Russian nazi in Mexico

So, this is Aleksei Makeev who was a russian suspected to be schizophrenic man who procclaimed himself nazi and recorded videos while humiliating and insulting mexicans. A bunch of -hum- mexicans went to his home last night in Cancun and lynched him.
A russian nazi in Mexico.
Ja.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tT6Y0fIYVKE
liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1495266074
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39989597
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gpPkqd3BJhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, fuck that dirtbag. Kinda shame it didn't happen sooner.

Can I go now?

youtube.com/watch?v=tT6Y0fIYVKE

hello yes where are the memes

facking mierda

Is this just Sup Forums larping again?
>goes to Mexico
>insults Mexicans
>dies

liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1495266074

>Mexican
>Liveleak

>Mexicans

Dont you mean Guatemalans posing as Mexicans?

Actually this guy won. He shanked one of them to death, and beat up a bunch of them until the cops showed up. He's also in the hospital recovering while the Mexican who assaulted him is dead.

Russia will just have him deported back for free and nothing will come of this except that dumb Mexican who tried to pick a fight with a schizo Russian got his card pulled.

JUST

What does mierda mean I heard him saying that over and over again

how many threads dp you need to make peladaje

Mexicans (((You))) are just bitches. One fucking dude beat the shit out of everyone. You're "cartel" can only kill prostitutes and homeless fags. You finally got put in your place, shitskin.

One dude beat a shit ton of bean burners. Now the roaches are upset.

Couldn't they kill him? Wtf, you are killing for small pack of heroin and can't kill one mad pidorashka.

Mexican bants are too spicy for Russians.

Hes in Cancun which is arguably one of the safest place in Mexico.

Cartels aren't anywhere close to where he is.

fuck off you little shit.
quit spawning those threads every fucking 30 minutes.

Fucking monkeys proove they are monkeys.

not this shit again

Nigger

Biggest russian pussy, I bet you fucking cry when someone drinks vodka, faggot. Is this (((you))), or your mom?

Eat this mehikko

>LAAAAAAAAAAARPING

ohhhh smotri! i vnov prodolzhaetsa boi davaiiiiiii!

lol, I love how salty this makes all the beaners and libcucks. I'll take the vodka guy over beaners any day

You mean Russian bants are too spicy, they kicked down his door because he was making fun of them on the internet.

Then they got their asses handed to them even though it was like 20 vs 1 so they had to find long sticks as they were too scared to go near him. He's now going to walk free since he's legally crazy and it was self defense anyway they broke into his hotel and attacked him.

Truly a glorious moment in Mexico's history

We can learn from these people to not tolerate foreigners in our country,

They got banned from our imagebaords so now they will shitpost here.

Ukranians got rangebanned?

By their goverment, lol.

Top kek, why though what could the reason be?

When he walks through the middle of the beach picnic and steps in their food.

I kekked I must admit.

Anti russian sanctions

Dat 1488 post.
So basically they banned the entire damn site because it is a Russian domain? I hope you are joking in that case because that is butthurt level over 9000 if that is true.

now they are migrant shitposters

Is he dead or not?

They banned all sites linked with Yandex and Mail.ru. Those are our biggest imageboard 2ch, huge social networking services like VK.

He's in a coma

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39989597
>Although he was bloodied in the attack, he is reported to be in a stable condition.

No coma, most of the blood on him was from the guy he stabbed to death

He did literally nothing wrong. He's our hero! he's the one who wasn't afraid to fight for the white race. He's a white pride warrior. We need to produce more people like this.

You fucking liberal scumbag shut the fuck up.

so when people offend you its ok to kill them ? Uhmm nice idea !!

Thats huge, practically every Ukranian i have met have had a VK account.
>Yandex
Brings memories from Ukraine threads on Swedish forums, There was this obviously paid shill who kept sending Yandex links and tried to convince everyone he were Swedish despite the fact that he used Russian grammar every now and then, Funny guy actually.

He didn't just offend people he assaulted them but have fun being fucking neonazis in every thread
inb4
>Being a neonazi is frowned upon kek
Fuck all of you self-righteous fucks this guy deserved it don't shit up this website anymore

"Safe" place in Mexico?

What are you smoking?

>took 40 guys to beat him
yeah, a pussy, sure.

Being a literal immigrant criminal.
Harassing people in the street for no good reason.
Filming harassment and putting it on Youtube.

Fucker got what was coming to him.
There's a reason all those "Prank gone wrong" videos are staged.
This is what happens when you really go around pissing everyone off with your stupid bullshit.

absolute madman

>thinking this guy was injured beyond superficial wounds after successfully fighting off an entire Mexican town he trolled on hard mode for weeks

I like how redditors just hit reply and don't even bother reading any of the thread. We need to lobby to get their reddit safe space back to maintain containment.

I'm glad I was alive to see this unique meme interaction between Russians and Mexicans, two countries I never thought would antagonize each other

Next I hope we can see a South Korean talk shit to a Paraguayan

>when Sup Forums forgets that they're not in their echo chamber anymore
I suggest that you all do this but not just Mexico, got to Africa and call them niggers.
Have fun and please record and upload to nternet so we can all see.

