Most Redpilled Cartoon Ever

This never gets a mention here. Yes this is real and really aired.

This is the episode 'the Quintesson Journal' from G1 Transformers. Wherein you learn the true nature and motivations of the Quintesson race...

Thought I'd bring it up since the Quintessons will be in that upcoming Baybortion. Though this angle of Quintesson behavior will probably NOT be pursued. lol

youtu.be/notxXm9_FzE?t=248

Whole episode is worth a watch but the fun really begins at 4:08!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._Joe:_Renegades
youtube.com/watch?v=mswulcDEHVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait are the decepticons actually the good guys? Is this another red-pill?

Bah weep grah nah weep ninni bong.

How sweet, you took the time to learn your bull's native language.

>robotic cartoons
this is so fucking stupid, mindless entertianment
I can't even watch this, 2:30 in and my eyes and brain hurt

it's brain rot
do you willingly watch this?

>Not knowing the Universal Greeting

Nah, the Decepticons are just retarded and can not grasp the Eternal Quintesson. The Decepticons wanted some kind of super weapon plans but that was never the Quint's motivations (Fuck the Galaxy/ Acquire Profits.) They just turn everybody on each other and they ADORE egomaniacal despots (like Galvatron) because those mecha-goyim are easiest to manipulate.

It was made to begin with as a method of selling the toys and the original cartoon was very much a product of its time, but some pretty good media has been made over the decades.

Holy shit. My brother had this movie when we were both really young. I forgot all about it untill I saw the thread pic. It's probably been 25 years since I've seen it. Thanks op, for not being a fag.

It may be so, I just can't watch it. Cartoons bother me plus I haven't slept in a solid 24 hours.

You can't handle animation at all?

all I remember from Transformers was the Truckrobot going to space and teaming up with evilrobots to fight the moon, who was also a robot.

I always preferred Beast Wars desu.

Maybe the movie actually will depict their merchant nature, there's precedent with the Ferengi that on DS9 especially are blatantly space jews ...

gonna need some more of these leaf

Ask Sup Forums. I don't have much saved because I'm honestly not that big into transformers.

fyi it wasnt just Transformers that was redpilled as fuck.

the original GI Joe cartoon was especially woke, though i know they share the same universe and even had a crossover with Cobra Commander in a G2 episode.

Have you seen the reboot they made a few years back?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.I._Joe:_Renegades

Cobra controls all major industries. It's a running joke in the series that whenever a character likes something (like a specific brand of pie) that one of them points out that Cobra makes it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mswulcDEHVs

nah im too old for any of the newest stuff

but seriously, there was an episode ending lesson, you know the "knowing is half the battle' shit wherein one of the GI Joe commanders gives a lesson to one of the grunts. Might have been leatherneck talking to the lackey.

Anyways he taught him the that not all men who want to lead can, and not all capable men want to lead. It takes a very special combination of desire and natural ability to be a leader.

That shit has stayed with me forever.

Thinking back to it now, I can't believe how honest it was and still is. It could never be aired now, in a generation full of faggots taught they they're all winners.

You should read up about Cincinnatus. You would probably find it interesting.

I think I will, thanks.

Oh man.

That brings me back. The city of Cincinnati embraced the image of Cincinnatus as a mascot back in the 80's and the PC police shit themselves so hard the City distanced itself from the figure.

I do remember that episode. Cobra hijacked the Joe's communications and transmitted a command shakeup order purposefully putting the most incompetent Joes in charge. Like fucking SHIPWRECK. lulz ensued.

>the PC police shit themselves
Fucking seriously?

nailed it, thanks for the memory

who was the faggot medic guy that was a pacifist and refused to lead?

Oh yeah.

They were all like

>MAH BLOODTHIRSTY TYRANTS AND SHIT!

But... He immediately relinquished control after winning the war that his country begged him to lead them through...

Lifeline.

Though he did have the best line in the series. An old bitch working with Cobra has her face melted off(!) when an experiment is stopped.

>"MAH FAAAAACE!!!"
>"Is there anything you can do?"
>"I'll try... But there isn't much to work with."

Happy Nightmare Fuel, kids!

kek I remember that bit

>tfw my kids will never grow up learning valuable GI Joe life lessons

They have been here before. Leaving their trinkets

You don't watch Transformers, yet you have the unmitigated gall to call yourself an American? You must either be a dirty sand man or 8 years old.