Trump is a piece of shit

Some relevant Wiki passages:

"In December 2015, Trump said that the days of the Saudi Royal Family buying off American politicians will end if he is elected President.[180]

In February 2016, Trump blamed Saudi Arabia for the September 11 attacks, saying: "Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi – take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents."[181]

---

And in response of all of this?:

Trump gave them large amount of arms in exchange for 100 billion dollars. He also hypocritically bowed, which he mocked Obama for doing.

I'm done with worrying over politics.

America's leaders have become the biggest terrorists as of late. They disgraced the 9/11 victims even.

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

>Trump gave them large amount of arms in exchange for 100 billion dollars. He also hypocritically bowed, which he mocked Obama for doing.
Difference is Obama pocketed the money. When Trump made that deal, it was for the American people. It goes towards Americans manufacturing in America.

It's about honor. Trump has no honor.

What money? Obama's admin gave that shit away for free.

Where is that money? I'm in manufacturing and I haven't seen a fucking cent

Trump isn't a manlet like you, he bent his head to receive a medal, dipshit

Go back r_donald and circle-jerk with JIDF and Saudi friends. USA is no longer European in spirit, but Saudi-Israeli bastard child.

Go slit your throat.

I can't believe he fucking bowed. What a piece of shit.

He really is going back on his words now. I can't believe the Saudi Arabia cock sucking. He fucking calls them out over 9/11 involvement and then does this?

WHY TRUMP, WHY

He turned out to be the yankee conman he always was

>giving reasonable answer
>YEAH WELL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN JUST GO TO REDDIT CUS WE'RE OFF THE LE TRUMP TRAIN
wew

Daily reminder /pol can suck my fat smelly clit

HE'S PLAYING 4D CHESS GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVING FUN YET ALT RIGHT?

I think a lot of trump voters are just wishing the planet would come to an end now

That's not a reasonable answer. Trump danced with the Saudi barbarians, let them put a medal on him, and sold them weapons. He did all of this without a face of shame, which says a lot considering his past remarks.

The fact you are defending him at this point makes you a piece of shit. There's a point you have to drop the realpolitik and stand up for your peoples. The Saudis did 9/11, and Trump disgraced the victims by bowing to those responsible for orchestrating it. He knows it too.

Money cannot bring back those lost souls in 9/11, and Money also cannot bring back the lost souls in Syria from ISIS, Al-Nusra, and so forth, which Saudi Arabia and Israel backed.

Trump is about economics first and the communal stability / the national identity of the people second.

Go eat shit.

all the criticism of his behavior and total 180 on the Saudi issue is valid, but he didn't bow

he looked like an awkward fool trying not to look like he was bowing, but bending to accept a medal isn't a bow even if it looks exactly like one

intention matters and accepting a medal is not an act of submission like bowing is, this is super dumb

C'mon, don't be like that. The bowing and catering to the saudis is just a symbolic thing. It doesn't really affect americans. Yeah, he's not the guy he was on the campaign trail, and he's not the guy we voted for. But, he has done some good things already. We have to praise the good things he does, and condemn the bullshit. Trump's nowhere near perfetct, but what other option did we have?

Accepting a medal from a the largest sponsor of terrorism, especially those responsible for one of the largest atrocities in the USA, can indeed be interpreted as an act of submission.

If he were a real man, which he isn't, he would grab the medal and throw it onto the ground.

So what did you expect him to do? Go in there acting like a retard accusing their royal family of being terrorists?

Whether you like it or not, trump is a politician now and there's no way around America being on good terms with the Sunnis and the Jew's at this point. That's just the way it is, and will be for the foreseeable future

IT'S 12D SUBTERRANEAN BACKGAMMON YOU FUCKING SHAREBLUE SHILL! SAGE SAGE SAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you recall, he stands by nothing...

You should be pissed, not acting like a docile goy.

>What other choice do we have?

Not being a cuck.

Americans don't exist anymore. They are Saudi-Israeli mongrels IN spirit.

This 100%

He might as well be handing out purple hearts to suicide bombers at this point

Trump is a top fucking KEK

unironically literally this xD shareblue pls go

"YOU KNOW I WAS A SNAKE BEFORE YOU TOOK ME IN" - Donald Trump 2016

> There's a point you have to drop the realpolitik
t. retard

What's wrong, liberal faggot? Angry Saudi Arabia is gonna turn Iran into glass instead of having to send in US troops? Are you upset they will destroy king nigger Obongo's Iran deal? Are you upset that king Niggers secret fetish of Muslims is going to be wrecked soon by US hardware?

