HAVE SOME KIDS YOU PATHETIC CHINKS

STOP BEING GOD DAMN VIRGINS AND MAKE THE EMPIRE AND THE AXIS ALLIANCE PROUD. YOU ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT ALLIED WITH THE NAZIS THAT HASN'T LOST IT'S NATIONAL IDENTITY AND YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO ASK CHINK GIRLS OUT

GOD DAMNIT RETARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rDSBTgq
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuso_Miso_Technique
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if i have kids, then i won't have any free time to do my own things

find a good wife. Feminism has ruined marriage

The nuclear family is pretty much destroyed in the US. Liberals turned the country to a cuckfest

why do western news agencies keep posting this "japan's birth rate is still declining" lie
why do you people believe them
I thought you understood what "fake news" was?

>overpopulated island needs to have more children instead of less when they're leading the world in robotics and are constantly replacing their workforce with robots

You're contributing to destroying your own race, go to church and find a nice girl.

they can have my kids desu~~

Pay debts turk rape baby.

Why does Japan even need a population boost? It's a small fucking island, I think they'll do just fine

Because you need to accept immigrants goyim

>t. Internet cafe refugee

Pay debts faggot u owe me 1 billion euros

2'bh our internet cafes are pretty comfy, they even have showers.

I personally wouldnt mind living in one if I had no family or a wife. But comfy is not a good enough reason to become a kid-less shut-in.

Looks comfyy

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away, forever.

If you hate niggers, jews, spics, arabs, faggots, commie scum as much as we do and you want to raid some tranny server once in a while, you should join the official Moon Central Discord! White people only. Introduce yourself in #introductions

discord.gg/rDSBTgq

1, 2, 3 ,4 I declare a race war!
Join us and lynch a nigger tonight!

14/88,
The Triple K Mafia

P.S Fuck Niggers

what are you saying

not gonna lie, I've though about going to Japan and becomming an cyber homeless

looks comfy as fuck

why dont japs make babies with this?

Without growth the economies of countries with paper (not gold or mineral backed) currency collapse.

Rare

Also what are you doing there chang?

Pay debt you debtnigger

Pay the debt you greasy greeks!

>buying into the population decline jew

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc

why are japs so gay

Rare AF.

How do I love

Any Jap girls want sum fuk?
Me big Aussie brute

because this a littreal 11/10 in jap land, and only supper rich and high status males can get them.

>because this a littreal 11/10 in jap land, and only supper rich and high status males can get them.

Said every beta male ever

They want to spread shitskins in your country.
Prepare a defense.

see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuso_Miso_Technique