Why isn't our country doing shit about inner city gangs? They're literally domestic terrorist

Why isn't our country doing shit about inner city gangs? They're literally domestic terrorist

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/crime-sweep-nets-nearly-2-dozen-ms-13-gang-suspects/2006081/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you suppose we do about it

Because our leaders use them to sell illegal drugs to us, silly.

Cannibalism.
>Chop up criminals that are beyond help
>use them to feed the hungry
>Move the homeless into the now mostly empty prisons
>Crime problem solved
>Homeless problem solved
>hunger problem mostly solved
>Population problem solved
or
>Human test subjects = quick medical advancement

treat them as cattle. Ya sure the gangsters had no options for a better life, sure their daddy could have beat them if they were lucky enough to have one and ya sure they could only be doing it cause of a system they think is rigged to hate them. It doesn't excuse they are a blight but also a resource.

A-are you trying to sell us grinders?

Quick death penalty

Or use them for public entertainment purpouses like in Ancient Rome.

>as a resource
They're more useful alive as a source of cheap labor, which is exactly what prisoners are used for.

You can put homeless and jobless people to work. Rats need to be exterminated.

Three Words:

Prison
Industrial
Complex

why aren't YOU doing shit, don't you have guns?

shoot them!

make a legend out of your actions

heres a nice 9 point plan

Its culture. Apologize.

I'm white and 5'6". I do NOT want to go to prison.

Here's a one point plan

>illegal possession
Shall not be infringed.
>big brother cameras
No.
>soldiers on street corners
No.

Good 6 point plan.

Grist for the prison industrial complex mill.

These guys could be productive members of society, but the war on drugs is a multi billion dollar a year racket.

>Deprive these communities of legit economic opportunity

>Deliberately flood them with drugs via Iran/Contra, etc.

>Round up the men for participating in the newly created "alternative" economy and put them in for-profit prisons

>Round up the women and children, and install the state as surrogate "Daddy"

>Lather, rinse, repeat

We'll never do shit, because it's a racket.

Because it would be 'racist'.

>tfw right wing death squads will only ever be a meme

Death penalty for all felonies

then you deserve to be treated like this

>a police state is safe

t. shlomo

>criminal bogan telling someone to behave like a criminal

>more useful alive.
Don't think so. Cheap labor can be given to those on welfare. As long as a person is imprisoned and thinks he can escape. It is a natural instinct and in one of the Nordic countries if a person escapes jail they let him go. Even in camps if you put a bunch of people together that hate you, they will plan an escape. By Ops post I assume he wants crime solved with street gangs, not put on hiatus. That delays the problem.

> in one of the Nordic countries if a person escapes jail they let him go.

that's dumb

Gov finance them ;_;

Notice how the news from the Philipines has died down since they started killing all druggies and drug dealers. Wow looks like that tactic actually works!

>right wing death squads

Learn your history, user. It was right wing death squads in El Salvador (egged on by Ronald Reagan) who flooded SoCal with El Salvadoran refugees, who ultimately coalesced into MS13.

abc13.com/news/crime-sweep-nets-nearly-2-dozen-ms-13-gang-suspects/2006081/

they are now that we have a real president. this was last week.

are you saying communist scum don't deserve to be death squad'd? the problem then was (and remains) the security of the border itself. they never should have made into this country to begin with. that was also the start of the sanctuary movement. a few right wing death squads of our own back in those days would have saved us a lot of problems now.

kill their families rape their daughters if horror is not a friend it is an enemy to be feared. If these guys are ever big in the US I will counter them and their families will be involved they are so fucked. Organize, we got to organize. Join me you can rape little girls hack their arms off. Be as horrible as your desire. Genocide. Skinning their bodies. Brass bulls. everything for them. Race war. Complete horror I will love it and you will have a group to join for like minded indivuduals. That is if we have a problem with Muslims, blacks, or Mexican cartels. You cannot be afraid of death or a gruesome execution in my group, only wanting to do that to cartel members. Every single member will have his entire extended family murdered. Genocide.

They take that money, their entire extended family is executed. Their little girls raped and put in bath of acid. Horror, the horror.

There were 40+ leaders or high ranking MS13 members arrested on Federal charges this week in LA. About half were illegals.

Foreign interventions have nearly always come around to bite us in the ass. MS13, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Iran... just to name a few disastrous results.

The government and intel agencies could stop them all within 24 hours but they don't.

Allow the military to use them as live fire training targets.

Standard military could roll into towns of high gang activity, and fire at will on the streets, and also do room clearance training.

SF could also use them as room/building clearance training, and any kids around would be considered "hostages", whilst everything else is a free fire zone.

Would solve multiple problems at once.

If you're white, and not a criminal it surely is

i see no problem with this.

Because there are cities that openly defy the federal government on deporting illegal immigrants

Dems gotta get dem votes

Ehh, I suspect that you're just shitposting, but the US military is a rather racially diverse organization. You're never going to get black enlisted men to go and shoot up Baltimore.

White militias, on the other hand... if the day comes when they feel their backs up against the wall, there will be blood.

>I don't believe in anything much, other than myself
>Whores
>six hundred sixty six
>eighteen

Spic tattoo culture is quite shit.

Who do you think black and spic enlisted soldiers honestly care about? The average run of the mill citizen trying to go about their business on a daily basis, or the gangbanger that acts hard, and sells drugs and shit day in, day out?

they create jobs

Supposedly deporting them back to El Salvador made them bigger and stronger, only for them to come back.

Reagan was a cuck whose legalization of millions escalated the problem.

Doesn't seem like minorities are in many combat roles. If it were special forces, I doubt, cleaning up the streets, it would be all white.

Feds were talked about in some cities, still noting has come of it, even with increasing shootings and homicides.

That's cause the Government doesn't have the balls to "pull the trigger" as such.

Remember, they need the minority vote.

kek

They are but it was in a sanctuary city so you won't acknowledge it.

sounds like we need a false flag after deporting them

The best part is the problems are all in Democrat run cities. Killings are taking out the minority vote too, yet minorities and politicians don't care, or at least don't do anything.

> the prize is a quick and humane death

Would watch

leave this place you degenerate commie, freedom is not just the choice to be a shit sandwich, kys

pretty sure that plan has been implemented in america