Fuck the Iran deal and fuck Iran. We will sit back and watch the saudis turn that shit hole along with the Iran deal into rubble, you liberal fucking faggot.

it turns out we were the snake all along

The blackpill is a horrible position to be in, and is counterproductive. I've been there.

>Not being a cuck.
Which candidate held this position, again?

You are such a cuck that you deserve to get overrun by mudslime. Do you know how many Saudi diplomats come to the USA, abduct and rape women, and flee with diplomatic amnesty? It has been recorded numerous times.

It's because your spirits have become just as black and disgusting. You have no right to patronize people on what honor is anymore. You are not European at heart anymore.

You must do a Mishima and do something equivalent to sepukku underneath the moonlight near a beautiful tree. You have no country or heritage worth protecting anymore. You are Saudi-Israeli bitches.

So yes, while you may externally seem White, you are most certainly a mongrel in spirit.

You have no honor.
You have no honor.

are you the petrodollar guy?

>I like cucking to those responsible for one of the biggest atrocities in my history because I am a fat, docile idiot. I have had one too many cheetos and need my gibs.
t. someone who needs to kill himself

>Having the Saudis suck up to you and pay uou half trillion dollars is a bad thing
>Receiving a medal is bowing
Why are shills so retarded?

Man you're retarded

>bernie can still win guys
That is what you sound like

The man wasn't all cut out to be

What's funny is you retards don't realize how obvious you are.

Yeah, well, that's because you are no different than Saudis-Israelis yourself now. You ceased being European the moment you kissed their asses excessively.

Just wait, KSA will do another terrorist attacks on you imbeciles again, but being brain-dead, you'll probably just turn a blind eye for more gibs.

>Blaming the Saudis for 9/11 instead of the jews.

You have to go back.

Pucci Max Curtsy

Go back to the r_donald. You guys are overrun by muzzies now, and your saint is kissing the asses of the muzzies most responsible for this madness.

It's because you have no honor

Nobody sucks sandnigger dick better than me, folks. Believe me. There's nobody more pro-Israel than me. I suck the best dicks. I love 'em, they're great dicks. I even let them bust in my mouth, folks - believe me. I love circumcised dick.

Nice plebbit spacing you got there.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they're cooperating so closely to the point they become indistinguishable.

>Go back to the r_donald
I

wonder

who

could

be

behind

this

He lowered his head to receive a reward. Are you people this retarded or what?

It's ok
cry
let it all out
:^)

A reward from those who orchestrated 9/11.

It's a joke. It's like my wife being raped by a nigga, and then a few years later, I go to that nigga for a reward because he gives me the best watermelon.

Dude, stop it with the plebbit spacing, you are making it way too obvious.
Try to be more subtle next time, ok?
Lurk moar and try to understand the board culture before you try to do the psy ops thing, sweetie.

And then he visits Israel

It's like your wife being raped by a refugee, and then a few years later, you go to that refugee for a reward because he gives you some money occasionally .

Representatives suing Schumer / DNC for corruption.

9/11 was 16 years ago, bud. We're not going to just boycott a country forever. Even laying off on Cuba was an okay move when Obama tried it.

You Americans are pathetic: You changed your friendships and enemies as quickly as you change your relationships, and then you wonder why your culture is decaying.

You have no honor.

Another incoherent shill post made by slapping together buzzwords and phrases whithout regard to meaning. My favourite was the shill who coined "Hiterdindu" in the middle of an inocherent world salad of Sup Forums buzzwords.

Again:
>Having the Saudis suck up to you and pay you half trillion dollars is a bad thing
>Receiving a medal is bowing
Why are shills so retarded?

>mfw watching the alt-right cucking itself to a cheeto.

He shouldn't even have accepted the medal, faggot.
Might as well deliver now purple hearts to suicide bombers

Just calling everyone a shill now lads

>You Americans
>Has American flag

I am a man of honor without a nation to call home, but I am not a Saudi-Israeli bastard child like the majority of modern Americans, who're not European in spirit.

>supplying Saudis (aka every future terrorist organization in the area) with top tier weaponry is a good thing now
Yeah goy saudis are our best allies

>Shills in this thread unironically thought trump was going to go full autism and give up on diplomacy with people they don't like.

