Do changing demographics scare you Sup Forums? It scares the shit out of me

Do changing demographics scare you Sup Forums? It scares the shit out of me.

twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/607937691343290368

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaRJkFWpdg
youtube.com/watch?v=_qhLPWcm-0w
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No don't be silly. Simply being in western countries alone is enough to bring third worlders up to our level of civilization. People are all interchangeable.

They know the answer to that question is hell-fucking-no. It's all destabilization.

minorities should never outnumber majority in countries

as long as they take up their civic responsibilities with pride it's find my fellow pede

based black guys everywhere am I right ;^)

Nothing lasts forever white man. Times a changing, adapt or die.

Diversity has never brought more tolerance. Ever. This is reality, and in reality everyone wants a piece of the pie. Unity is what brings nations together, not diversity

>changing demographics
>i helped make that happen

Is that the Magical Soil theory?

you need to create a social ideal to degenerate and undermine high fertility rates among africans

Y'know I was raised in nyc, I'm relatively "comfortable" with diversity but I find the idea of travelling to London just for it to be another majority non white shithole completely abhorrent.

What about Mexicans?

Yeah its terrifying. European birth rates have been plummeting for years now. We are round 1.6-1.8 which means we are dying. Muslims and africans have a birth rate of 8.1
Thats a few generations and we are gone. Start having as many kids as you can. We need to do what hitler did and incentives couples having children.

No. Diversity and conflict correlate.

go ahead. I don't want them here either

>adapt or die.
"adapt to this guillotine or else we try the noose on you"
Adapt where?

So sad. RIP England, RIP the English people. You were remarkable and worth remembering. But will the new inhabitants of your beautiful island even care?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaRJkFWpdg

Scenes of England, 1945

youtube.com/watch?v=_qhLPWcm-0w

Multiculturalism = Sharing your land with people that have randomly showed up there from thousands of miles away, and willingly reducing your peoples influences (culturally and demographically) in their own land in order to give a slice of the pie to the invaders.

Its amazing that people can be conditioned to rebel against their own sense of self preservation and tribe like this.

Diversity has NEVER brought more tolerance. Ever.

Yes it does, good thing I won't be alive in 2100.

who could think this will end well? the west turns into a new powederkeg and all it needs is a nice hard recession.

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

Stand up White Man. You are faced with preserving the greatest history in human history or letting is wash away to the onslaught of mud.

It's amazing that the loser working and lower-middle class literally can't comprehend that successful people do not need to think in all encompassing social groups when they think about their and their offsprings' futures.

I get that you have nothing to show for your own name and therefore need to draw some weak, generic sense of proudness from the achievements of others, who just happened to share your skin color and nationality, but that's just plain sad...

As a pro-multiculturalist: I don't even know the names of my neighbors and I think that's great :)

Fuck off to Bongistan from this country then, Judapest kike.

Coincidentally, it is also the wealthy who benefit the most from mass migration while seeing virtually none of the downsides in their walled garden communities.

Incidentally the working classes that are affected most by immigration are the ones that tend to be against it.

>This is the Britain I have inherited

Completely plundered of its riches, its place in the world, and its identity.

Gee, thanks.

>look the categories
>arabs are included in white other

>will diversity bring tolerance

One fucking look at any multicultural country would have given them the answer.

Protip: No.

>Britain will look very different in 2031.
>Will more diversity bring more tolerance, too?

I don't know, let's look at Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia.
Surely these hugely ethnically diverse nations are still inta-..

What about the holy roman empi-...

nope not at all. we are all humans.

You're forgetting the Ottoman Empi-

Aha! You forgot to mention the Mongol Empi-

Oh for Christ's sake tell me you're lying. Please, comfort me.

HRE was a bicultural empire
I.E. Germans and Czechs and both ended up manifesting in their own Ethnostates

Who are you to tell me what to do? I'm fine just where I am, thanks :) That's Buda, btw, only the lower class chooses to live in Pest. Enjoying your panel in Salgótarján, pleb?

No discussion about successful multicultural nations is complete with the Roman Empi-

It's not magic soil. Don't you know you can teach them not to rape, steal and kill? That's right - they have no education in Africa and the ME and that's why they do bad things. As soon as we give them money and your wives they will teach them to behave.

>white irish

>all these doctors and engineers
Britain will become industrial might and will be leading the World.

>diversity
>tolerance

have these people ever been to a non-white country?

This guy is thinking with solutions but not Jew Enoughto have a plan.

How do we decrease Africans? Demotivate their dicks? I saw we make them watch anime buy in order to do this we'd have to make anime black so fuck that.

No because even South Africa which is under 5% white still """functions""" i.e. airports, roads, stock market

Western nations are not even 25% black, the minorities are a mish mash of 85q to 105iq

I'll be long dead before things fall apart

Well as long as you aren't inconvenienced by the corrosion of Western Civilisation, everything is alright.

You can already see what will happen, we are the canary in the coal mine.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ0AHO-IWws

>The Economist
>concerned with "tolerance" because asking whether it makes economic sense would be racist

You see the same thing with low IQ blacks (essentially all of them) in the US. The only things they do are get high, get into fights or fuck random women without protection and end up having 10 low IQ copies of themselves.

You (and korean, chinese and vietnamese) are to be blamed actually
Since you made statistics showing immigrants can be a net gain to the country

There will be war and then we will see who is dying

>will more diversity bring more tolerance...?
No

Immigration should be limited to asians desu.

Leading questions. These publications are a joke

the majority demographic decides what a country looks like. if you're gonna end up with majority middle-east and african, your country will look like a hybrid of somalia and iraq. in other words, the west has its best days behind it.

Your own fault for not having kids and teaching them the evils of the nigger, kike and arab races.
You bags of shit have 10 times better life standard than those immigrants' countries, I don't understand how can you not have kids despite living is such easy economies.

>easy economics
m8 its expensive as fuck to have kids. Shitskins can afford tons of kids because they get tons of government benefit

get in more eastern euros, they can help fight the pakis, they breed loads too

How did you effect the changing demographics of the UK when you live in the USA silly

If you're not gonna bite the bullet and have as many kids as you can then kiss Europe goodbye. If you're not gonna do it, get off Sup Forums and stop bitching about whites becoming a minority in their homelands. This same reasoning has resulted in whites throughout Europe and the US only have 1-2 kids per family.

>Buda
>Literally the belly of the beast
>A fucking smiley
>Implying I'm a panelcuck
Faggot detected.
All you degenerate judapest citycucks should be deported to Eastern Hungary to work all summer on the fields, next to the gypsies. You have too much free time in you ivory towers, whining about "muh viktator" all day.