youtube.com/watch?v=aAOzlinU94g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XW4duMgxEIo&t=159s
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok goy

you have to ask yourself why there is anti semitism in the first place,

what causes it? what causes the hate?

why have jews been oppressed so much? why have they been repeatedly expelled from so many countries. 177-190 times from all over the world.

What are the jews doing that is bringing so much hate towards them?

Back when I was left-leaning Prager was like cancer.
Now that I'm a conservative, It's still fucking cancer.

Nice redpill bro.

Antisemitism is a disease and you catch it from exposure to Jews.

To be honest I don't know if its that they are too successful or that they are conniving. Both could easily breed a hatred for a group of people.

(((prager)))
just israli propoganda

>(((PragerU)))
Enjoy being a future target of Golden Dawn.

>Asians are highly successful through hard work and determination
>never expelled from any country

I think it's the whole conniving, nation-wrecking shit Jews do that get them expelled.

Underrated

thanks mate,

i always think this. people bring up anti-semitism.

And i just think hold up. what is the cause for it. what have the jews done to receive the hate.

tldw: jews are ubermenschen without them your cuntry is going to shit. sounds legit.

Some might reply it's because whites are jealous of """"""""""""hard working""""""""""""" jews when you point out they are disporportionately get accepted to Ivy League schools.

They are unable to live in a nation and see themselves as a part of it, thus creating situations where they exploit the nation, or just act like a foreign entity. Basically self segregating racists who dress funny, what's there to like?

Isn't that the same channel who said men had to man up and get married because it "was the manly thing to do"?

It's just a jewish channel doing jew tricks.

Do asians in other countries act like they're above common decency and local law?

Well asians also weren't intermingled with arabs for a lot of history. Asians kinda had their own place and even still they have tons of discrimination amongst themselves/different types of asians. I think people just naturally discriminate against people unlike themselves and it just so happens the jews migrated each time. I'm sure they have their fair share of tricks but its pretty common knowledge that people dont like sharing their land with outsiders/people who aren't like the majority.

The main difference is that Jews were unassimilated nomads, and not migrants. This is what makes the JQ unique.

Actually yes. Chinese tourists are some of the most abhorent people on the fucking planet. Seriously just look up chinese tourism and you'll see horror stories. Chinese parents letting their children shit in the streets in other countries, starting chants of their national anthem at an airport when the plane was late, they're fucking garbage abroad.

Didnt watch, but why is it so easy to be an anti semite? Its almost a natural inclination

Jews never admit they're obnoxious. If they had a bit of self-reflection, people wouldn't hate them so much.

Yeah I suppose I agree. It makes them very hard to compare to any other people. They are historically a very roaming sort of people who also happen to be pretty intelligent on average which leads to positions of power and wealth. Combine the ideas of odd foreign people coming into places with taking up prominent positions of power as well as money and it can be easy to dislike them.

Any criticism of them are always met with "OY VEY ANTISEMITE"

Because it is very easy to hate people who

A) don't contribute anything
B) people who control everything

thats why people are inclined to hate blacks, and jews respectively.

>Oy Vey, we're the real victim goyim remember the 6 gorillion.

Jews always go too far resulting in their expulsion.

Anti-semetism is a problem

Not
o
t

Enough

People
e
o
p
l
e

practicing it.

I wonder this same exact thing ... they've always just been that minority group of people whose religion is "just different enough to hate" but "just familiar enough to be tolerated" everyone arbitrarily blames for their problems. It's been that way since the dark ages.

What you're seeing with Islamophobia is anti-antisemitism on a much more drastic scale -- it's the same thing, just more extreme.

How common is it for red pilled jews to be self hating jews? Is more common to double dip and become a Orthodox Jew? Which one is more common in your opinion? Do you ever have a feeling of sympathy for the goyim?

I assume this is, for the most part, different for Israelis?

>PragerJew

I don't believe in the term self hating, I think it's a way for the Jewery(for a lack of a better term) to put down and delegitimize dissenters, such as Fischer for example. I do not hate myself, I hate the culture that some of my blood is associated with. My blood is beyond my control, so I have no anger towards myself.
Orthodox Jews are not redpilled. Jewish orthodoxy is the absolute basis of all Jewish problems, and from their religious doctrine stems out all the evil archetypes you know and love.
I don't know what's more common, 2bh.
I am a de facto goy and a radical WN, so yeah I feel sympathy for my own blood, of course.
We have a national identity, that's a healthy start, we aren't nomads and we become more secular while keeping national sentiment. So I guess that it is to a large extent, although not as much as I would have wanted to.

>anti semitic intellectuals

>Anti-Semitism: The ultimate redpill

fix'd

Reminder that pic related is still happening.
>You faggots are replying to a shill/slide thread
Sage

When are Israelis going to admit that the Nazis didn't gas Jews, and that the concentration camps weren't death camps?

>prageru

welcome back jidf i missed you

You know I can't legally comment on that. Anyway it is the job of WN to legitimize this, Israel will naturally resist.

Holocaust skepticism is illegal in Israel?

Duh

But to what extent? How about doubting the soap from Jewish fat story? Or the mattresses stuffed with Jewish hair story? Or the Holocoaster story?

Could land a dude in jail as far as I know. This seems obvious though, no? I mean countries like Germany outlawed it as well.

I'll tell you more - I can go to jail if I call a public official a Nazi, it's literally illegal.

Doubting the Holocoaster could land you in jail? Give me a break, there's no fucking way.

>you have to ask yourself why there is anti semitism in the first place,
And why so many people throughout history said the same things about jews.

This stupid magic word. Why cant we just say anti-jew. Im anti-jew. Jews dont even want to be called jews cause to everyone in the fucking world there is a negative conotation with the word jew and they know it. Maybe they shouldnt act the way they have for centuries and people wouldnt hate them.

But overall it won't be labeled as "doubting this one story", it'll be Denial™. That's the issue here. I mean it's not like the soap stories sound very, uh, practical on the Nazi's side as well, but it's common knowledge here.

Now they approved a law here in Italy, you can't say in public that you doubt about Shoa or you go in jail for 5 years.

>exposure to jews causes people to hate jews.
really makes the bacon sizzle

There's no man alive on this planet who'd genuinely believe the Holocoaster story.

PragerU is the official Neo Con youtube channel. When you understand this everything they do immediately makes sense.

YOU FREAKIN ANTI-SEMITE! REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION! NEVER AGAIN!

Bobby Fischer

Burn kike

They have some good videos, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=XW4duMgxEIo&t=159s

israelis are hoaxed along with everyone else . the holohoax was a plot by the nazis to make up a fake genocide towards the end of the war and afterwards most of those who knew the truth were dead\went into hiding .

surprisingly one of the first groups to expose the hoax for what it is is a jewish fascist group (lehi) that sent men to investigate the genocide rumors during the war. many of these men died under suspicious circumstances in europe\in the israel war of independence .

Being jewish? Obviously judaism, jewish culture, jewish behavior, jewish psychological makeup, and jewish genetics are the root cause of antisemitism. Also, everything is apparently antisemitism. I remember jews calling anti-globalists "antisemitic" despite the fact that nobody was taking about or even alluding to jews. It also seems that the very truth is "antisemitic"

A core elite of them always get into power and subvert society against the wishes of the native people or local community. The Nazi movie Jud Süß is probably best example.

The average jew gets pogromed while the elite trouble makers escape usually too.

What interest did the Nazis have to be demonized forever via atrocity propaganda?

You guys wanna hear something funny? Every time I talk about this kind of stuff I get a connection error until I reset my IP. Really makes ya think

>be jews
>control every economy in the world through central bank ownership and usury manipulation etc
>be removed by host country after overstepping boundaries for so long
>proceed to fuck their economy on the way out
>"see? you guys shouldnt have kicked us out"

Especially true in the case of The Russian Tsardom and the Arab world. Not sure about Spain though.

How long until hate will be recognized as disease to be medicated? Oh wait...

it's not anti-semetism you damn kike!

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

Are you jewish or mudslime?

Christian w/ Jew blood

jews are the original larping tumblr cunts.

The holohoax was started as a psyops when they liberated camps, photographing lampshades, soaps and bones and assorted fake bullshit.

and other kikes did what comes natural to them, they lied. Now for a fuckton of (((them))) their actual job is to (((educate))) the goim on this, and in their spare time invite an actual cultural and ethnic genocide. fuck sneaky jews.

So this is what white phosphorous does? Shit sure is fucking deadly despite how pretty it looks when it burns.

This. What are disease vectors specific to anti-semitism? Simple proximity to kikes?

Daily reminder that Prager is a fucking Jew you retards

Nah man. If it did that it would be a chemical weapon, and Israel and America would never use chemical weapons. Only Hitler and Assad do that.

Chinks were expelled or barred from both the U.S. and Australia.

true words from argentina

>OY VEY PEOPLE ARE JUST ANTI-SEMITES FOR NO REASON!1!1

Best post. Also, semites, especially christian ones, make best antisemites.

It's true, anti-semitism is a disease. A disease you contract by getting to know the truth about (((them))).

Also ((((DENNIS PRAGER)))) is a filthy leftist jew.

Religious zealotry is holding the arab world back.

Lack of awareness of profiteering and banking exploitation is holding the rest of the world back.

CE instead of AD?

Kys, scum.