dialogue.

That's the total number of immigrants living in the US. Now you're arguing something different completely. You're all over the place kiddo.

Yes, we are experiencing a net outflow of illegal, undocumented workers from America back to Mexico
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2017/apr/26/ron-kind/yes-experiencing-net-outflow-illegal-undocumented-/

how does that hurt me? I was messing with their autism.

Hold on I'll try to find the screenshot, that's from like a year ago.

Here we go found it.

Yes, we are experiencing a net outflow of illegal, undocumented workers from America back to Mexico

Even u gotta admit, it's pretty suspect that fake news debunked (((Center for Immigration Studies))) would lump legal and illegal together in 2 year intervals.

AHAHAHAHAAHHA
leafnigger BTFO forever and always, I'll be saving all of these and posting them in every leafnigger thread I see
leafnigger BTFO himself fucking amazing

how do any of those hurt me when i btfo all of them? did u even check the replies?

>literally every reply
>n-no i was only pretending to be retarded
HAHAHAHAHAHA
leafnigger BTFO, you will never escape this leafnigger.

Fact - Obama doubled the national debt, crippling the US spending power.

sorry. allow me to correct myself:
>literally every reply
>n-no i was only pretending to be retard
>c-can we j-just talk about something instead? PLEASE!?
HAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAA

Always has to be a leaf doesn't it

Also you want legal immigration to be higher, not lower

escape what? lol

that's from a year ago. i was messing with his autism that i had a supervisor. look at my reply a year ago

u retards are so desperate it's actually sad

Trump will increase it don't worry britcuck

You'll never escape that you BTFO yourself and your only response is
>n-no I was only pretending to be retarded please don't bully MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You will NEVER escape this leafnigger HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good? The US needs a labor force, and a legal one at that.

Another Obama Leaf thread? You were just shitposting yesterday. What time is it in your area?

tbqh soros gives me tremendous autonomy

u gotta admit it's impressive that some retard posts a cap from a year ago and i instantly find my reply to it from a year ago

goddamn that's impressive

>OBAMA REDUCED IMMIGRATION SLIGHTLY FROM 1,130,818 IN 2009
>SLIGHTLY
This is perhaps the greatest obamaleaf thread we have ever had.
>SLIGHTLY

leafnigger has admitted to living with his parents as well as being a paid shill, leafnigger is a sad fat little boy.

right wing retards btfo o'clock

>reduce legal immigration
>leave borders completely open and dont allow illegals to be deported

I totally fixed it guise. You liberals really are a stupid bunch of animals. You spent 70k on average to be told how to think and not to question "authority".

yeah there was a retard in the thread previous that tried to deny it

see

Trump will increase it btw that was my point. And u cucks will love him for it.

britcuck is already getting u primed

>SLIGHTLY
>SLIGHTLY
>SLIGHTLY
>SLIGHTLY
>SLIGHTLY
So whats with the sudden change of tone, leaf? Not so confident in your lover nigger, it seems.
Last week you would have never even dared put
>SLIGHTLY
anywhere in your post.

I've never admitted to either. As usual u right wing retards just make shit up. It's what your entire ideology is based on. You're just mad because u get btfo by me everyday.

>SLIGHTLY
SLIGHTLY
>SLIGHTLY
SLIGHTLY
>SLIGHTLY
SLIGHTLY
>SLIGHTLY
SLIGHTLY
>SLIGHTLY
SLIGHTLY
>SLIGHTLY
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA