What does he mean by this?

Does he actually have something on Hilldawg? Is he going to exposed the DNC?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6cekp7/repost_i_solved_assanges_weird_poem_secretaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Janitor Assange?
Nice.

Secretaries dont actually hold any secrets. You know how they're always beautiful women? Yeah, they hire them for sexual favours.

>CIA
>Cleaning up
>Secretaries
>Justice

I'm still not getting it.

The guy's gonna leak massive shit or... is a fag.

Secretaries and Janitors (bellboys too) are common positions to put your agents on.

This is a little vague.
He could mean literal secretaries or symbolic. That there is an innumberable amount of people withot power serving people with power who either delivered or will deliver secrets to Assange. I guess the latter and I think it's a warning to those people

Oh shit

Looks like he's been compromised again.

RIP Julian Assange

A "Janitor" can often refer to wet-work.

As secretary Hillary made a bunch of gold dust per-say.

Seth Rich was assassinated and forgotten.

That's all I've got.

Shits about to get real

Similar to my thoughts.

Someone may have got some evidence to him.

Why do I get a weird Twin Peaks vibe from this shit.

leddit has a big "analysis" of it, but it's so tl;dr and superficially unrelated to the poem that my eyes glazed over from boredom before I saw any connection, have a look if you care I guess :

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6cekp7/repost_i_solved_assanges_weird_poem_secretaries/

Was about to post this. Christ you guys. I wake up here only to find out that plebbit beat you by 7 hours on weaponized autism.

Why can't I see it on twitter?

Here's an interpretation:

>Secretaries are not secretaries
He's right, they're more like PA's now, i assume here what he's getting at is secretaries becoming PAs exposes them to more shit.

>In the dust gold dust
Among all the shit these PAs see, there are some important things hiding.

>Justice beats in the hearts of the forgotten.
Could be that these PAs who nobody pays any notice of are the forgotten, and they're the source of the leaks. Or that something he is going to leak has largely been forgotten about

>Pic of him cleaning up the CIA
Self explanatory.

Yeah, but I called them leddit and used a disparaging image so that makes it okay

>What does he mean by this?

Cheated wives/girlfriends of powerful men have leaked the biggest secrets to Wikileaks?
Fleetwood Mac – Gold Dust Woman Lyrics

Rock on gold dust woman
Take your silver spoon
Dig your grave

Heartless challenge
Pick your path and I'll pray

Wake up in the morning
See your sunrise loves to go down
Lousy lovers pick their prey
But they never cry out loud
Cry out

Did she make you cry
Make you break down
Shatter your illusions of love
And is it over now do you know how
Pick up the pieces and go home.

Rock on ancient queen
Follow those who pale
In your shadow

Rulers make bad lovers
You better put your kingdom up for sale
Up for sale

Well did she make you cry
Make you break down
And is it over now, do you know how
Pickup the pieces and go home.

Well did she make you cry
Make you break down
And now tell me
Is it over now, do you know how
Pickup the pieces and go home
Go home
Go home

Pale
Shadow
Of a woman
Pale
Shadow
Of a dragon
Dust woman

Pale
Shadow
Of a woman
Black widow
Pale
Shadow
She's a dragon
Gold dust woman
Woman, woman

>showing this much summerfag at once

He always manages to hype it up and get us super excited and then release pretty boring stuff. Still waiting on the 9/11 truth and alien proof I thought was coming in vault 7

nice loli feet

He too does it for free

And for the greater good of mankind.
Assange is a fucking patriot.
Let's hope he doesn't get killed, that would be a pity.

Why not both?

Means he has constipation and there’s no laxative at the embassy.

Guys. What if he's just shitposting

cocaine is a hell of a drug

my guess is that he is hinting at all the little but necessary cogs in the bureaucratic machine that know just as much as the people in charge but never receive recognition. And they are likely the people leaking information because its not their power and misdeeds, being exposed. they can be our eyes and ears.

he's encouraging secretaries to collect and dump information

He's just having fun LARPing atm...

does WHO? does what? did assange ever posted his pgp key since last year?
>inb4 he doesn't have any

He's talking about how some of those overlooked underlings are secret heroes. The ignored nurse changing Hillary's colostomy bag as she organises another suicide. The unsung heroes fighting evil.

NDEgMjAgNTcgNGYgNTIgNGMgNDQgMjAgNTcgNDkgNTQgNDggNGYgNTUgNTQgMjAgNTAgNGYgNTcgNDUgNTIgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNDMgNGYgNGUgNTQgNTIgNGYgNGMgMmUgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTAgNGYgNGMgNDkgNTQgNDkgNDMgNDEgNGMgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNDEgNTQgNTIgNDUgMmUgMjAgNDMgNTIgNDUgNDEgNTQgNDUgNDQgMjAgNDIgNTkgMjAgNTYgNGMgNDEgNDQgNDkgNTMgNGMgNDEgNTYgMjAgNDEgNGUgNDQgMjAgNTUgNTIgNTMgNDEgMjAgNGQgNDEgNGEgNGYgNTIgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNTQgNTIgNTUgNTQgNDggMmUgMjAgNDMgNDggNDEgNGYgNTMgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNTMgNTUgNDIgNTYgNDUgNTIgNTMgNDkgNGYgNGUgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgMjAgNTQgNTIgNDkgNTUgNGQgNTAgNDggNDEgNGUgNTQgMjAgNGIgNGUgNGYgNTcgMmUgMjAgNTQgNDggNDUgNTIgNDUgMjAgNDkgNTMgMjAgNGUgNGYgMjAgNGYgNGUgNDUgMjAgNDkgNGUgMjAgNDMgNGYgNGUgNTQgNTIgNGYgNGMgMmUgMjAgNDggMjAgNTkgMjAgNTAgMjAgNDUgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGUgMjAgNGYgMjAgNTIgMjAgNGQgMjAgNDEgMjAgNGMgMjAgNDkgMjAgNTMgMjAgNDEgMjAgNTQgMjAgNDkgMjAgNGYgMjAgNGUgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAgNTMgNDUgNTAgNTQgNDUgNGQgNDIgNDUgNTIgMjAgMzIgMzMgNTIgNDQgMmUgMjAg