Homeland

Sup Forums what does the word homeland mean to you?

Other white people and we all get along in a happy community and help eachother and stand by one another.

No anime.

America, because of Homeland Security.

To Berlin?

I'm not asking what you think it should be or how you want it to look like, I'm asking what does it mean to you? is it a land where your morals and tradition are the norm or is it your community? is it more than just land or where you were born or where you feel most at home?

and a nice old lada

Yes. It's the favorite slogan used by eastern antiwhites.

We wuzery + how you make something now.

We could go to space and colonize there, we'll feel the homeland is earth (Europe or Australia) but after a long time the descendants may start to think their home is space.....but "muh earth" will always have a place for humans.

Guns, burgers, big trucks, and freedom

The friendliest white people and the shittiest minorities this side of the hemisphere

Mosaic of cultures living side by side

it's more like on berlin, as in attack it, that was the most patriotic image I have saved, was too lazy to find something more related

Both where I'm from, Friesland, and my city Utrecht.

Homeland and motherland are both cucked and unpatriotic lefty terms.
Fatherland is where it's at.

>Homeland and motherland are both cucked and unpatriotic lefty terms.
>Fatherland is where it's at.

what is the difference between theses term lol?

Don't think about it so hard. It's different in some languages.

how do you say it bulgarin bro, kak si

toilet paper to wipe my ass to

Motherland was used by commies

>muh homeland
>muh nationalism
>I want to start WW3 because I'm butthurt
Maybe you should start asking why Serbian homeland is shrinking and why you're still living in shit and poverty, moron nationalist Serb.

poдинa - feminine gender

Of course the retarded commie is back.

I have noticed that Italians have absolutely no distinction between these, do French too?
In my language there is no "motherland" at all.
It has always been a fatherland, but our cucked leading party is pushing for homeland instead, just because the Russian diaspora is triggered by it.

>don't be nationalist goy embrace the neo-liberal model don't mind the nigger infested Paris and Frankfurt

>just because the Russian diaspora is triggered by it
Why can't you just kick them out?

Fuck you are stupid as shitt, I hate this fucking country and EU for EXACTLY THAT: BEING CRYPTO-COMMIE SHIT

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

And guess in what amount of hours the nato bombers will come.

You can't simply cut off a cancer and throw it away, especially then there is a drunkard threatening to shoot you if you even try.

I'm actually hungarian, and this is for an essay on what homeland is, so you can kindly fuck off you cunt

So you hate your entire country and history just because of an ideology?

there is not distinction too in french, motherland can be argued is "mère-patrie", fatherland "patrie" if you look at the etymology

>I'm actually hungarian,

full or mixed?

this

Fair point, it's just so retarded that the russians were supposed "defend their people outside the borders" while not wanting wanting them back. Second Russian Civil war when?

Israel

TEXAS

Shut up cunt, Rangis drunk again. Help me wrestle him into the ute.

80 million people cramped into a ridiculously small patch of land infested with roaches, slavs and nogs.

well serbs and croats are probably the most hillarious examples of how the divide happens, before ww2 we both used homeland and fatherland as synonyms, however since the ustashe used the salute "ready for homeland" serbs stopped using the word homeland and croats stopped using the word fatherland and now both carry heavy political undertones, and sadly there is no word for motherland here

>Second Russian Civil war when?
Looks like within our lifetimes, as Russia is on the verge of imploding any time now.

Sauna, winter war, 1995. Karelia back and sausage

Colonise your own country before you go into space mate, a couple of Indians shitting on a beach isn't really effeciently utilising the land.

mix, never learned hungarian, will only do it if there's a war or something, I'm eligible for hungarian and croatian citizenships but I can only have two so I'll wait and see which one is better to have

>no word for motherland
How? Isn't Serbian a slavic language too? I thought all of you referred to your nations as motherland.

so you're not serb but hungarian/croat? and by war, against who and what do you mean?

May it happen sooner rather than later

actually no, sometimes just mother, but then it's "mother *country*" I don't even know how I would combine the words mother and land without it sounding too retarded

serb/hungarian mix, I can get croatian citizenship on the grounds that 2 of my grandparents were born in the independant state of croatia, tho being a serbian hungarian mix I'm basically a pure croat

Homeland is where I go up in the mountains, meet a stranger, have a long discussion with him while sharing a coffee, go down again, meet the same stranger again, use measures to avoid social interaction.

Homeland is walking the streets, not meeting any nignogs or suicide bombers in training

Homeland is white.

Homeland is lost...

lol ok, i'm quarter serb, never went to serbia and never saw my serbian family, that's why the question

there's absolutely nothing worth redeeming in this leftist shithole other than my family, which i can move abroad with.

>there's absolutely nothing worth redeeming in this leftist shithole
>which i can move abroad with
You're part of the problem, cuck

Nah,if you translate the Slavic word for homeland,rodnina,on Serbian,it would mean "birthland".Serbs use Otadjbina which directly means Fatherland.
However Croats don't use motherland either,they use Domovina,which actually means homeland and not motherland.Domovina is is still present in Serbian and used.In fact i am pretty sure that a song you must learn to recite was called Domovina.

well you should visit, it's a nice place, the nature is brethtaking, but avoid belgrade, it's just like any other big city where you can see the air you breathe

As if Hungary wasn't a shithole for the most part

>meland,rodnina,on Serbian,it would mean "birthland".Serbs use Otadjbina which directly means Fatherland.
>However Croats don't use motherland either,they use Domovina,which actually means homeland and not motherland.Domovina is is still present in Serbian and used.In fact i am pretty sure that a song you must learn to recite was called Domovina.

there is also tatkovina, no?

Being able to trust people. Knowng that the Stubbs family are the ironmongers, the Newells are the undertakers, Braithwaites are dairy farmers, Hedges are butchers, the Pritchards are builders, the Hazelgraves coal merchants. Knowing that they won't rip you off or do bad work because they're fundamentally good people and always have been. Being able to drink in the pub without music. Walking my dogs and greeting people as they walk theirs. Knowing that the people who teach my kids are kind, caring and responsible. Voting for my local MP because he is like me. Playing rugby, cricket and football against other villages and towns. Helping people who need it.

I am really not that old and I remember that.

Dont blame me but every govt since Koivisto for fucking up the country in the ass.

Never heard of the word,so definitely not in the Northern dialect.Maybe it used in some old dialect down south,but i can't help you more than that.

Your nation is not a leftist shithole just because there are some cucks in the govt.
Your people are not cucked, and they are the nation along with the native soil,
not some superficially drawn borders with a group acting like they own everything within it.
I see. And here I always thought that rodina meant motherland. A funny this language barrier can be.

thing is eastern europe is still like that, whatever you think of it, they're might not generating money like the westerners but they don't need a lot of money to live comfortable

yes but that's only used by macedonians and vlachs in the ex-yu, as tatkovina originates from bulgarian, it also means fatherland like otadzbina

You guys need more living room. Hey, Eastern Europe and Russia into Asia have dropping populations due to low birthrates. Maybe they could give you some of their land as living space?

Well,maybe it does mean Motherland in Eastern Slavic but not in Serbian,I should also mention that rod can also mean family,you can also translate it to familyland here.

The place which is builded by the hands of my ancestors that I must protect and develop just like they did.

It reminds me that I need to leave this shithole and head back to Germany, my actual homeland.

Lol

New Jersey

Good for them.

Parts of Northern Ireland, our overseas territories, Wales and far Northern England are still like that. But every day it is pushed back. Fat people, Communists, coloureds, Muslims. They ruin everything

In American English, "homeland" means "America." It's the continental territory comprising the United States. Because it's our home.

"Fatherland" means Germany, because no one calls America the Fatherland. We only ever use that term to translate from German or to joke around as if we were Germans or Nazis etc.

"Motherland" means Russia because that's the only context we ever hear it in.

For us Catholics "Patria" means "Heaven" or "the Roman Empire." *tear*

this

Russia has both concepts.
Fatherland and homeland.

This is how it should be.

>You guys need more living room.
Nah we're good. We need less population if you know what I mean.

motherland is a soviet term, no one uses it

it has something to do with the emancipation of women

No one uses "poдинa"?

Rodina - never heard you dropping this.

that's birthland tho, I think he meant maika rossiya, serbs sometimes used the phrase majka srbija untill ww2 when it got a nasty connotation as the opening lyrics to Milan Nedic's anthem were "O serbia our beloved mother"

>homeland
It's the landscapes, the people, the memories of your childhood, the hundreds of years of history.

kek

You serbs now come to this world from boypussy?