Someone post the beach video please.

>In one clip, assailants can be heard shouting "You're going to die" and "I'm going to cut your head off" as they closed in on the Russian.

Funny how Sup Forums could have used its lazy racism to predict just this scene.

But that's wrong you retard, all the chimpout started because he stabbed a boy

>mexicants are bitches
>mexicants invade US
>burgers are....

Alejandro Juan Jose Mosquera is going to colonize your entire country, Michael. Why you pussies dont hire based crazy ruskies??

Only if you go to the south in rural areas and start calling good old boys rednecks and fascists.

>big ass
>white

See: It was literally 20 vs 1 and yet he still managed to kill one of them.
It's a pretty bad example of "Sup Forums" getting BTFO, when one crazy Russian does more damage than a mob of shitskins.

>white race
stop drinking vodka you mongol whore and go suck turkish dick

>russian
>nazi

WUT

He should run back to Russia. They're going to skin him alive.

>Hungary
topkek you ain't even a country

also I'm not a mongol, I'm pure white slav with blond hair and blue eyes.

FPBP

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Czeched.

>Hungary
>you mongol
>Hungary

mexicans will kill him on the hospital
it's a matter of time

Makeev & The Flying Stones

Mierda, mexicans will face prosecution for trying to lynch a men. Russian embassy will ensure things go right and according to order.

no. they were breaking into his home... most of the crowd doing so in an attempt to find the large wads of cash he has displayed in videos. the boy got stabbed in the process, then the lynching started.

that is coming from your own media mexibro, the little taconigger got what he deserved.

>turkish tribe: check
>got invaded by the mongol hordes: check

1 vs 40

40 vs 1

He’s not “suspected”, he’s legally a schizo with an official diagnosis and a stint in a mental institution. Your fault Mexicanines, why the fuck would you give him asylum?

But he fucked them up, this is the true power of whitey

>be deported out of Mexico

No-one seems to have pointed this out… but why is his ass shaved?

Post theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=gpPkqd3BJhY [Open]
So, the complete chronology of this event:
>1. While he was known to the local spics they mostly tried to ignore him. However some jew leaked him to the spics part of the internet and monkeys started butthurting. Butthurt was so big that muchachos TV came to his house to take an interview.
>2. Journos were not allowed to enter his house. Around the house a crownd of bystanders started to form. Someone called the Cartel police. Others brought a drone.
>3. Couple of journos used their racial abilities and picklocked the door of Alex house. Together with them the house was infiltrated by some enraged spic.
>4. The White Tiger knifes the spic even though he could simply break him with bare hands.
>5. Ambulance takes the knifed spic and the whole city block encircles the house. >6. Spics from neibor towns and far edges of the city, being retarded as usual, started the siege of his house. They break the door and flood the house.
>7. The White Berserker is forced to retreat to the rooftop of his keep. Where he is under fire from the spic's siege engines throwing trash and rocks.
>8. The Great Warrior couldn't stant such a strong altillery barrage and loses is conciosnes after commiting a leap of faith from the roof.
>9. He is taken to a hospital. Pyrric victory of spics who lost 1 monkey trying to get the aryan master race berserker.

stop larping on pol Natashas, it's dick sucking time in Turkish hotels!

Is he fucking dead or not? Jesus christ Mexican news is shit.

he has schizophrenia. You must feel shame.

Shit

Don't you shave your ass?

He's not dead according to the BBC. He's basically having a lie down planning his next move.

It's ok Aletta, you'll get to fly to Cali one day

Why you call him Lord Nazi?

The fact that he applied for asylum in Mexico cements his diagnosis.

No, I’m not a faggot. Do you shave? Why?

>"during the affray... innocent, peaceful... locals... managed to gain entrance into apartment" -the british press

they act like the door just mysteriously swung open and offered a bunch of sweet old church ladies a spot of tea before they were to enroll in the world peace studies doctoral program at johns hopkins.

They feel his racial superiority subconsciously

Only dirty, AIDS ridden faggots don't shave their asses.

Essentially they tolerated his mental health problems until he started to flash the cash in his videos.

Only then did they think they should besiege this bearded warrior and try to get in his house.

Says it all.

He worked over the guys who got in and chased him to the back door too in the rest of that video. Complete embarassment Mexico

It looks like the walking dead, all these tattered looking brown zombies attacking a guy in a house

>TIL: Lithuania is a fag nation.

>Ch*na

You need to calm down gypsy asian.

That must be it, a shame not more people were like him. Inferior people should never get any sympathy and be treated well.

holy shit are you people this fucking retarded?

>go to a fucking country full of spics
>rant about the local race
>insults people all the time by shouting spanish words
>local people revolt

I mean who the fuck does that? what if an American goes into Russia screaming, fucking slavs, vodka drinking monkeys, stalin was a faggot... I mean you fucks will probably scream racist etc...