You stupid fags really did get tricked by trump.
Thanks for getting our guy in there though.

>who're

>implying that having Belgium flag makes you a Belgian

>money money money
Thats why white civilization will die.

that are not*

I apologize for my typo, snobbish bastard.

There are no Belgians.

BENT THE KNEE

(and sold them 100 billion in advanced weaponry)

saddest part is that we don't even see any of it. We're supposedly the most wealthy country on earth, but I have never seen that wealth. It is a joke. These things are not done for our benefit.

I read saudi media played it up big

>I can't believe he fucking bowed. What a piece of shit.
The drumpf-man doesn't have any love for your country or people. He is a globalist lapdog. This is the future you chose.

This.
Don't even know how it was ever a country.

>looking for reasonable answers on pol
yeah.. go ask t_d if they can let you back in
heres an upboat for your paragraph

He practically curtsied. You can't spin your way out of this one, it's all on video.

But Trump knows how to act like a little girl. So cute. Desu.

>Accepting medal
>FUCK TRUMP, I'M A BITCH.

Have you ever earned anything? I mean, like actually EARNED something that your parents/special ed teacher didn't hand you. I bet "the man" is holding you back, you're smart, you're savvy, you're a FUCKING RETARD.

He betrayed you. Some one should go to white house and tell him to take it back. Go being again as candidate Trump was!

This. Also we can't gloss over the fact Obama prayed with the Muslims lol. I mean the guy claimed to be Christian, how insane is that? So much for false idols.

Honestly I think Obama is an atheist if anything. Christ and the apostles warned of those who would claim to be Christian then do ridiculous things to mock Christ, God, and make Christianity seem unbelievable to the outside world. That's essentially what Obama did.

>Trump is a Russian puppet
>Trump is a Israeli puppet
>Trump is a Saudi puppet
>Trump is a alt-right super secret Hitler worshiping puppet

wew lads i can't keep up with all these CTR shilling

Can't bring back the lost souls from russia, germany, japan, england, or italy either.

But it's probably OK to sell them weapons.

>>Trump is a Israeli puppet
>>Trump is a Saudi puppet
He is simply cucking to Israel and Saudi Arabia. I think puppet may be too strong of a word.

he goes where ever the wind blows as he has no moral compass of his own.

>These things are not done for our benefit.
Pretty much.

The USA needs a Civil War. Perhaps, things will improve if the USA breaks up into separate countries? Each country can have its own culture and military, but there should be a treaty that prevents the militaries from joining as a coalition in order to preempt a Military Industrial Complex.

>implying Trump earned that metal
He bought it for 1/3 of a trillion dollars.

they are buttering his ass up and stroking that massive ego over there

He's just doing whatever it takes to bring America money and jobs.

>He bought it for 1/3 of a trillion dollars.
Why do so many of you stupid faggots think we're giving saudi arabia the money. We're not. They paid us the money.

Bingo, Trump's integrity is stuffed way far up his asshole. Bannon tried to find it but gave up.

Thats how marxist propaganda actually works. They just talk to much and throw shit in your eyes and ears and force you to believe in all this lie. Main part is make all this sheeps to believe that they are educated and intelligent people, while in reality their are not. If sheep believes that she runs on high speed as horse then she can even believe that she is horse at all. Thats why they always force shit like "liberals have higher IQ" and etc. They just use worst parts of human nature. I am not a commie my friend , but nowadays capitalism and mercantilism is pure cancer. And btw , you cant change shit in country and in goverment without revolution, all this election shit is a lie

This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The Saudi coasts should have been given back to Turkey already. Saudi Sheikhs only deserve sand. Trump is making it even worse by bowing and accepting his fate as Saudi puppet.

that moment when bannon realized he fucked up

We got scammed
Trump does not give a fuck about the US

>(((we)))

Yea what are we gunna do with atll that money we just made? This is a tragedy for america. How will drumph ever recover from this??

FUUUUUUCK

you will not receive a penny

>The USA needs a Civil War.
You need to get your boipucci raped with a pointy stick.

This.
also this
#

Sure I will. As a stemfag, this money will raise the demand for my skillset.

Anyway, i thought we were talking about the welfare of the US, not me in particular.

This.

It's like California. We have a high GDP, but the citizens don't get to see a penny.