My unit just got called up on 12 hour standby

My unit just got called up on 12 hour standby.

Got my BOB packed and ready for this shit. Talked to the Master Sergeant and he says he has never seen it this serious before.

I think we're all going to wake up to a new reality tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fighting against one of the only countries left that is not controlled by jews

If that's true we should see tons of similar threads start popping up.

Laaaaarrrpppp

Who would actually join in the war against Best Korea and who would be on their side?

this is a copypasta

Good goy.

you will in due time, calls just came in a few minutes ago, gotta leave now being called to post right now>
>126421714
a true patriot
we're being told to keep this under wraps, i thought i'd let you brothers know since you're all i got
i wish it was man

your wish has been granted, faggot

My 12 hrs got called up on unit as well giyz. I got my pack rucked and super seargant told us war were declared.

Go on sick leave.Dont fight for ZOG.Bitch out.

fuck off bitch ill defend my country till my final breath i hope trump flies to north korea when were done with them and does and does another billion dollar arms deal so we can repeat this process
yeah hans, that sounds like something you would do in your countries current state but me? im a real patriot

TANKS IN 15 MINUTES!

What base?

Damn this really are getting serious. Good luck on the front lines user!

Guise the Empelor calleded me do his paraced, handled me sords and sed dhat it time to clush teh Koreas once and for alls Thinnk goingt to beed new dawns tomollow lol

I don't think it's related but our weekend pass got cancelled and we got called in for an "emergency" like 20 mins ago

t. roach officer at syrian border

I'm stationed within range of P*n* Ga* and from the sounds of it guys are scrambling like crazy over there

man i got a bad feeling about what's coming next. almost finished on this bus ride to the base, after that probably won't be able to talk to you guys for a while. it's been nice

Good luck user, it was nice to meet you

I have no idea what is happening but I'm pretty sure it isn't good. Best of luck brother

lol

North Koreaaaaaaaa

I'll say a prayer for your Seoul.

Nice LARP OP, but I've been getting fucked up all weekend and haven't heard anything.
Leaving Korea in less than a month, can't wait to get out of this shithole.

All that would happen is that your officers do some admin, get anyone off leave, pull everyone from courses and other appointments then do things as normal in the morning. Your personal admin would be done on whatever ship or plane you end up on.

ORs wouldn't know until they were loaded on at 5am and moved.

>emergency

One of your officers lost his conscript-slave

>i thought i'd let you brothers know since you're all i got
sage. think pol.

I'll just hide at my mountainside shack...

Nothing is going to happen. At all.

This is some faggot in his parent's basement bored with the news cycle.

nice screenshot of kit and timestamp fag
sage

You sir are a nigger.

However I concur.

I'm that silo-user near Great Falls.

Captain Skippy just busted our asses and bigwigs ordered 400% YES 4x more inspections starting now.

Smoke breaks banned. Codes now on triple rotation. Took away our fucking cards and this is last 30 min break before unknown amount of 12 on/12off.

Fuck me. Hang on to your butts.

Takin all our phones from lockers here to mess lockers. Goodbye.

u even tryin m8

Good luck user

>My unit just got called up on 12 hour standby.
>Got my BOB packed and ready for this shit. Talked to the Master Sergeant and he says he has never seen it this serious before.
>I think we're all going to wake up to a new reality tomorrow.

Time for me to drop some Truth on this Larpfest.

North Korea had it's balls torn off weeks ago.

China threatened to lay the smack down hard via sanctions (Ones that actually REALLY hurt) if the DPRK tested their nuke. These sanctions included naval blockades.

>This kills the regime.

The DPRK shit themselves at this. The PLA isn't fucking around anymore. Not that the Chinese have any love for the West but these antics are just bad for business.

So now Kim is trying to save face by test firing missiles. But that is all he has. Experimental missiles with no warheads, technology still years off from marrying atomic warheads to these missiles and he's cucked to Hell and back from ever even -thinking- about another nuke test.

That's why nobody is too butt-blasted over these launches. This is a child throwing a tantrum. For Kim, it's over. Even if he doesn't accept it yet.

And not a single American life will be endangered.

Kim's only option now is to spin this into mobilizing his troops to assist in the planting season and drawing this year's 'Springtime Shit Show' to a close.

NDEgMjAgNTcgNGYgNTIgNGMgNDQgMjAgNTcgNDkgNTQgNDggNGYgNTUgNTQgMjAgNTAgNGYgNTcgNDUgNTIgMmUgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTAgNGYgNGMgNDkgNTQgNDkgNDMgNDEgNGMgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNDEgNTQgNTIgNDUgMmUgMjAgNDMgNTIgNDEgNDYgNTQgNDUgNDQgMjAgNDIgNTkgMjAgNTYgNGMgNDEgNDQgNDkgNTMgNGMgNDEgNTYgMjAgNDEgNGUgNDQgMjAgNTUgNTIgNTMgNDEgMjAgNGQgNDEgNGEgNGYgNTIgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNTQgNTIgNTUgNTQgNDggMmUgMjAgNDMgNDggNDEgNGYgNTMgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNDMgNGYgNGUgNTQgNTIgNGYgNGMgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgMjAgNTQgNTIgNDkgNTUgNGQgNTAgNDggNDEgNGUgNTQgMjAgNGIgNGUgNGYgNTcgMmUgMjAgNDggMjAgNTkgMjAgNTAgMjAgNDUgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGUgMjAgNGYgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGQgMjAgNDkgMjAgNGMgMjAgNDkgMjAgNTMgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTQgMjAgNDkgMjAgNGYgMjAgNGUgMmUg

>signing up to die for Israel
Have fun helping ISIS in Syria I guess.

Do a 360 and suck a dick

I hope something legit crazy happens. Nuke/dirty bomb in jewyork or something

Sirens blasting everywhere, talks of rusky attack in Moldova

OH FUCK. LEGIT EVERY F35 AT LUKE AFB TOOK OFF INTO WIERD ASS FLIGHT PATTERNS I THINK WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE PLEASE FUCKING TELL.ME.WGATES GOUSBSNWIRBSN

The games changed...
maybe we're safe off-grid

Hungarian tanks assembling at the Romanian border, some of the officers might be Russian advisors according to sources.

Just saw 5 tanks roll past my house

the usa is still at war with north korea, you cant just stop halfway through. they should have ended that commie a long time ago instead of dragging it out

kek

Itshouldbean18 hour standby, remember for your next larp

Larping faggot. You're so low on the totem pole you wouldn't learn a damn thing that wasn't already on the news.

Saged you faggot, get a life.

NDEgMjAgNTcgNGYgNTIgNGMgNDQgMjAgNTcgNDkgNTQgNDggNGYgNTUgNTQgMjAgNTAgNGYgNTcgNDUgNTIgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNDMgNGYgNGUgNTQgNTIgNGYgNGMgMmUgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTAgNGYgNGMgNDkgNTQgNDkgNDMgNDEgNGMgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNDEgNTQgNTIgNDUgMmUgMjAgNDMgNTIgNDUgNDEgNTQgNDUgNDQgMjAgNDIgNTkgMjAgNTYgNGMgNDEgNDQgNDkgNTMgNGMgNDEgNTYgMjAgNDEgNGUgNDQgMjAgNTUgNTIgNTMgNDEgMjAgNGQgNDEgNGEgNGYgNTIgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNTQgNTIgNTUgNTQgNDggMmUgMjAgNDMgNDggNDEgNGYgNTMgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNTMgNTUgNDIgNTYgNDUgNTIgNTMgNDkgNGYgNGUgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgMjAgNTQgNTIgNDkgNTUgNGQgNTAgNDggNDEgNGUgNTQgMjAgNGIgNGUgNGYgNTcgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNGYgNGUgNDUgMjAgNDkgNGUgMjAgNDMgNGYgNGUgNTQgNTIgNGYgNGMgMmUgMjAgNDggMjAgNTkgMjAgNTAgMjAgNDUgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGUgMjAgNGYgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGQgMjAgNDEgMjAgNGMgMjAgNDkgMjAgNTMgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTQgMjAgNDkgMjAgNGYgMjAgNGUgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAg

Oh no, North Korea just tested another missile. Nothing new, just business as usual.

WAT?!??

Well there's that date again.

Its the vortex in the gulf of Aden

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html

I think it's more likely the jews dropped a nuke off the coast of fukashima because the japanese were willing to enrich uranium for iran than aliens creating a vortex near the arabian peninsula.

This is copy pasta. Literally copy paste the OP into google.

Saged.

12 hour standby??? Lmao kys larper

LARP thread. Sage and report. Do not bump. Do not reply.

>No one actually calls is a bug out bag.

not true.

BUMP
U
M
P

>Takin all our phones from lockers here to mess lockers.
what does this mean?

what is the significance of mess lockers? less private?

There are two, North Korea and Syria

You know you are the shittest of shitskins, if muslim country doesn't want to take you in

larp