Why do stupid rednecks and hillbillies keep holding us back from joining the first world...

Why do stupid rednecks and hillbillies keep holding us back from joining the first world? It's time to ban the guns already.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestplaces.net/crime/city/california/view_park-windsor_hills
bestplaces.net/crime/city/alabama/fairfield
fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-stats-released
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

schools are a gun free zone, the text is implying guns are allowed in schools, which they are not.
sage

It's time to ban Non-Whites and Muslims from our countries.

Lets repeal the 19th and 13th amendments while we're at it.

Low-quality bait.

Alcoholism literally creates more problems than guns.

red riding hood is banned in burgerland?

Who cares. I'll bite EVERY time. SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

degenerate nation

My country banned the guns 13 years ago. Now, only the criminals have guns (they will ALWAYS have guns) and the population is defenseless. We have 60,000 assassinates each year, for a population of only 200 million people. If the US bans the guns, it will be even worse, because you do not have problems only with local criminals, but also with illegals and
ISLAMIC terrorists.

I wish I could have a gun, I live alone. If some idiot invades my house and tries to rape me, I will have nothing to do to protect me. I am probably getting one by illegal means.

This is a fairly awful attempt at propaganda. Guns are not allowed in schools.

Try finding any ad or commercial made 2016+ that doesn't have a black woman/girl in it.

Pro tip: you can't

So little red riding hood is banned in America?
Oh, it's not?
And kids can have guns in school?
No?

Look like this picture was made by retards who aren't even sure what they were trying to say other than.

Give up you guns goys. Come on.
Think of the kids

Of course whitey is the one holding the gun...

Kids can take assault weapons to schools?

Is it true ? You can't read this child book in america ?
I think they have a good point...

> which one are banned.

It's the little nigger, right?

That's not an assault weapon, it's just a regular semi-auto rifle.

Societies where the general population own guns are safer than societies that don't because if you have a gun, you can use it to shoot criminals that attack you.

Surely this is self-evident?

but if some weed was in her basket, it's ok

i fixed the picture for you guys

had this saved for years

10/10

America doesn't have a gun crime problem, it has a black crime problem. Without black crime, America's gun crime stats would be pretty much on par with any European first world country.

Over 70% of gun deaths at the hands of whites and Hispanics are suicides.

Gun ownership is something that makes America beautiful. Their people still have control and a sense of agency about their own fucking freedom.

Wanting to limit that sense of freedom to become an obscene, amorphous glut of humanity without any true say over anything is why Britain voted for Brexit and why populism is on the rise everywhere.

Get over your fantasy that guns are inherently evil. Mass shootings are still incredibly rare. Stupid black people killing other black people account overwhelmingly for the stats. Take away their guns and they'd figure out how to stab each other to death (just like in Britain or France).

>tfw niggers will never be banned
Also sage.

>OMG HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A RACIST?

Rifle or not they need to ban high capacity assault clips to protect the children.

Good, goy!
Give up your guns and right to self-defence!
When only the state has guns you'll never have to worry about those pesky school shootings ever again!

Oh, don't worry about what happened in Russia a hundred years ago! Why, that was a hundred years ago! Certainly nothing like history would ever repeat again!

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into OP's account

How long would a list of the benefits of doing that be?

Yeah it's a pretty fucking stupid rule. But then fast forward to highschool, you're reading huckleberry finn, and learning about "Nigger Jim"

Way too long

Sacré bleu, to the EU lads! Better make 1,784 laws.

>why are there so many school shootings?
because there arent enough guns in school.

Protect out kids. Get our teachers armed.

Little Red Riding Hood is banned in America because she has a bottle of wine in her basket?

That is Sweden tier autism.

the problem is t the guns it is the culture we know that from countries that have the same laws. also much like drugs if the americans ban guns it will just make it harder to fight them not easier.

Wrong picture

You know who to blame, user

You have to go back.

Stop reddit spacing. Do not argue with me, just stop using it here, and stop right fucking now, It makes your post take up too much of the screen when someone is viewing the page. Not all of us are on 4k monitors
Reddit spacing is almost as obnoxious as typing in all caps.
The worst thing about it is this:
You expose yourself as a redditor.

"There was never a more peaceful gathering, than a room full of armed men". - Eliza Frances Andrews, 1865

Fuck off pussy

>high capacity assault

>Not all of us are on 4k monitors
It's like there isn't a wheel on the mouse or a bar on the side of the screen to allow you to see more.
You're probably a redditor, but you wouldn't admit it.

>Switzerland
>Objectively best country on earth
>All the guns

American does not have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem

DON'T DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
Anglos and Germans will fight side by side this time

wait you banned red kipa in schools? wtf i hate America now

Why not just unban the book?

dont reddit space faggot

Guns are banned in schools and are BANNED FROM KIDS. Idiots.

Where are the magazines? Go on, tell 'em where you keep 'em.

passed bloss uuf dasser ned no mehr schippis muchels und albaner uufnähmed

>Anglos and Germans will fight side by side this time
lol.
Usually in my backpack when I ride to the range on my bike.

>MOMS demand action.

Women are a fucking plague.

In reality the black girl is more likely to be illiterate and holding the gun.

You will Never. Ever. Ever. Ever get them.

The wheel makes the text too small to read if I do that you argumentative faggot. I've never posted on reddit and I want the assholes from there to learn our board culture and stop shitting it up. This place was cancerous enough before the refupedes arrived by the boatloads.

>Usually in my backpack when I ride to the range on my bike.

And the ammunition?

>joining the first world?
>Complaining about this.
>Welcome to first world.

faggot

In the magazine. Are you one of those idiots that think we're not allowed to have loaded magazines or something? The only rule is you can't have your gun loaded in public while transporting it. But having the mag loaded in my backpack is perfectly legal.

Fucking burgers are such pretentious retarded faggots when they think they have some "inside knowledge".

Everything is ban in burgerland except guns, burgers and drugs.

nice job there going on that little rant about how much you dislike americans which you totally invented. he asked a simple question. you massive faggot

Little red should be building a wall to keep all the bad swamp away

>Fucking burgers are such pretentious retarded faggots when they think they have some "inside knowledge".

You pencil-necked Swiss retards always act like you live in an unregulated gunfucker utopia when you have more regulations than we do in California.

If it was a "nigger problem", then why all the regulations? Spit it out.

No he wasn't. He was being a little pretentious faggot. Shame your IQ is too low to pick up on it though.
>More regulations than California
Burgers are such niggers.

>Drugs
But muh war on drugz

reddit spacing is where each fucking line gets 2 line breaks before the next one starts, to create a huge amount of white space in their post. It is douche-baggery. The guy you replied to didn't do it.

Answer the question.

>Bullet Button
>Magazine Limits
>Folding Stocks are felonies
lmao. big surprise you're from, and defending california you pathetic spic cuck.
You mean the question I did answer? Burgers can't even read the only language they know. That nigger blood doing wonders
>Pic related

Ban the fucking guns, keep the alcohol since I can make webms out of the stupid shit drunk people do when their antics get posted on youtube. The reason why white people need guns, is because without guns, they'd feel like they were a bunch of faggots.

The guy I replied to is defending reddit spacing. How are americans this stupid. How do you even breath without assistance when your IQ is this low? So much nigger blood

Did they really banned Red Hood in US? I literally can't believe it.

Soon that infographic will be changed.

With the EU shit we will need to belong to a Verein and participate often to be able to own semi autos.

Communist cocksucker grabs at the guns. Never before seen situation, yaaaaaawn...

sage

"why won't those stupid, fat rednecks listen to us? don't they know that we know what's best for them?"

laughing all the way to the hunting plot

If only we had some system which allowed us to vote on things. Some system of direct democracy. This system, which is unique to one country, the only country with this form of democracy. If only we had this thing I speak of, perhaps we would stand a chance. If only, right, my toilet cleaning friend.

Answer the question; if it's a "nigger problem", why do the Swiss have regulations?

Disarming the people is an important step in establishing authoritarian rule, so I'm going to have to disagree with your sorry commie ass.
One of the many reasons your darling Killary lost was the insulting nature of identity politics.
You stated your post with an ad hominem attack on anyone that could possibly disagree with your post.

What? The swiss have easy access to firearms. The same firearms used in the united states to cause its inflated crime rate. Yet if you remove the niggers from the crime statistics. America has the same violent crime rate as belgium.

Thus. America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

I didn't realize your question was something so obvious and stupid.

Correct me if I'm wrong but """assault weapons""" are also not allowed in schools already right?

only reason i say this is because they stereotype southerners as stupid, but i've got a MSc in math, and make lots of money, and i'm fit, with a big family.

idk if they'll ever learn.

Why would you assume that the first thing anybody would do when invading your house is rape you? Do you want that?

user, there are plenty of ads that have a black male with a white female.
Those ads don't have black women or girls anywhere in sight.

Yes or no; does poverty correlate with gun violence?

I wish you were right, Japanon, I wish you were.

Nope. But it does correlate with the color of your skin with an R value of about 0.89.

And Belgium also has a nigger/sandnigger problem, so that's a strawman may may lord!

>Nope.

Is this really the hill you want to die on?

The crime rate in western europe is pretty standardized outside of the UK (London) and Paris where it's much higher, due to niggers.

Niggers are incompatible with western society. They're violent children.

It's quite simple. Every swiss male over the age of 18 has a military grade firearm. Our gun crime is orders of magnitude less than the US.

The majority of crime in America is caused by niggers

If you want to do this I'm more than happy to post a handful of the statistics from the poorest white-majority areas in the US with crime rates equivalent to those of europe. Whereas any area with a majority of niggers is a crime filled shit hole.

There's zero doubt you lose this leftypol shill so feel free to post your cherry picked statistics so I can shit all over you with hard numbers from hundreds of different small towns in the US

View Park–Windsor Hills, California is approximately 84% black with an average household income of about $150,000. According to your theory, this community should have a similar crime rate to a low-income city with similar demographics - right?

>Little Red Riding Hood is banned in schools
>Therefore the government should abolish gun rights and prohibit self-defence

It's not whites who are violent faggot. Just ban the democrats from owning guns and America would be a peaceful place, at least until they learn they can kill each other with knives.

Oh come on, I'm sure you're at least curious right? Let's see here...

bestplaces.net/crime/city/california/view_park-windsor_hills
bestplaces.net/crime/city/alabama/fairfield

Interesting. They both have a population of around 11,000 and both towns are approximately 85% black, but one has a MUCH HIGHER crime rate than the other one. Can you spot the difference?

For muslims?
About 1.5 billion characters long.

gimmie my guns back! Or rather give them their guns back! Fucking statist commie bastards.

damn right also those niggers will always be able to get guns, and the most gun violence happens where the guns are the most restricted.

>idiots.
kek

the majority of gun death are caused by niggers in the ghetto's.
look at the crime statistics.
for example in switzerland you are allowed to own guns and the crime rate is one of the lowest in the world.

fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-stats-released

>insults
>empty rhetoric
>no substantive argument

liberals, ladies and gentlemen

guess what? all you can do is whine. you don't have the votes

people have rejected Democrats across the nation. Republicans control a record number of governorships and state legislatures, and of course the US house and senate and presidency. 1 more vote on the Supreme Court and the Democratic party effectively ceases to exist

keep whining

Have literally never used Reddit in my fucking life you cunt.

Things being readable offends you? Fuck you.